Politics Forum is Open

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
DM's (aka, Dingleberry-Mint) last post at CBT

Sorry to bother you with this this bullshit, but I may not be posting much after today.

The last 4 days have been the worst since this all started back in November. The chemo and radiation is taking a tremendous toll on me. I haven’t eaten in 5 days now and am having trouble keeping anything down due to both the pain in my esophagus and nausea … even a few sips of water. The problem with that is… since I can’t keep water down I can’t keep any of the pain or nausea meds down. I puke them up almost immediately. My oncologist gave me a suppository for nausea medication and a sublingual pain med and I’ll see how that goes. I am vomiting about 50 times a day now… mostly mucous and water… which gives me about 30 minutes of relief.

As it is now, food is the farthest thing from my mind. I am dying of thirst though. I drink ice cold water just because I crave it so badly… knowing it’s going to be extremely painful and will mostly be coming right back up. I’m literally having dreams of guzzling water from half frozen milk jugs or kneeling over a snow fed stream guzzling water. If the suppository and sublingual’s don’t help, I’m going to have to have my wife take me to UC or ER for a 12 hour hydration drip and maybe the dreaded feeding tube.

I’m so desperate for a drink, I stopped by a 7-11 and bought a fukking banana Slurpee. I’m going to try to eat a little bit of this lovely frozen concoction if it takes all day.

5e3f62ae6a92df5941912b30aed44ef5c6c51aa0_2_680x680.jpg

That's how my ex hubby was on his final days. FUCK FUCK CANCER.

I know this will sound weird, but being there for your loved ones when they take their final breath is a miracle. You get to witness them crossing over to another place. I hope DM's family felt that beautiful pain as well. No more pain, no more suffering, only peace.
I get what you're saying. I've had the privilege of being able to be there with some of my relatives and its an honor.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Sorry to bother you with this this bullshit, but I may not be posting much after today.

The last 4 days have been the worst since this all started back in November. The chemo and radiation is taking a tremendous toll on me. I haven’t eaten in 5 days now and am having trouble keeping anything down due to both the pain in my esophagus and nausea … even a few sips of water. The problem with that is… since I can’t keep water down I can’t keep any of the pain or nausea meds down. I puke them up almost immediately. My oncologist gave me a suppository for nausea medication and a sublingual pain med and I’ll see how that goes. I am vomiting about 50 times a day now… mostly mucous and water… which gives me about 30 minutes of relief.

As it is now, food is the farthest thing from my mind. I am dying of thirst though. I drink ice cold water just because I crave it so badly… knowing it’s going to be extremely painful and will mostly be coming right back up. I’m literally having dreams of guzzling water from half frozen milk jugs or kneeling over a snow fed stream guzzling water. If the suppository and sublingual’s don’t help, I’m going to have to have my wife take me to UC or ER for a 12 hour hydration drip and maybe the dreaded feeding tube.

I’m so desperate for a drink, I stopped by a 7-11 and bought a fukking banana Slurpee. I’m going to try to eat a little bit of this lovely frozen concoction if it takes all day.

I know this will sound weird, but being there for your loved ones when they take their final breath is a miracle. You get to witness them crossing over to another place. I hope DM's family felt that beautiful pain as well. No more pain, no more suffering, only peace.
The way my Step Mom described my Fathers passing, it was just that way, he was looking at her in anguish and took a breathe and then just let go and relaxed.

I held his hand for awhile after he passed. We had our difficulties but at some level he was a soul mate and destined to be the father of my children, even if our marriage ended, eventually our friendship returned.

I felt blessed. I hope DM's family felt blessed for having had him in their lives.
I'll carry a torch for my first wife till I expire and, my secret dream is to perhaps one day share a friendly few moments with her.

You’re just like my daddy. I love when he describes the first time he saw my mama when he was 17 and she was 15.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Politics is woven into everything, but we we're never a political message board and our 26k members from BF 1.0 thrived on everything else.

Politics here and there.. but don't tell me "I don't have a fucking say in the matter" friend.

Politics is one of those taboo topics that most people with manners and tact would avoid like the plague in any mixed company for obvious reasons…

It’s as tacky as someone trying to convert strangers to some bizarre denomination of Christianity while that same person is struggling with their own life full of sin and eternal damnation….

Politics in this country is destroying the nation and creating the greatest divide I’ve ever seen. We are no longer judged by our integrity or character, but who we voted for. It’s a compilation of snowball effect when you consider a dying forum community and a global pandemic. They are just now beginning to study the mental health effects of the political news addiction… and I’m sure it’s off the charts toxic.

But what YOU are dealing with HERE isn’t anything new… this is the aftermath of many now defunct forums and the territorial obsession for posting and gaining control of a board by the same group of posters who have ruined many forums before this one… they weasel their way in with the coveted spike in forum traffic and post counts… and by the time the panel is torn in half with their loyalty to what was and their new *cough* “friendships,” they have systematically chased off most of the quality posters not willing to get their hands dirty with the shit posting antics of spamtards.

Personally, I’m too busy with the 100% renovation of my house and newly blended family to be here enough to care…

but that’s my $0.02 and I don’t need change.

Post of the day.

Do you mind if I post a thread about your renovations? We need content afterall...lol

You mean engage in a friendly discussion about something REAL? Sure… why not? lol

We finished the den and have moved into the kitchen. We are building a pantry and relocated the washer and dryer into a stackable so we can use the old laundry/utility room for the master bath and walk-in extension.

My tendinopithy flared from the wood paneling sanding/painting… so he is handling the kitchen cabinets. I’m handling tile demo *wicked grin*

Okay, but we should do it in another thread.

… but… but… I just got comfy cozy in this one lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Politics is woven into everything, but we we're never a political message board and our 26k members from BF 1.0 thrived on everything else.

Politics here and there.. but don't tell me "I don't have a fucking say in the matter" friend.

Politics is one of those taboo topics that most people with manners and tact would avoid like the plague in any mixed company for obvious reasons…

It’s as tacky as someone trying to convert strangers to some bizarre denomination of Christianity while that same person is struggling with their own life full of sin and eternal damnation….

Politics in this country is destroying the nation and creating the greatest divide I’ve ever seen. We are no longer judged by our integrity or character, but who we voted for. It’s a compilation of snowball effect when you consider a dying forum community and a global pandemic. They are just now beginning to study the mental health effects of the political news addiction… and I’m sure it’s off the charts toxic.

But what YOU are dealing with HERE isn’t anything new… this is the aftermath of many now defunct forums and the territorial obsession for posting and gaining control of a board by the same group of posters who have ruined many forums before this one… they weasel their way in with the coveted spike in forum traffic and post counts… and by the time the panel is torn in half with their loyalty to what was and their new *cough* “friendships,” they have systematically chased off most of the quality posters not willing to get their hands dirty with the shit posting antics of spamtards.

Personally, I’m too busy with the 100% renovation of my house and newly blended family to be here enough to care…

Post of the day.

Do you mind if I post a thread about your renovations? We need content afterall...lol

You mean engage in a friendly discussion about something REAL? Sure… why not? lol

We finished the den and have moved into the kitchen. We are building a pantry and relocated the washer and dryer into a stackable so we can use the old laundry/utility room for the master bath and walk-in extension.

My tendinopithy flared from the wood paneling sanding/painting… so he is handling the kitchen cabinets. I’m handling tile demo *wicked grin*

I already started one in General Discussion

Oerdin wants pics or it didn't happen.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Post of the day.

Well, I can post pics on this site as well as I can spell bwa hahaha

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
watching holidork get chin checked today was hysterical

but watching lily go ham ( no pork intended) over it was even more entertaining

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Post of the day.

Well, I can post pics on this site as well as I can spell bwa hahaha
Well, good point, Murdock.
We all can, but the boogieman (Maxis) completely stifled the local retards.
Who can explain it?

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️

The way my Step Mom described my Fathers passing, it was just that way, he was looking at her in anguish and took a breathe and then just let go and relaxed.

I held his hand for awhile after he passed. We had our difficulties but at some level he was a soul mate and destined to be the father of my children, even if our marriage ended, eventually our friendship returned.

I felt blessed. I hope DM's family felt blessed for having had him in their lives.
I'll carry a torch for my first wife till I expire and, my secret dream is to perhaps one day share a friendly few moments with her.

You’re just like my daddy. I love when he describes the first time he saw my mama when he was 17 and she was 15.

I was smitten the first time I saw her.....we had a summer term econ. class together, she sat center front row like the good girl she is, I sat in the center of the 2nd to last row, we had only chatted very briefly over a couple questions on a test, I don't why I just thought she looked to sweet and innocent for goon like me, then I walked into class on day, and she was sitting in the seat right next to mine....I panicked and sat in the back row, the hurt look she shot at me almost brought tears to my eyes...we sat and talked together after class that day outside in the Park Block sun for hours.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
...by himself.

giphy.gif

[/QUOTE]
You know, BF almost reminds one of Cuntess in the last days of theStomperRoom.

Various versions of things.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Post of the day.

She explained you to a tee

And herself.

Quite a bit of abnormal toxic energy in that mess still.

Isnt it amazing how at the slightest scent of drama certain ones come running in like truffle pigs to wallow in it? :LOL3:

BF decided to shut down politcs for a few weeks. Why is this such a big deal?

It's not as if any of the "discussions" even went anywhere. It's a bunch of partisan spewing meaningless bullshit to no avail.

People may as well just remain firmly in echo chambers since they dont wish to defend any of their stances or points, answer any questions, or have any sort of open mind about anything. These fuckers wont even let people speak for themselves.

It's not exactly a loss. Not for any emotionally healthy people who are not filled with resentment, bitterness and a need to control at least.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BF decided to shut down politcs for a few weeks. Why is this such a big deal?

I think the BF was right to close down the Politics forum for a while @Dove.

Too much toxicity and people bringing their personal issues onto a forum.

Isn't there a Meltdown forum where people can fling mud at one another?

And your friend @The Prowler always gaslights everything that moves.

It's difficult to have an adult conversation about anything.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It's difficult to have an adult conversation about anything.
Of course, when you have dumb spastics who make everything about how big bad orange man hurt their little pussies
I set up a safe space for you snowflake and you just shit all over that too, just like you shit all over most threads, you child.