Politics Forum is Open

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Looking back I sometimes wonder if DM's passing was a significant inflection point for CBT.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaahqhahahahahahahahhaha now I remember where I knew you from

Can't remember the handle you used there, though

But on a much serious note, yes, seeing DM's plight was one of those life lessons that nobody can ignore.

apeman

I miss calling him Apey...

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
Looking back I sometimes wonder if DM's passing was a significant inflection point for CBT.

But on a much serious note, yes, seeing DM's plight was one of those life lessons that nobody can ignore.
As sad as it was, he handled it like a Rockstar, I couldn't have been as open as he was with his battles.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Where's that BigDukeSix guy, someone should invite him here

He left CBT of his own accord and has disappeared from forum contacts. I always like him.
He probably got tired of all this
I concur, and appreciate that sentiment. But not the way he left. You recall, ranc how he lead to you, Lotus and I leaving CBT - His pigheadedness, and hopefully his regret.

Is this about me returning?
No - it was about the total disregard for the opinion of integrated posters.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He left CBT of his own accord and has disappeared from forum contacts. I always like him.
I concur, and appreciate that sentiment. But not the way he left. You recall, ranc how he lead to you, Lotus and I leaving CBT - His pigheadedness, and hopefully his regret.

Wasn't there a vote? How can you blame him for a vote that did not work out in your favor?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

apeman

I miss calling him Apey...
I still do. You can too.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
. He was a very good poster. I stopped posting for a time when he passed.
Same when Lemon did.

They were nice people and I felt the world was diminished by their passing, but now - passing of time, I'd say
It was enhanced by their presence.

I had DM on FB, so when he stopped posting in CBT, it was like the start of the that last chapter we all dreaded so much. Want it or not, DM fought the hardest fight one could, with some of the best weapons he could get.

I remember when he had the operation only to find out it growing somewhere else. I remember dropping a few tears, dude was battling that thing like a boss, but still...

With Lemon it was a huge shock, I think it was TWAP who saw it first and I went to check her husband's profile. And then I understood that underlying sadness that started appearing in some of her posts during the course of 2019...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
DM's (aka, Dingleberry-Mint) last post at CBT

Sorry to bother you with this this bullshit, but I may not be posting much after today.

The last 4 days have been the worst since this all started back in November. The chemo and radiation is taking a tremendous toll on me. I haven’t eaten in 5 days now and am having trouble keeping anything down due to both the pain in my esophagus and nausea … even a few sips of water. The problem with that is… since I can’t keep water down I can’t keep any of the pain or nausea meds down. I puke them up almost immediately. My oncologist gave me a suppository for nausea medication and a sublingual pain med and I’ll see how that goes. I am vomiting about 50 times a day now… mostly mucous and water… which gives me about 30 minutes of relief.

As it is now, food is the farthest thing from my mind. I am dying of thirst though. I drink ice cold water just because I crave it so badly… knowing it’s going to be extremely painful and will mostly be coming right back up. I’m literally having dreams of guzzling water from half frozen milk jugs or kneeling over a snow fed stream guzzling water. If the suppository and sublingual’s don’t help, I’m going to have to have my wife take me to UC or ER for a 12 hour hydration drip and maybe the dreaded feeding tube.

I’m so desperate for a drink, I stopped by a 7-11 and bought a fukking banana Slurpee. I’m going to try to eat a little bit of this lovely frozen concoction if it takes all day.

5e3f62ae6a92df5941912b30aed44ef5c6c51aa0_2_680x680.jpg

Last edited:

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Wasn't there a vote? How can you blame him for a vote that did not work out in your favor?
He was the main proponent, and spoke in total disregard for counterargument. "Cindy" being easily swayed by emotional argument, rather than reason.....etc.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Bahahahahaha, BF trolololing Holly lol. Look at Polly Tics lol.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
As sad as it was, he handled it like a Rockstar, I couldn't have been as open as he was with his battles.
Remember that pic with only his underpants?

That was like a huge "FUCK YOU!" to the universe, to cancer, to pain, everything

Very few pictures can portrait the reality of how frail and yet, how strong we can really be.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
. He was a very good poster. I stopped posting for a time when he passed.
Same when Lemon did.

They were nice people and I felt the world was diminished by their passing, but now - passing of time, I'd say
It was enhanced by their presence.

I had DM on FB, so when he stopped posting in CBT, it was like the start of the that last chapter we all dreaded so much. Want it or not, DM fought the hardest fight one could, with some of the best weapons he could get.

I remember when he had the operation only to find out it growing somewhere else. I remember dropping a few tears, dude was battling that thing like a boss, but still...

With Lemon it was a huge shock, I think it was TWAP who saw it first and I went to check her husband's profile. And then I understood that underlying sadness that started appearing in some of her posts during the course of 2019...

I literally prayed for him every night, hoping that he survived. He was a good man. He was an honorable man. He was one of the best.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He was the main proponent, and spoke in total disregard for counterargument. "Cindy" being easily swayed by emotional argument, rather than reason.....etc.

BD6 knew me better than most. He understood what others refused to see. I hope he's in the best place ever. No one deserves hell for a forum dispute.

I think that's uncalled for, Holliday.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry to bother you with this this bullshit, but I may not be posting much after today.

The last 4 days have been the worst since this all started back in November. The chemo and radiation is taking a tremendous toll on me. I haven’t eaten in 5 days now and am having trouble keeping anything down due to both the pain in my esophagus and nausea … even a few sips of water. The problem with that is… since I can’t keep water down I can’t keep any of the pain or nausea meds down. I puke them up almost immediately. My oncologist gave me a suppository for nausea medication and a sublingual pain med and I’ll see how that goes. I am vomiting about 50 times a day now… mostly mucous and water… which gives me about 30 minutes of relief.

As it is now, food is the farthest thing from my mind. I am dying of thirst though. I drink ice cold water just because I crave it so badly… knowing it’s going to be extremely painful and will mostly be coming right back up. I’m literally having dreams of guzzling water from half frozen milk jugs or kneeling over a snow fed stream guzzling water. If the suppository and sublingual’s don’t help, I’m going to have to have my wife take me to UC or ER for a 12 hour hydration drip and maybe the dreaded feeding tube.

I’m so desperate for a drink, I stopped by a 7-11 and bought a fukking banana Slurpee. I’m going to try to eat a little bit of this lovely frozen concoction if it takes all day.

Yeah, I remember that

Before that he was complaining about the little geckos going up his legs while he was sitting in his backyard

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's how my ex hubby was on his final days. FUCK FUCK CANCER.

I know this will sound weird, but being there for your loved ones when they take their final breath is a miracle. You get to witness them crossing over to another place. I hope DM's family felt that beautiful pain as well. No more pain, no more suffering, only peace.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

BD6 knew me better than most. He understood what others refused to see. I hope he's in the best place ever. No one deserves hell for a forum dispute.

If anyone one of us chased BD6 away, as I recall he and Borommokot (?) had been going at each rather savagely shortly before he just disappeared.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If anyone one of us chased BD6 away, as I recall he and Borommokot (?) had been going at each rather savagely shortly before he just disappeared.

I'm not saying anyone chased him off though.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I know this will sound weird, but being there for your loved ones when they take their final breath is a miracle. You get to witness them crossing over to another place. I hope DM's family felt that beautiful pain as well. No more pain, no more suffering, only peace.
The way my Step Mom described my Fathers passing, it was just that way, he was looking at her in anguish and took a breathe and then just let go and relaxed.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I'm not saying anyone chased him off though.
I know, just thinking out loud.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The way my Step Mom described my Fathers passing, it was just that way, he was looking at her in anguish and took a breathe and then just let go and relaxed.

I held his hand for awhile after he passed. We had our difficulties but at some level he was a soul mate and destined to be the father of my children, even if our marriage ended, eventually our friendship returned.

I felt blessed. I hope DM's family felt blessed for having had him in their lives.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

That's the way to go

Keep your chin up and your courage high until the last moment, as long as you strength allows.