Thank god that cretin Le Pen lost

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The stakes were so high that German Chancellor Olaf Scholz, Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sánchez and Portuguese Prime Minister António Costa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
last week in the French paper Le Monde, urging French citizens to vote for Macron, who is often portrayed by critics as an aloof elitist who is concerned only with France’s cities.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Which Americans voted for Donald Trump? People who work for a living and are affected by the price of gasoline..

Which Americans didn't vote for Donald Trump? People who don't work for a living and are not affected by the price of gasoline.....Hollywood celebrities for example..

It's the same in Canada.....elites and their shills hate working class families like mine..

I have in-laws in the Netherlands, but I don't know about France.....I suspect the mainstream French parties have abandoned the middle class much like the Democrats, the Republicans in the USA have or the Liberals, Tories and NDP have in Canada.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Which Americans voted for Donald Trump? People who work for a living and are affected by the price of gasoline..

Which Americans didn't vote for Donald Trump? People who don't work for a living and are not affected by the price of gasoline.....Hollywood celebrities for example..

It's the same in Canada.....elites and their shills hate working class families like mine..

I have in-laws in the Netherlands, but I don't know about France.....I suspect the mainstream French parties have abandoned the middle class much like the Democrats, the Republicans in the USA have or the Liberals, Tories and NDP have in Canada.
Ma'am, you win todays "Best Post on the Inferwebs Award"!!!
Congrats!!!!

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ma'am, you win todays "Best Post on the Inferwebs Award"!!!
Congrats!!!!
Thank you Lokmar.......it's nice to see you again.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
The stakes were so high that German Chancellor Olaf Scholz, Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sánchez and Portuguese Prime Minister António Costa
last week in the French paper Le Monde, urging French citizens to vote for Macron, who is often portrayed by critics as an aloof elitist who is concerned only with France’s cities.

I see the vile and filthy Left cheats in French elections too.

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don't think any political party in any democratic country is as powerful and corrupt as the American Democratic Party......except for the Taiwanese KMT..

The fact that leaders of other EU countries are telling working class French families to vote against the Rassemblement National should've given voters reason not to vote for Macron who has done nothing positive for average people.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What's so bad about Le Pen @LotusBud?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't think any political party in any democratic country is as powerful and corrupt as the American Democratic Party......except for the Taiwanese KMT..

The fact that leaders of other EU countries are telling working class French families to vote against the Rassemblement National should've given voters reason not to vote for Macron who has done nothing positive for average people.

You think the DNC is more corrupt than the RNC? You have drunk the red kool-aid.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She's a far-right scary person who got where she is by arousing hatred and intolerance in people.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

She's a far-right scary person who got where she is by arousing hatred and intolerance in people.

Is her hair orange?

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You think the DNC is more corrupt than the RNC?
Of course it is......which is why they control areas for six decades..

The American Democratic Party is the Kuomintang in places Taoyuan County minus the fiscal and social conservatism.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You think the DNC is more corrupt than the RNC?
Of course it is......which is why they control areas for six decades..

The American Democratic Party is the Kuomintang in places Taoyuan County minus the fiscal and social conservatism.

Yeah, okay.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Is her hair orange?

I judge people based on their beliefs and actions, not their looks. It's just a bonus when a person who has an ugly heart is also physically revolting.

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The American Democrats and the Taiwanese KMT are polar opposites on the political spectrum, but that is where their differences end..

They are both mega rich and mega corrupt.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The American Democrats and the Taiwanese KMT are polar opposites on the political spectrum, but that is where their differences end..

They are both mega rich and mega corrupt.

Other than Hollywood types & the NeoLiberal crowed, I thought most people who vote Democrat are poor @Fashionista.

The Republicans by and large seem to contain most of the monied crowd

Ever been to Orange County in California?

That's mostly Republican...and rich.

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If I was rich, Caucasian and lived on one of the coasts, I'd vote for the Democrats too..

They make rich people feel better about themselves..

But, I don't vote in Canada either.

After the Midterms, One Party Controls All the Wealthiest Congressional Districts

Last edited:

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The American Republicans are an unimpressive party for working families too.......before Donald Trump gave working Americans something to vote for instead of against.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You are serious with that shit? You think no working people didn't vote for Trump? That's just plain wrong, you know. do you have a big learning disability of some kind?