Thank god that cretin Le Pen lost

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He didn't know or he simply refuses to accept that his party, the American Democrats, are the party of the rich and powerful even when given proof..

....if that be the case, then both are the parties of the rich & powerful @Fashionista. They just serve different elites & cater to their special interest groups.

She has been brain washed beyond comprehension. Feeling sorry for her.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
He didn't know or he simply refuses to accept that his party, the American Democrats, are the party of the rich and powerful even when given proof..

....if that be the case, then both are the parties of the rich & powerful @Fashionista. They just serve different elites & cater to their special interest groups.
That's the One Party System I've been on to for a good 3 decades, but these retarded conservative types think this is a recent revelation to all, kind of like Rock n Roll isn't devil music, you won't go straight to hell for smoking weed, whole foods are better for you than processed plastic crap, the medical establishment cares about profits not your health, and there really is a thing called climate change etc. This is why I say that figuratively speaking conservatives are stuck in the 50's - because they are always decades behind the insightful and advances thinkers.

PS: I should probably point out that even when they begin to get an inkling of a thing like the corruption of Big Pharma and want to show a rejection of it, they become their own wacky version of it. And it should be pointed out that even allopathy and it's associated corporate entities get some things right, but as an example, rather than accept proven emergency medical solutions they prefer to take horse pills, fish pills and drink bleach, because their world is black and white - they have no discernment in evaluating individual situations. It's sad, but they are our burden. At our best we must consider that they ain't heavy, they're our brothers, I suppose.

Last edited: