Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
:facepalm: WOW!! He couldn't answer LOL
PqMdq97.jpg

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
policies are immaterial.
Really? No I vote by what the expressed views are, unless they can not be taken at face value. In Trump's case they were so repugnant (he being a radical conservative like you) that he never had a prayer of getting my vote.

Here, watch Fashionista ...

So, tell me, Holliday, what, exactly, were so repugnant about Trump's expressed views?\

... no coherent answer will ever be forthcoming.
Of course not, Raggz - you are asking on behalf of a person I have already stated I will not give that answer too. Good lord you're an idiot.

See?

Thanks for illustrating my point to Fashionista, Holliday. Sometimes you can really be a stand up guy.
Look ya dingbat, had you ever asked me directly I would have run it down for you. Now you're just being a goffer for Fashitista.

I've been asking you shitbags that very question and many others regarding your TDS ravings, but none of you ever give an actual answer, just as you didn't just now.
Raggz, we've discussed every policy all along the way, from economic, to environmental, to immigration, to relations with allies and alliances, to hostiles, to energy and education to the domestic and foreign to you fucking name it. If you weren't so fucking lazy you could package them all neatly in your pea-brain rather than asking for a rundown which I've already stated you aren't going to get as a goffer for Fascistista, who it turns out is a fucking muzzie - I told yallz she's a conservative. Now wake up, Raggedy, and at least try to not be such a gaping asshole.
:facepalm: WOW!! He couldn't answer LOL
PqMdq97.jpg
Learn to read. You won't appear to be so abjectly stupid.
Context counts, ya dummy!

Raggz, we've discussed every policy all along the way, from economic, to environmental, to immigration, to relations with allies and alliances, to hostiles, to energy and education to the domestic and foreign to you fucking name it. If you weren't so fucking lazy you could package them all neatly in your pea-brain rather than asking for a rundown which I've already stated you aren't going to get as a goffer for Fascistista, who it turns out is a fucking muzzie - I told yallz she's a conservative. Now wake up, Raggedy, and at least try to not be such a gaping asshole.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The stakes were so high that German Chancellor Olaf Scholz, Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sánchez and Portuguese Prime Minister António Costa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
last week in the French paper Le Monde, urging French citizens to vote for Macron, who is often portrayed by critics as an aloof elitist who is concerned only with France’s cities.

What's so bad about Le Pen @LotusBud?

She's a far-right scary person who got where she is by arousing hatred and intolerance in people.
Always the same with you lib fucks, loving and putting your own people first equates to hate! You better get used to it, the future is right in Europe and North America! Normies are turning right-wing, folk have had enough!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
policies are immaterial.
Really? No I vote by what the expressed views are, unless they can not be taken at face value. In Trump's case they were so repugnant (he being a radical conservative like you) that he never had a prayer of getting my vote.

So, tell me, Holliday, what, exactly, were so repugnant about Trump's expressed views?\

Of course not, Raggz - you are asking on behalf of a person I have already stated I will not give that answer too. Good lord you're an idiot.

See?

Thanks for illustrating my point to Fashionista, Holliday. Sometimes you can really be a stand up guy.
Look ya dingbat, had you ever asked me directly I would have run it down for you. Now you're just being a goffer for Fashitista.

I've been asking you shitbags that very question and many others regarding your TDS ravings, but none of you ever give an actual answer, just as you didn't just now.

Nice rant. Especially the gaping asshole bit at the end, but this is just a generic list of things the DNC orders you to be concerned about without a single scintilla of reasoned facts to explain how the Bad Orange Man's policies on these things were so awful and bad.

Once again you fail to provide a reasoned and sane answer as to why you hates you Trump so much.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
policies are immaterial.

See?

Nice rant. Especially the gaping asshole bit at the end, but this is just a generic list of things the DNC orders you to be concerned about without a single scintilla of reasoned facts to explain how the Bad Orange Man's policies on these things were so awful and bad.

Once again you fail to provide a reasoned and sane answer as to why you hates you Trump so much.

They claim they dont even go by corporate media.....while parroting the exact easily debunked narratives of corporate media.

There is never going to be a reasonable and sane answer. They wont just admit they dont actually care.....they just hate half the country and want to be the only party with any representation who makes all the rules, no matter how tyrannical and toxic.

They havent provided a single policy. All theyve done is spew corporate media articles that distort and lie.....and they call us authoritarians for calling it out.

Control of the media is exactly what totalitarian do to spread their propaganda and get people on board or afraid to speak against them. We have left wing corporate media attacking and doxxing private citizens who oppose the establishment. Over gifs and a twitter page that ONLY posts tik toks leftists post themselves. It's just madness.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
The stakes were so high that German Chancellor Olaf Scholz, Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sánchez and Portuguese Prime Minister António Costa
last week in the French paper Le Monde, urging French citizens to vote for Macron, who is often portrayed by critics as an aloof elitist who is concerned only with France’s cities.

What's so bad about Le Pen @LotusBud?

She's a far-right scary person who got where she is by arousing hatred and intolerance in people.
Always the same with you lib fucks, loving and putting your own people first equates to hate! You better get used to it, the future is right in Europe and North America! Normies are turning right-wing, folk have had enough!
You are welcome to join The Conservatives in our Trump Safe Space Room.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
policies are immaterial.

See?

They claim they dont even go by corporate media.....while parroting the exact easily debunked narratives of corporate media.

There is never going to be a reasonable and sane answer. They wont just admit they dont actually care.....they just hate half the country and want to be the only party with any representation who makes all the rules, no matter how tyrannical and toxic.

They havent provided a single policy. All theyve done is spew corporate media articles that distort and lie.....and they call us authoritarians for calling it out.

Control of the media is exactly what totalitarian do to spread their propaganda and get people on board or afraid to speak against them. We have left wing corporate media attacking and doxxing private citizens who oppose the establishment. Over gifs and a twitter page that ONLY posts tik toks leftists post themselves. It's just madness.

26820859.jpg

"Thank you for noticing" The Educated Elites.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
policies are immaterial.

See?

26820859.jpg

"Thank you for noticing" The Educated Elites.

Do you guys not prove this point constantly?

"We need to control the country and your lives and what you think and do because we are smart and you are dummy dumb bigots. We went to uni and are above you all!!"

We dont actually see any of the elitests and their puppet followers as smart. In fact "educated" is a euphemism for brainwashed in contexts such as these.

All in all, Admin, it's just another brick in the wall. And that's not a border wall being referenced there.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Which Americans voted for Donald Trump? People who work for a living and are affected by the price of gasoline..

Which Americans didn't vote for Donald Trump? People who don't work for a living and are not affected by the price of gasoline.....Hollywood celebrities for example..

It's the same in Canada.....elites and their shills hate working class families like mine..

I have in-laws in the Netherlands, but I don't know about France.....I suspect the mainstream French parties have abandoned the middle class much like the Democrats, the Republicans in the USA have or the Liberals, Tories and NDP have in Canada.

You are serious with that shit? You think no working people didn't vote for Trump? That's just plain wrong, you know. do you have a big learning disability of some kind?
Well, apparently she's a conservative, so......
and a fashionista. Now there's a thing to be.....if you happen to be a retard.
I'm apolitical.....I try to be anyway..

So, none of the policies of the former president were bad, it was the former president himself?

Okay,that's fine, millions of Canadians voted for Justin Trudeau based on his looks.

I've asked these people for five years questions like that. ,"What policies of Trump are wrong?" "What 'crimes' has President Trump committed that you people keep claiming he committed but never explain?" "What has Trump said that makes him a "racist?" "Name a single policy initiative by the Trump Administration that is "fascist and authoritarian" as you people claim?"

Never got a single coherent answer to any of them going on five and a half years now.
Same holds true with the whole racism thing. They rant and screech about Trump being this monstrous racist but come up empty like their fucking skulls when asked to provide a single example of this racism they speak of

you know things are really bad for them when the best they can produce is some blurred and scant on facts event that occurred nearly 100 years ago - before Trump was even born involving his father standing outside his own home in Jamaica queens

But then again, I don't expect more out of these brain dead fucking mooks as you have to be irreparably fucking stupid to be a leftist to begin with
"There's my African American over there, see look at him"

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Which Americans voted for Donald Trump? People who work for a living and are affected by the price of gasoline..

Which Americans didn't vote for Donald Trump? People who don't work for a living and are not affected by the price of gasoline.....Hollywood celebrities for example..

It's the same in Canada.....elites and their shills hate working class families like mine..

I have in-laws in the Netherlands, but I don't know about France.....I suspect the mainstream French parties have abandoned the middle class much like the Democrats, the Republicans in the USA have or the Liberals, Tories and NDP have in Canada.

You are serious with that shit? You think no working people didn't vote for Trump? That's just plain wrong, you know. do you have a big learning disability of some kind?

So, none of the policies of the former president were bad, it was the former president himself?

Okay,that's fine, millions of Canadians voted for Justin Trudeau based on his looks.

I've asked these people for five years questions like that. ,"What policies of Trump are wrong?" "What 'crimes' has President Trump committed that you people keep claiming he committed but never explain?" "What has Trump said that makes him a "racist?" "Name a single policy initiative by the Trump Administration that is "fascist and authoritarian" as you people claim?"

Never got a single coherent answer to any of them going on five and a half years now.
Same holds true with the whole racism thing. They rant and screech about Trump being this monstrous racist but come up empty like their fucking skulls when asked to provide a single example of this racism they speak of

you know things are really bad for them when the best they can produce is some blurred and scant on facts event that occurred nearly 100 years ago - before Trump was even born involving his father standing outside his own home in Jamaica queens

But then again, I don't expect more out of these brain dead fucking mooks as you have to be irreparably fucking stupid to be a leftist to begin with
You’re a noodle necked dick loving homo

Fact

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Fact
^^^Case AND Point

28a.gif

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
what policies of the former president were bad for people in your situation?
See everybody, the assumption is that my only concern is for myself.
.But I'm not a conservative so it isn't all about me.
...and if I may PS: It isn't all about the present.

See how Holliday here delta dodges the simple question of which Trump policies he was opposed to.

This is the same Hollygay who claimed to be against open borders and mass third world immigration, yet supports a party which is all for that kind of thing.

Up is down, left is right and straight is gay in Holly's topsy turvy woke world.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

See how Holliday here delta dodges the simple question of which Trump policies he was opposed to.

This is the same Hollygay who claimed to be against open borders and mass third world immigration, yet supports a party which is all for that kind of thing.

Up is down, left is right and straight is gay in Holly's topsy turvy woke world.
I don't support any party, nimrod - which is part and parcel of being an Anti-LibiCon, a movement which I invented many many years ago, only now to find some cheap partisan hack imitators right here on this board getting it all upside down and front to back..

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I don't support any party, nimrod - which is part and parcel of being an Anti-LibiCon, a movement which I invented many many years ago, only now to find some cheap partisan hack imitators right here on this board getting it all upside down and front to back..

You lean heavily to the left though and regularly bitch about right wingers.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Of course - I'm an intelligent, thinking person who cares for the welfare of my countrymen/women, and the nation.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Fact
Well in that case you should go fag lame several more of my older posts, you sick twisted mutant.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Fact
Well in that case you should go fag lame several more of my older posts, you sick twisted mutant.
what was that noodle neck? You just want to be surrounded by crew of tasty dicks again? Faggot?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Pretty convenient that you guys have yourself set up with responses to continue accusing others of being racist.

If you are a person on the right who has close black friends or even family or a black spouse? You are tokenizing.

If you are a person on the right who is black? You either are suffering "internalized racism" and are still racist and you are a race traitor and uncle Tom.

Its stunning how you guys literally have CULT thinking and use this sort of gaslighting and invalidating other people.

Do you think you made a good observation/argument here? Because all you did was pull a cult gaslighting tactic. This mentality is a wall that has no cracks at all because you've been programmed with all the responses needed to protect this belief system from criticism.

Everyone who disagrees with you is doing it because they are racist. And anything they say to defend themselves and express their position is "proof" of that racism. That's cult mentality.

This woke shit is a religion and a hostile one.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Of course - I'm an intelligent, thinking person who cares for the welfare of my countrymen/women, and the nation.

Except for the half you admitted you hold in "contempt" and you justify that by saying they are not your "countrymen" but rather traitors. Because disagreeing with you means traitors to the country itself.

Which is deeply anti American and anti liberal.

Anyone who supports coercion and force of medical interventions doesnt give a single fuck about the welfare of others. And seeing yourself as more competent to make other peoples medical decisions FOR them is just controling and narcissistic.

You really see yourself as something you are not.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
but this is just a
Geebs, Raggety Faggity, evidently you never read the detailed explanations myself and others have offered over the years. That being the case how could yet another satisfy you considering your lack of ability to comprehend rational thoughts and criticism?

One cannot read what has never been written.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I've replied for five years. It's not my fault you 100% pretend I never replied.