Thank god that cretin Le Pen lost

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Which Americans voted for Donald Trump? People who work for a living and are affected by the price of gasoline..

Which Americans didn't vote for Donald Trump? People who don't work for a living and are not affected by the price of gasoline.....Hollywood celebrities for example..

It's the same in Canada.....elites and their shills hate working class families like mine..

I have in-laws in the Netherlands, but I don't know about France.....I suspect the mainstream French parties have abandoned the middle class much like the Democrats, the Republicans in the USA have or the Liberals, Tories and NDP have in Canada.

You are serious with that shit? You think no working people didn't vote for Trump? That's just plain wrong, you know. do you have a big learning disability of some kind?
Well, apparently she's a conservative, so......
and a fashionista. Now there's a thing to be.....if you happen to be a retard.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Which Americans voted for Donald Trump? People who work for a living and are affected by the price of gasoline..

Which Americans didn't vote for Donald Trump? People who don't work for a living and are not affected by the price of gasoline.....Hollywood celebrities for example..

It's the same in Canada.....elites and their shills hate working class families like mine..

I have in-laws in the Netherlands, but I don't know about France.....I suspect the mainstream French parties have abandoned the middle class much like the Democrats, the Republicans in the USA have or the Liberals, Tories and NDP have in Canada.

You are serious with that shit? You think no working people didn't vote for Trump? That's just plain wrong, you know. do you have a big learning disability of some kind?
I'm apolitical.....I try to be anyway..

So, none of the policies of the former president were bad, it was the former president himself?

Okay, that's fine, millions of Canadians voted for Justin Trudeau based on his looks.

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
what policies of the former president were bad for people in your situation?
See everybody, the assumption is that my only concern is for myself.
.But I'm not a conservative so it isn't all about me.
...and if I may PS: It isn't all about the present.

See how Holliday here delta dodges the simple question of which Trump policies he was opposed to.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

I'm apolitical.....I try to be anyway..

So, none of the policies of the former president were bad, it was the former president himself?

Okay,that's fine, millions of Canadians voted for Justin Trudeau based on his looks.

I've asked these people for five years questions like that. ,"What policies of Trump are wrong?" "What 'crimes' has President Trump committed that you people keep claiming he committed but never explain?" "What has Trump said that makes him a "racist?" "Name a single policy initiative by the Trump Administration that is "fascist and authoritarian" as you people claim?"

Never got a single coherent answer to any of them going on five and a half years now.

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Go back and read my posts..

Both political parties in the USA have abandoned working families..

All the major parties in Canada and Western Europe have too..

Hence the rise of populists Like Donald Trump and Marine Le Pen(her father actually) who fill a void..

This isn't a right-left thing which doesn't even exist in any developed country anymore..

This is a war on working families and you have sided with the rich and powerful.

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

See how Holliday here delta dodges the simple question of which Trump policies he was opposed to.
I think he doesn't like Trump himself and doesn't have a clue about any politicians policies..

A lot of Canadians and Americans vote for a person and not policies.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Somehow, I don't think @Fashionista has seen much of the wealthier enclaves in America, @LotusBud.

Overwhelmingly, I suspect they mostly vote Republican.

Here's one sampling from yer neck of the woods I had a glimpse of:

Cripes, that place looked like a Roman Emperor's dream.

At least before COVID, it was spectacular. I think that's where Trump's stripper's lawyer had an office. The rent must be high there.

At least in its wealthier parts, Orange County is Republican.

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Somehow, I don't think @Fashionista has seen much of the wealthier enclaves in America, @LotusBud.

At least before COVID, it was spectacular. I think that's where Trump's stripper's lawyer had an office. The rent must be high there.

America’s Wealthiest Counties Became Bluer in the 2020 Election
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
I think he doesn't like Trump himself and doesn't have a clue about any politicians policies..
Right on the first part wrong on the second.
. I could give you a nice cohesive list, but I don't like you so I'm not going to. It's much more fun to watch you try and goad me into doing so, but you never will.
. Plus - you aren't an American so you really don't matter.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Repukes have always been the party of the wealthy - that is, certainly in my lifetime, though sadly the Dims joined them way back in the late 80s/early 90s. You are still generally right though and you can see this even in the voting breakdown by wards in a town like mine.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

A lot of Canadians and Americans vote for a person and not policies.
You are so very close to explaining Trump's election, but it seems to be just out of your grasp.

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
. I could give you a nice cohesive list, but I don't like you so I'm not going to. It's much more fun to watch you try and goad me into doing so, but you never will.
So, everything is personal for you, not evidential..

Okay, as I posted, most Canadians and Americans vote like you do.......policies are immaterial.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Repukes have always been the party of the wealthy - that is, certainly in my lifetime, though sadly the Dims joined them way back in the late 80s/early 90s. You are still generally right though and you can see this even in the voting breakdown by wards in a town like mine.

Most people that I met in California who voted Repubican were usually rich, White and Conservative. I think the Asians who supported them, were mainly the Chinese.

Just like in the US, Chinese tend to vote for politically conservative parties in Canada.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Score!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Score!

I don't think that's a score even in quidditch, a made-up fantasy game played by homosexual wizards.

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Neither the GOP nor the Democrats are parties of the working class, just like none of the three big parties in Canada are either..

But, as I have proven, and it may be because the GOP took a turn towards the working class, the Democrats are the party of the mega rich in America.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Score!

I don't think that's a score even in quidditch, a made-up fantasy game played by homosexual wizards.
You would know!

:OMGLOL: :OMGLOL: :OMGLOL:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Score!

Why are Republicans quietly trying fix some of Trump's bungles, like his ham handed new trade deals with Chi-nah?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Why are Florida Republicans trampling on the First Amendment?

The real reason today’s Republican Party hates corporations like Disney | Will Bunch
A stunning move by America's third-largest state against free speech is deeply tied to the far right's crusade to destroy U.S. education.

Hmmm, could it be fascism?

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
policies are immaterial.
Really? No I vote by what the expressed views are, unless they can not be taken at face value. In Trump's case they were so repugnant (he being a radical conservative like you) that he never had a prayer of getting my vote.
Am I a conservative? That's news to me..

I just want to know which policies of the former president were so detrimental to you personally?

I can tell you exactly which policies of the Trudeau government take money from my family.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
I just want to know which policies of the former president were so detrimental to you personally?
Look, you hapless moron, I already gave you the answer you are going to get to that question.
.You ARE a conservative or you wouldn't ask me about what is detrimental to me as though that's all I must care about. It's all a CONSERVATIVE would care about. See what I'm saying or are you too stupid to understand that?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
policies are immaterial.
Really? No I vote by what the expressed views are, unless they can not be taken at face value. In Trump's case they were so repugnant (he being a radical conservative like you) that he never had a prayer of getting my vote.

Here, watch Fashionista ...

So, tell me, Holliday, what, exactly, were so repugnant about Trump's expressed views?\

... no coherent answer will ever be forthcoming.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
policies are immaterial.

So, tell me, Holliday, what, exactly, were so repugnant about Trump's expressed views?\

Of course not, Raggz - you are asking on behalf of a person I have already stated I will not give that answer too. Good lord you're an idiot.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Am I a conservative? That's news to me..

I can tell you exactly which policies of the Trudeau government take money from my family.

Yes...you are @Fashionista.

And so are your clan over at the Blue Cashew.

Mind you, that is not an accusation or indictment....as in some people are and some people aren't.

You are just very conservative as are some members at Bastard Factory.

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
policies are immaterial.

Of course not, Raggz - you are asking on behalf of a person I have already stated I will not give that answer too. Good lord you're an idiot.

See?

Thanks for illustrating my point to Fashionista, Holliday. Sometimes you can really be a stand up guy.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
policies are immaterial.

See?

Thanks for illustrating my point to Fashionista, Holliday. Sometimes you can really be a stand up guy.
Look ya dingbat, had you ever asked me directly I would have run it down for you. Now you're just being a goffer for Fashitista.