What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Laying on my bed surfing the net on my phone. My cat let me know he wants attention by walking up and plopping himself down right between my face and the phone. It is his way of saying "it is now time for you to pet me".

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Reading bits of the Lost Book of Enki...

Anu got his junk bit off in a fistfight...
Love that, enki warned of the flood and gave dimensions to build a boat, thousands of years before Noah, same dimensions...

So many parallels... it's a shame so many libraries got torched and ransacked...
Imagine what was lost, you can really see where religions evolved from, born the son of a god, had immortality taken from him by a serpent, Gilgamesh ! The same story again...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Reading bits of the Lost Book of Enki...

Anu got his junk bit off in a fistfight...
Love that, enki warned of the flood and gave dimensions to build a boat, thousands of years before Noah, same dimensions...

So many parallels... it's a shame so many libraries got torched and ransacked...
Imagine what was lost, you can really see where religions evolved from, born the son of a god, had immortality taken from him by a serpent, Gilgamesh ! The same story again...

Those cocksuckers in the Vatican would have a lot of it locked away...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Getting crunk, listening to Hardstyle EDM, hoping I get to go to a cool rave before I die.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trying to think of a way to keep the cat away from the fish tank , she had her whole front leg in there fishing lol, I read they don’t like to walk on tin foil, so I surrounded it, and she just took no notice, so I’m going to try a water spray, failing that I might just kick the bitches head in...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'm going a bunch of old pictures I have stored

This was when I got out of rehab and before I went into the year long program. I had my hair this bright ass red color so everyone called me "red" lol.

Screenshot-20210513-132342-Photos.jpg

This was my 30 days clean day. The NOT dirty 30 lol. The girl in the pic was my roommate in detox....so we bonded like war vets. Sadly she relapsed and died a few years ago :/
Well done to you , I know how hard giving up an addiction is, they can give you all the help but your own will power is important too, some people just ain’t strong enough sadly, I’ve lost a couple of people to smack along the way, it stings to think they could still be here if it wasn’t for that shit, should be talking to them, not about them, there’s cunts out there still openly peddling that stuff...

Yep. I've lost a handful of friends.

I decided years ago to avoid getting close with anyone I meet in a rehab setting. I'll still go to Celebrate Recovery meetings a few times a month.....and I'll talk to others there but ultimately I dont get close with them if their drug of choice was heroin.

Its safer for my recovery and mental/emotional health to keep that distance. Even though I have 8 years... I still keep my wellbeing a priority so I dont slip into that dark place.
Not everyone is worth being friends with Dove, but I’m sure you’re well aware of that. There are some mentally fucked up people out there that don’t deserve your friendship no matter how much you’re willing to help. I’m glad you’re on the right track. The slags that you’ve crossed paths with on other forums that chose to ridicule you here are disgusting cretins. Never ever forgive them. But life goes on...

I always forgive.

Forgiveness doesnt always mean "reconcile".

I believe in truth, that the truth always has its day and that people will always show you who they are. And it's entirely theirs. It's not mine and I wont carry it. They do what they do because of themselves. I'm only responsible for ME.

I never carry ill will or bad feelings. Doesnt mean I trust or am willing to be "friends". I feel like too many people on venues like this lack a mature and reasonable sense of boundaries. And you cant really trust people like that.

You know in recovery they teach that real recovery will fuck up your life. Because you were unhealthy, so your bonds and friendships are gonna be with unhealthy people. And they say that you'll know which relationships are toxic because you getting healthy will fuck up those relationships.

When you stop being a mess, being a people pleaser, being codependent and you start having boundaries and standing up for yourself and your values.....your toxic relationships will just expose themselves. The way that person responds or treats you over very reasonable things. And boy do people show their asses.
Sorry, if I missed some replies; it’s because I’m currently inundated by a serious multi-quoting Latino looney tune.

I’ve helped heaps of people through tough times, been burnt, forgave, got burnt again. I became a lot wiser to the signs. People that are blatantly nasty to each other are suffering in their own hell really. I’ve recently come to realise one such person is on some drugs to sort out her mental issues. I’m trying hard to back-off, but it’s like she’s craving the attention. She even started up her own forum a little while back, but alas that too fizzled out from stomping heads to tap dancing to moon walking to dummy spit.

People don’t realise that playing mind games can be soul-destroying for some. That’s why I intervene occasionally. I do it out of good faith. There’s nothing worse than seeing a bunch of jackals taunting someone that just wants to go their own way. Particularly when those jackals and one gap-toothed mole don’t belong here in the first place.

You’re a better person for doing right by yourself and others that truly love you Dove.

Keep winning hearts! Xx
:ThumbsUp1:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lasted till noon with no joint, try to last now till this evening, had mates round a couple of weeks running for Sunday, and they all commented on how much weed I smoke now, for them pot heads to say I smoke too much it must be serous lol...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Trying to think of a way to keep the cat away from the fish tank , she had her whole front leg in there fishing lol, I read they don’t like to walk on tin foil, so I surrounded it, and she just took no notice, so I’m going to try a water spray, failing that I might just kick the bitches head in...

I heard that about foil, shame it didnt work. Maybe lay some strips of duct tape out..... no...... Gorilla tape hahahaha.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lasted till noon with no joint, try to last now till this evening, had mates round a couple of weeks running for Sunday, and they all commented on how much weed I smoke now, for them pot heads to say I smoke too much it must be serous lol...

Lol hell yeah.

I went a month and a half of not doing it at work recently. Usually would do a toot on the way, and on lunch. And thats what Im back to doing lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Cider o’clock. 6ft swell forecast for tomoza...so I’ll be surfing fo’ sho! Was going to surf the outer reefs, but there was a shark fatality around the corner. Poor bloke bled out and couldn’t be resuscitated. Such is life when the government protects an apex predator but rapes and pillages their food source. It’s like the blind are leading the blind with leftarded politicians...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Shark is my 3rd favourite seafood....
Yeeeeeeaaaah.....nah! Lol
Give me any other fish...I have a special place in my heart for sharks. Crab tops my list by far. Blue Swimmers or Muddies. Choice.

I love me any kind of flake, but I can obliterate 5 dozen oysters and scallops in a sitting easily...

Fish is okay...but not my favourite. Crab and lobsters are good too...

Yabbies are great...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Shark is my 3rd favourite seafood....
Yeeeeeeaaaah.....nah! Lol
Give me any other fish...I have a special place in my heart for sharks. Crab tops my list by far. Blue Swimmers or Muddies. Choice.

I love me any kind of flake, but I can obliterate 5 dozen oysters and scallops in a sitting easily...

Fish is okay...but not my favourite. Crab and lobsters are good too...

Yabbies are great...
I breed Yabbies in the back yard, get my crab in the creek over the fence and am always partial to a dozen oysters in soy sauce every week. Having the mammalian meat allergy has it’s merit.
:ThumbsUp1:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
My son has gone to my lockup to get my Norton, we’re off out today, down to Kent for some country air ...
Is it ok to ask your doctor for a certain prescription swampy? I've not been sleeping at all and I'm going to put it down to anxiety when I talk to him, sure you know where I'm going with that ;)

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My son has gone to my lockup to get my Norton, we’re off out today, down to Kent for some country air ...
Is it ok to ask your doctor for a certain prescription swampy? I've not been sleeping at all and I'm going to put it down to anxiety when I talk to him, sure you know where I'm going with that ;)
Yeah, say your not sleeping and you’ve been having panic attacks, you feel terrified but don’t know why, bad thoughts in your head when you can’t sleep, should do the trick..

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, say your not sleeping and you’ve been having panic attacks, you feel terrified but don’t know why, bad thoughts in your head when you can’t sleep, should do the trick..
Cool, Im gonna suggest diaz or pregabalin and see what he says...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Will alcohol not suffice? Or a bit of weed perhaps? Prescription drugs are bad!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Will alcohol not suffice? Or a bit of weed perhaps? Prescription drugs are bad!
I'm really not sleeping and drink makes it worse :(