“Border Patrol agents have apprehended more than 1,000,000,000 migrants at our southern border in just 6 months,” Rep. Debbie Lesko (R-Ariz.)

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
"We don't need no stinking Predatory Gay Math" GOP Governor

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

278967436_10159110947237599_8024167932242128216_n.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I swear these people are so full of irrational hatred they dont even know what they are talking about.

Wtf does this have to do with FL moving away from common core math and rejecting instruction manuals teaching from SEL? (Which is what the mental midgets are calling "predatory gay math" because all of this is too complicated for them)

Making connections between things that are not connected.

They just dont want other parties to exist. They want to stomp out every voice but theirs. So they constantly piss and moan and lie about every single thing done by people who are not on team dem/prog.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The sad thing is, Admin is on some other fucking planet and no one ever knows wtf he is trying to say. He thinks it really clever though

You have to literally read their sources to see what they are being TOLD about us all so you understand their latest bullshit.

I know here has combined the whole myth of the "dont say gay" bill.....the one that doesnt even exist....with whatever this shit is.

Its almost like they are using a defense mechanism so they put effort into lying about us because they know reality does not favor them.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
another thread where admin proves that the only thing he excels at is sucking dick

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The sad thing is, Admin is on some other fucking planet and no one ever knows wtf he is trying to say. He thinks it really clever though

You have to literally read their sources to see what they are being TOLD about us all so you understand their latest bullshit.

I know here has combined the whole myth of the "dont say gay" bill.....the one that doesnt even exist....with whatever this shit is.

Its almost like they are using a defense mechanism so they put effort into lying about us because they know reality does not favor them.

The level of ignorance and misinformation he displays is amazing. Just a true uninformed kool-aid drinker.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

The level of ignorance and misinformation he displays is amazing. Just a true uninformed kool-aid drinker.
THis is why I simply say that he sucks cock over and over ... his drooling flotsam gibberish isn't worth a better response and it's actually true

plus, it serves to highlight the extreme hypocrisy of these leftist vermin when they cry about the redundancy with that stitch while they are busy starting thread after thread after thread with the same old lame old boring ass shit about how trump hurt their feelz

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He cant even mock us properly because he has no clue what's actually happening or what people actually want.

Its fucking ridiculous and pathetic.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

A billon huh? That makes sense. Well, now we have as many people as China, well almost...
And not one single trumptard dimwit, caught that. A billion is roughly the population of the entire Americas. But in all fairness, they are not biologists.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Sez the idiots who believe the parental rights bill bans saying the word gay

Perspective folks.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Perspective folks.
Imagine being a MAGA Warrior, besides completely missing the point, not being able to understand the power of a slogan?

:Sad:
Imagine if you weren’t a drooling sissy faggot with a noodle neck. Someone might actually take you serious for a change

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

A billon huh? That makes sense. Well, now we have as many people as China, well almost...
And not one single trumptard dimwit, caught that. A billion is roughly the population of the entire Americas. But in all fairness, they are not biologists.

Bahahaha we are literally telling you that the crap you are using to try to mock US with doesnt even apply to us.

Hey Admin, how many Americans did Biden say died of Covid? Wasnt it like...20 million? Lol.

He also said he entered into the senate over a hundred years ago.

But yeah you want to claim WE are all dumb because republucans made a mistake and kinda admitted they fucked up? Yeah okay. I can see why media and you guys would jump on THIS like it proves something. :LOL3:

We know, Admin. It's just not that deep. It's not like they declared war on Russia and everyone had to intervene or anything.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Perspective folks.
Imagine being a MAGA Warrior, besides completely missing the point, not being able to understand the power of a slogan?

Imagine if you weren’t a drooling sissy faggot with a noodle neck. Someone might actually take you serious for a change
Sorry little fella, this isn't your Grindr account.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Perspective folks.

Sorry faggot biting my ankles won’t make a cock magically appear in your mouth

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Perspective folks.

My thread Hemorrhoid Humper., GFY and take your dildoes with you.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Perspective folks.

Are you going to cuddle up and cry with your favorite cock if I stay right here and continue to laugh at you noodle neck?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Perspective folks.

Listen.....its not a party until Big shows up with dildos.

Remove the stick outcha ass and have some gratitude. Make some room!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
State Police Officers in my State Raided a State Republican Conference and arrested 12.7 Million Gay Republicaniistas.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️