Crisis at the Border? there's no crisis at the border, 14 migrants took boats to get to CA- why would they do that if they could just walk across?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They have been doing this for as long as I have been alive. Mostly the "migrants" on boats are drug mules.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
But butt -- libs will say that this in itself means the border is safe

because any reasonable person knows they could just walk across otherwise

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is not. The cartels use boats because one cartel controls the border crossing and demands "taxes" from any other cartel who wants to move illegal drugs. So other cartels try to find ways around the official border crossings.

Illegals who enter the US by any means are just automatically released by Biden and the Democrats into the US. It is intentional.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It is not. The cartels use boats because one cartel controls the border crossing and demands "taxes" from any other cartel who wants to move illegal drugs. So other cartels try to find ways around the official border crossings.

Illegals who enter the US by any means are just automatically released by Biden and the Democrats into the US. It is intentional.
Well, you obviously have an IQ above 100 and realize that but these dipshit liberal fucktards do not.

They're actually saying that two boats traveling in shallow waters along the coast line conclusively proves there is no open border currently

I shit you not.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
So if someone walks or swims across the boarder that's crises worthy but not if they use a boat or a catapult?.... interesting.

Would holding onto an empty full of air fuel can to cross the Rio Grande make it NOT a crises?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So if someone walks or swims across the boarder that's crises worthy but not if they use a boat or a catapult?.... interesting.

Would holding onto an empty full of air fuel can to cross the Rio Grande make it NOT a crises?
I think what the idiot libs are trying to say is the border must be properly fortified if migrants are going through the trouble of using boats

Yeah. They’re that fucking stupid

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I think what the idiot libs are trying to say is the border must be properly fortified if migrants are going through the trouble of using boats

Yeah. They’re that fucking stupid

Yeah, but if props make it less then an invasion or mad dash, we should be able to shoot a certain subset.