Alpha roundtable: Identity crisis in Denmark

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Oh look, multiculturalism causing problems in Europe again....

Notice the bias of the narrator, implying that the "far right" aka native Danes are at fault and the immigrants are being victimised.

Same old bs, it's all so fucking tiresome.

The bottom line is, if the immigrants hadn't been brought in, these troubles wouldn't be happening, but of course Globohomo wants to dilute racial homogenity in white nations and make them "diverse".

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Muslims have no business in European countries if they do not renounce Islam. Christians have no business in Muslim countries if they do not accept it. A nation is moar than an ecawwwnamy.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Notice the bias of the narrator, implying that the "far right" aka native Danes are at fault and the immigrants are being victimised.

The bottom line is, if the immigrants hadn't been brought in, these troubles wouldn't be happening, but of course Globohomo wants to dilute racial homogenity in white nations and make them "diverse".

Yeah, sorry Mate. I thought it was an interesting docu which the narrator stayes mostly without bias and opinions. Started good though.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I just cant the victim mentality. If a „fugee” has the luck to land in a rich country, he/she be grateful and work and shut up! Respect the people and its culture. Thats it! Live your religion, but dont push it to others.

But the Troll which burnt the Koran is also a joke. Like he would do that without the police. What if Denmark is renewing this rule? That fat clown is hunted for life. Wont solve the problem.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Muslims have no business in European countries if they do not renounce Islam. Christians have no business in Muslim countries if they do not accept it. A nation is moar than an ecawwwnamy.

Everyone should live within their country. If you want to join a new country, there should be rules for you. No fuckery with religion or disturbing the peace. Working and shutting the hell up. If you are not happy, go back. Simple as that!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Yeah, sorry Mate. I thought it was an interesting docu which the narrator stayes mostly without bias and opinions. Started good though.

No need to apologise mate! I'm just sick and tired of this happening in European countries.

The elites know EXACTLY what they're doing and when the inevitable social problems arise from mass immigration, politicians play dumb and say "How can this have happened??? I just don't understand it!" :facepalm:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

No need to apologise mate! I'm just sick and tired of this happening in European countries.

The elites know EXACTLY what they're doing and when the inevitable social problems arise from mass immigration, politicians play dumb and say "How can this have happened??? I just don't understand it!" :facepalm:

I always loved to travel. Mostly to see other cultures, people and its purest form. I saw many videos of white trash visiting Arabic countries having a blast to enjoy food, see great things etc. I was stunned to see that! Finally some yankees have enough of Hamburgers, SJW crap, fisting of their own countries and just visit other countries.

But! Imaging having mixed people everywhere? Whats the point seeing the country??? Same thing everywhere? Starbucks, McDonalds and mixed people.

I dont care about Europe anymore. It is a lost cause anyway. Only scummy people have “enriched” it. Or the filthy east Europes!

Hope Arabic countries and Asia, South America stay strong. I need to see a difference. You can hurt on these countries like you want, but at least they love their people and its culture. But here??? Forget it.

I wonder how this will look in 10 or 30 years, mate.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I fear it is only going to get worse in our countries. The only way things will ever improve is regime change, ie the Globalists removed from power and that's only going to happen in a civil war scenario.

If food shortages become a reality, there's a possibility of something like that happening, but things have to get really bad before most people are willing to get off their ass and do something.

I read an article earlier about food prices in Germany soaring, is this true?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
German Supermarkets Substantially Raise Food Product Prices

GettyImages-1211262182-e1649108234544-640x481.jpg

German supermarket chains including Aldi and Lidl have announced they will be significantly raising prices on some goods, such as cooking oils and other food products due to the ongoing conflict in Ukraine.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:
OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
German Supermarkets Substantially Raise Food Product Prices

GettyImages-1211262182-e1649108234544-640x481.jpg

German supermarket chains including Aldi and Lidl have announced they will be significantly raising prices on some goods, such as cooking oils and other food products due to the ongoing conflict in Ukraine.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Yes sir, very true!

I guess it is a globalist thing. Like the plandemic. Things like this affect worldwide. You know why Europeans envy us much? Food price! Once you visit Germany, you see food is very very affordable. From basic items, to alcohol, water, vegetables, fruits etc.

Since Monday prices are soaring, Bruder. 10 percent up! It adds up.

I have no problem, since i can afford it. Problem is with scum, unfortunate people and even normal people! A food riot would make people think to wake up, since the elites have never made their groceries many years ago, since they live in gated and secured communities with their Butlers and service people doing all the job.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Alphas, what’s your opinion on this documentary? I know it is 40 minutes, but watch at least the first 3 minutes as a trailer.

Would know what you think of Denmark and its benefits living there. And of course of Denmarks system. Thanks

@Aryan ,@RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© @china_king , @SHAMPAIN

If they are on welfare then they are all deported. If one member of their family commits A crime then the whole rotten family needs to be deported. also I hate the lie that that neighborhood is "diverse" because it is exclusively populated by Muslim welfare migrants. That is not diverse;that is a monoculture.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have to laugh my ass off at these eurotrashian cunts. As they reject Christianity, they're all being overrun by islam. Just remember asshats, in a vacuum of morality, it will always be filled with a standard of morality. Even whites are turning to pislam, pig drippings be upon it. You assholes are doing this to yourselves.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You see clesrly at the beginning your whites being cucked and dancing to hippy music. Soy boys, PC scum liberals. Were are the normal people? No extreme. Just normal with traditional values?

Every movie, series, music has globohomo push. Pushing Aids, no more families anymore. No more newborns with gay push.

And the scum coming here are low value IQ . No architects, models, doctors or millionaires. Just victim mentality riffraff. But guess why they are cumming here? Because us western filth deliver weapons and support proxy wars like in Ukraine. And the bagels and yankees laugh theirs asses off. Far far away.

Poor Europe. There was a time were it was fun, prosperity and hope for the future.

I guess it is time to enjoy life and watch the world burn. There is no hope anymore.

Just sick.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just a reminder, faggotry serves the left hand of satan whilst islam serves the right hand of satan. Neither are compatible with western civilization and will only lead to its destruction. Its ironic.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I have to laugh my ass off at these eurotrashian cunts. As they reject Christianity, they're all being overrun by islam. Just remember asshats, in a vacuum of morality, it will always be filled with a standard of morality. Even whites are turning to pislam, pig drippings be upon it. You assholes are doing this to yourselves.

We're being overrun with Muslims and other third world trash because Jews want to turn white countries multicultural.

jzcgdf.png

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

We're being overrun with Muslims and other third world trash because Jews want to turn white countries multicultural.

jzcgdf.png

muhzies in the Knesset is as dumb as muhzies in western countries.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
By modern leftist standards she is...

It's refreshing to see a female who isn't scared of being un-PC. :Happy5:

ORLY?

So because she doesn't call you out on your transparent bullshit, now it's "refreshing??" Yet, if she had questioned the validity of your picture and teeth, you would have labeled her a racist. The funny thing is, how can an admitted racist like yourself call anyone else out on "racism?"

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Eh? You don't read too well do you?

I like Jeannie because she's witty and not a leftist soy-sipper.

I'm just me. If I'm racist, so be it, do you honestly think I give a shit?

Thing is, you're racist too, but you have the nerve to bitch about Dove being on good terms with nasty evil racists, while being one yourself.

That, my cross-dressing friend, is staggering, ball-crunching, hypocrisy.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Thing is, you're racist too, but you have the nerve to bitch about Dove being on good terms with nasty evil racists, while being one yourself.

I bet the cross-dressing scum is melting now, reading this epic roast, while eating bEEfy GAY SCAT!!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Bottom line?

You have no TEETH AND you post fake pictures.