Team Alpha Membership Roll Call

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Please don't cry.
. I mean, I'm sure one day they'll make you a full member of the Iota Club.
No...Nooo, I'm certain of it. You'll see.

crying-smile-crying.gif

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I will speak to management of your behalf.
. I hate to see you this way.

Yes, you will be King...or Queen if you prefer, of the Iotas.

Oh? You're going to make it soOoOO that I'm a Princess? Really? Well.....let me be the first to show my appreciation by saying...

200w-1.gif

...would you fucking put a sock in it you fucking geriatric fuck? Isn't it passed your bedtime now that The Archie Bunker reruns are over? I don't give fucking 19 fucks about some clique full of proven imbeciles and wannabes who live on some forum arguing about the same old shit for over a fucking decade. So shut your fucking mouth you banal bore.

Do. You. Understand?

WELL DO YOU!?!?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Frood joined the Alphags?

Well, then, that's it! I'm out! There's no hope in hell for The Regulators.

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Oh? You're going to make it soOoOO that I'm a Princess? Really? Well.....let me be the first to show my appreciation by saying...

200w-1.gif

...would you fucking put a sock in it you fucking geriatric fuck? Isn't it passed your bedtime now that The Archie Bunker reruns are over? I don't give fucking 19 fucks about some clique full of proven imbeciles and wannabes who live on some forum arguing about the same old shit for over a fucking decade. So shut your fucking mouth you banal bore.

Do. You. Understand?

WELL DO YOU!?!?
You seem upset. Please don't be. I hate to see you upset and unhappy.
.. I swear I can make this happen for you. Give a little time and I will personally see to it that you are

..............................THE IOTA KING (A VERY SMALL THING)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You seem upset. Please don't be. I hate to see you upset and unhappy.
.. I swear I can make this happen for you. Give a little time and I will personally see to it that you are

..............................THE IOTA KING (A VERY SMALL THING)
Iota is the name of my pet snake…shut up like you did before your name change. Leftist wank_stain!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Iota is the name of my pet snake…shut up like you did before your name change. Leftist wank_stain!
Breaky, bro,
You the secret weapon of the Holy Alpha Reich.
You keep the enemy up all night spinning,
Allowing for the main Army to rest and be at peace ready for action the next day.
You like a wave of nighttime bombing raids.
Gott Mit Uns!

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ok fella, I'm afraid there's a no Uggs rule though, so you'll have to leave those behind. :Happy5:

The membership list needs updating, I think you and @Master Pu (LOL Benzo WTF is that name about?) are the latest recruits so far, @Bastard Factory can you work your magic please and add them to the group?
I thought Benny was already in? Maybe not.

As defence minister I endorse both applicants.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You know, it seems you Alfarts are missing something of the meaning of Alpha.
. I mean you can't all be the Alpha.
One of you has to be the one fucking the others of you in the ass,
.or do you take turns?

Of course the rest of us recognize you all for what you are...Iota Males.

Alphas do not need a t-shirt announcing that they are an Alpha.
Pipe down Swallowgay, you haven't been here for months (presumably you've been recovering in hospital after getting a pineapple lodged in your ass) so you're even more irrelevant than you were previously.

WWW.ANA.SSS/STAZI_YA

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
*AIR RAID SIREN BLARING* :Alarming:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

ACHTUNG, HIGH ALERT.... Team Alpha membership announcement underway...

DSC_0213_EDIT.jpg

@EmperorDiLF , if you are agreeable, I propose that the following members meAT our required criteria and deserve a place in our esteemed organisation....

@Biggie Smiles
@Dove
@Oerdin
@DDT
@RAVEN
@Weeg
@Swamp-Duck

I was going to include @Frood , @The Countess, @Master Pu, @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© & @Jeannie , but due to them either not showing an interest in partaking in the shenanigans or not being online much lately, I chose not to.

Those who wish to join us and take the fight to Mutantini's lavender LGBT group, drop a line in this thread and the management will be made aware and update your usertitles.

Thankyou for your time.

Aryan, Team Alpha Reichsführer
:TickTock: :TickTock::Happy5:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
M_dkfAj3wo0

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Fella, you literally dress up in women's clothes and wear makeup...

Do I?

And here I thought I was only figuratively dressing up.

Busted, I guess?

Dude, the last time I crossdressed, Facebook had just opened its doors.

You were still living on your Nan's green pleather couch and riding around on a skateboard back then.

Well, living on your Nan's couch, anyway.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Pipe down Swallowgay, you haven't been here for months (presumably you've been recovering in hospital after getting a pineapple lodged in your ass) so you're even more irrelevant than you were previously.
Oooo aren't you the fiesty iota, FaeryAnn. Corporal FaeryAnn of the Iota Wankinal Guard. :YaY:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You do talk about that couch a lot, I'd let you have it, but I'm afraid it's long gone...

And you do talk about the Swingin' Sailor a lot. It's still open for business, you know (although I'm afraid they've paneled over your once reserved glory hole).