Site Supporter
attention authoreties !!!!!!!!

I am in no way affiliated with this guy
Hold on ol‘ chap….

FViQsek.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hides his arms behind his back BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA you fucking T reX

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
*AIR RAID SIREN BLARING* :Alarming:

ACHTUNG, HIGH ALERT.... Team Alpha membership announcement underway...

DSC_0213_EDIT.jpg

@EmperorDiLF , if you are agreeable, I propose that the following members meAT our required criteria and deserve a place in our esteemed organisation....

@Biggie Smiles
@Dove
@Oerdin
@DDT
@RAVEN
@Weeg
@Swamp-Duck

I was going to include @Frood , @The Countess, @Master Pu, @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© & @Jeannie , but due to them either not showing an interest in partaking in the shenanigans or not being online much lately, I chose not to.

Those who wish to join us and take the fight to Mutantini's lavender LGBT group, drop a line in this thread and the management will be made aware and update your usertitles.

Thankyou for your time.

Aryan, Team Alpha Reichsführer
Of course I will act in a supportive capacity to the Alpha State!

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Weeg should deffo be in.He is after all our secret weapon.

Swawp dick also should be in as we did give him the job of clearing the forum of niggers.Not that he done a very good job of it but he deserves a second chance.I would also like to remind you brother Ayran,we are an ayrian group of superior lineage to the virmin that infest this forum.And we do not accept filthy niggers in to the alphas,even if they were an after thought.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Weeg should deffo be in.He is after all our secret weapon.

Swawp dick also should be in as we did give him the job of clearing the forum of niggers.Not that he done a very good job of it but he deserves a second chance.I would also like to remind you brother Ayran,we are an ayrian group of superior lineage to the virmin that infest this forum.And we do not accept filthy niggers in to the alphas,even if they were an after thought.
Swamp Duck is female Lol...