Team Alpha Membership Roll Call

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
*AIR RAID SIREN BLARING* :Alarming:

ACHTUNG, HIGH ALERT.... Team Alpha membership announcement underway...

DSC_0213_EDIT.jpg

@EmperorDiLF , if you are agreeable, I propose that the following members meAT our required criteria and deserve a place in our esteemed organisation....

@Biggie Smiles
@Dove
@Oerdin
@DDT
@RAVEN
@Weeg
@Swamp-Duck

I was going to include @Frood , @The Countess, @Master Pu, @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© & @Jeannie , but due to them either not showing an interest in partaking in the shenanigans or not being online much lately, I chose not to.

Those who wish to join us and take the fight to Mutantini's lavender LGBT group, drop a line in this thread and the management will be made aware and update your usertitles.

Thankyou for your time.

Aryan, Team Alpha Reichsführer

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Nothing close. Call it a Stumpy organized circle jerk. First loser to spit wins. I’ll put my money on Scouse. $2.50

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aww.. I appreciate the consideration, Aryan, but I am and always have been a lone wolf kind of gal.. never been particularly fond of groups :D Thank you <3

However, I will provide the Alpha team with chops as an unofficial Alpha member to assist in bashing their fucking brains in :GiggleBitch: lololol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Aww.. I appreciate the consideration, Aryan, but I am and always have been a lone wolf kind of gal.. never been particularly fond of groups :D Thank you <3

However, I will provide the Alpha team with chops as an unofficial Alpha member to assist in bashing their fucking brains in :GiggleBitch: lololol
I liked the fairy chop you did. of me! Fuck you too! Xx :Happy5:love ya work…

X

xXx
Site Supporter
7 months today

I will drink for the neXt 7 you fucking knob jockeys

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I’m a fokken killa I would ave ya kno!
yop uh huh ...

throughout your cararrer as a killa' ... have you ever noticed that your arms are so fucking short BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA