Team Alpha Membership Roll Call

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Those beautiful baby blues give the [ALPHA]s Star Power!

OMebzn7.jpg

FVOh4nw.jpg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
*AIR RAID SIREN BLARING* :Alarming:

ACHTUNG, HIGH ALERT.... Team Alpha membership announcement underway...

DSC_0213_EDIT.jpg

@EmperorDiLF , if you are agreeable, I propose that the following members meAT our required criteria and deserve a place in our esteemed organisation....

@Biggie Smiles
@Dove
@Oerdin
@DDT
@RAVEN
@Weeg
@Swamp-Duck

I was going to include @Frood , @The Countess, @Master Pu, @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© & @Jeannie , but due to them either not showing an interest in partaking in the shenanigans or not being online much lately, I chose not to.

Those who wish to join us and take the fight to Mutantini's lavender LGBT group, drop a line in this thread and the management will be made aware and update your usertitles.

Thankyou for your time.

Aryan, Team Alpha Reichsführer

Your team will not be getting new recruits until WE see fit.

You're not in charge of shit.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Uhhh no. If you think you and your brother are calling the shots, count me out of the whole thing.

It stands to reason that neither of you should have a say on what happens on our side.

I propose that either Dilf or myself have mod status of Alpha group and be able to add or remove membrs, edit user titles etc.

You have your group, we have ours. It makes zero sense for you to dictate everything and have the final decision for both sides.

@Bastard Factory

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I propose that either Dilf or myself have mod status of Alpha group and be able to add or remove membrs, edit user titles etc.

No.

Though, I don't see why you can't be in charge of your own membership. As far as removing members and editing user titles that'll be a BF call.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Gentlemen,

can we have an update?

Who wants to join Alphas? Stop saying I am a loner or teams aren’t good. When you are nWo, you are fo life!

Sometimes in life you need to fight and say NO!!!

With alphas you know we have your back.

Fagulators on the other way, have END STADIUM AiDS and touches your intimate parts, because they you to have AiDS too!

Say no to this, join ALPHAS!!! Once for all.

Everyone gets a chance. even if we bEEfED! We will lay down the hatched! I promise !

Us Alphas have not a hard casting. Just step up, say why you want to join us and wait.

One of alphas will make a quick decision.

Lets show that Fagulators are weak. Join the big boys!