More stupid shit from Alpha Tard Aryan.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
This fucking guy.

As I made my way through the forums looking for Lily, I ran into this little gem. I mean, Aryan the fucking unimaginative twat that he is always has to be the one with the most incredible stories that are all 100% false. I see that when left to his own devices and when I'm not there to smack it in the snout, the wannabe relevant tard starts making up outlandish fallacies to be in the "in crowd."

Check it. Here's Aryan trying to get anyone to believe that my account is piloted by more than one me.

Aryan's first denial will be, "I was being sarcastic," though he NEVER says this. So he can't use that.

Now. I don't post at this forum and Aryan knows this, which is why he's acting all tough and making up unbelievable flights of fancy. Bottom line the guy's a proven bullshit artist and he's a fucking coward. Only cowards post up garbage like this when the person they're obsessed with doesn't post there. Look at fake picture posting Aryan try to make himself important and in the know.

What a fucking loser.

Screenshot-20230628-211949-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Good lord, Flynn. GET A FUCKING LIFE. Trawling through people's old posts on obscure forums in the early hours of the morning while off your face is not normal, healthy behaviour.

I barely even remember making that post, but I suspect it was something called a "joke", although I don't expect a humourless, sour-faced, old haddock like you to grasp this for one moment.

I mean, you don't even understand basic sarcasm or word play ffs...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Quite the admission, and you have the cheek to accuse others of "looking for backup". :LOL3:

Or when people like myself, Oerdin, Biggie, and the rest say "fuck your proof request. It's widely known and accepted"....AT Flynn... yet the Five Guys Mumbai Consortium still bothers to search post histories looking for a shred of a morsel in Fat Oak?

News Fucking Flash: Oak leaves no food morsel or crumb behind... yanno.... cause she's an Oakapotamus.

Normal bum eating fish that associate with equally normal non human hippopotamuses stick around for a feed....

But normal hippopotamuses aren't Fat Lily.

Just in mere size, the hippopotamai' near her are scared, confused, and want to rub their nostrils on the most immediate outcropping of jagged granite lest they go to sleep on the bottom of a river for a decent spell and trap the one breath of air they need before plunging down below, sitting still for over an hour, and racking their brains about what they ate, drank, or came in contact with...

They got Oakpotamusized.

Her hipapotofmusk stank gives them Long Bore-vid...

They simply don't go up for another gulp....

...and Five Guys Mumbai are ACTIVELY looking for Hypocritapotamus quotes?

This shows that the Flynn Consortium are 5 Guys that should Assboxed at Bastard Factory for infinity plus a doggie bag for Fat Oak...

Nom nom nom....gone gone gone... :Happy5:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Flynn smells like bengay and moth balls

And admin is currently enjoying a big jar of pickled penis and some semen soup - he’s a faggot maggot

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Good lord, Flynn. GET A FUCKING LIFE. Trawling through people's old posts on obscure forums in the early hours of the morning while off your face is not normal, healthy behaviour.

I barely even remember making that post, but I suspect it was something called a "joke", although I don't expect a humourless, sour-faced, old haddock like you to grasp this for one moment.

I mean, you don't even understand basic sarcasm or word play ffs...

"Aryan's first denial will be, "I was being sarcastic," though he NEVER says this. So he can't use that."

Did I call it or what? Do I know my prey or do I know my prey?

Aryan's sooo fucking stupid that he does exactly what I said he was going to do. Look at the dumb fucker. This guy IS obsessed with me that silly fuck mentions me on ALL the forums he posts at.

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
>Gets a brief passing mention on another board years ago
>Claims it's due to "obsession"

*SIGH* why do you have to be so blatant with your projection? It's pretty apparent that for some unknown reason you desperately want your claim to be true, hence why even the slightest mention of your name gets you all giddy like a transgender schoolgirl and causes you to make bizarre claims implying that secretly half of the forum is in e-love with you or something... :Crazy:

I can't speak for anyone else, salty flaps, but in my case, you're barking up the wrong tree.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
>Gets a brief passing mention on another board years ago
>Claims it's due to "obsession"

*SIGH* why do you have to be so blatant with your projection? It's pretty apparent that for some unknown reason you desperately want your claim to be true, hence why even the slightest mention of your name gets you all giddy like a transgender schoolgirl and causes you to make bizarre claims implying that secretly half of the forum is in e-love with you or something... :Crazy:

I can't speak for anyone else, salty flaps, but in my case, you're barking up the wrong tree.

Notice how the stupid fucker is now making up excuses for his stalker and obsessed behavior.

Now it's more excuses from Aryan who can't even admit he posts about me on other forums because I've fucked him up in the past...i.e...me scroll bombing him to oblivion and he's soo fucking butthurt that it goes back all the way to 2019.

What a fucking loser. What's next, Aryan? Saying your pictures are real?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I posted a new pic just the other day to finally shut you up, pity you missed it.

I swear, if my suspicions are correct and I've been e-feuding with a literal homosexual tranny for god knows how many years, I'll wash my paws of forums for good and retire. :LOL3:

Hear that Flynn? Admit you're a fella, with proof to back up the claim, and I'm gone.

Deal?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I posted a new pic just the other day to finally shut you up, pity you missed it.

I swear, if my suspicions are correct and I've been e-feuding with a literal homosexual tranny for god knows how many years, I'll wash my paws of forums for good and retire. :LOL3:

Hear that Flynn? Admit you're a fella, with proof to back up the claim, and I'm gone.

Deal?

More lies.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So you decline the challenge ?

What challenge?

Oh that "challenge" where you try to make someone else post a real pic and you don't? We're back to that again?

Get a life tard. I have nothing to prove to you and I could give a Nazi fuck if you post here or not.

Now. If you pay me $150. Then we've got a deal.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
My God, you're dull. I'm just trying to make things a bit more interesting around here, instead of reading the usual barrage of unstable, schizoid rants, which you insist on posting on a near daily basis.

Notice how you just flat out refuse to answer my question. You even went as far as to only post part of my message.

Coward.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm not paying you shit, you broke faggot and MY PICS ARE REAL, for the 500th time.

Shouldn't you be out celebrating or something? Or has fag pride month finished?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'm not paying you shit, you broke faggot and MY PICS ARE REAL, for the 500th time.

Shouldn't you be out celebrating or something? Or has fag pride month finished?

Sure. Pal.

This coming from the bitch that complains about other poster's pictures all the while you haven't posted a shred of truthful evidence.

I even dropped the price down from $1000 to $150. That would make sense as you're a broke fucker that can't even donate a few "shekels" to this forum.

That speaks volumes.