Introducing....The Alpha's.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm still laughing at Mongtini's lavender LGBT penis regulator committee getting BTFO'd and turned into a forum joke before it had gained more than 2 members . :LOL3:
He’s trying to recruit two of the biggest spam tarding homosexuals on the planet. One is even a convicted sex offender and the other collects tampons and works 12 hr shifts at the gloryhole

Lmao

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
He’s trying to recruit two of the biggest spam tarding homosexuals on the planet. One is even a convicted sex offender and the other collects tampons and works 12 hr shifts at the gloryhole

Lmao
"When I was just a little girl
I asked my mother, what will I be
Will I be pretty? Will I be rich?
Here's what she said to me
Qué será, será
Whatever will be, will be
Your future is fat you'll see
Qué será, será
What will be, will be"

At least that doesn't sound too gay Stubby

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
ha ha you picked all the pussies as to antagonize/TRIGGER us real APHAz :LOL3: :LOL3:

but guess wat ? we're too ALPHA to gaf AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
Go cry some more you little bitch. Lol

uybPTI.gif

:LOL:

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Congrats are in order to the newest stable on BF as the Alpha's hope to usher in an era of prosperity.

Making up The Alpha's are:

@EmperorDiLF
@Aryan
@The Alloytolla reaper
@Blazor
@Breakfall
This team is sponsored by Tampax© and their overall value & IQ is only preceeded by a negative symbol.

Congrats. May the odds of being perpetual subzeroes be ever in your flavor of assmunches.*

* Which explains all their shit eating grins!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
This team is sponsored by Tampax© and their overall value & IQ is only preceeded by a negative symbol.

Congrats. May the odds of being perpetual subzeroes be ever in your flavor of assmunches.*

* Which explains all their shit eating grins!

Huh?

I thought you would stand behind me, like 50 feet away in everything I do? Here you are making a mockery of my project, without any positive feedback or constructive criticism.

Now. I have no fucking idea what the rest of your malnourished slop means or says and I don't really give a fuck. So, as always it's always nice to see you Mr. Nice Guy (no pun intended).

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Huh?

I thought you would stand behind me, like 50 feet away in everything I do? Here you are making a mockery of my project...

Aren't projects just the shit part of town? I mean, I guess when starting low, don't dig? Is that constructive enough? Well... ya know what they say....

WORDS!

(I win.)

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Aren't projects just the shit part of town? I mean, I guess when starting low, don't dig? Is that constructive enough? Well... ya know what they say....

WORDS!

(I win.)

Projects are like the sands of time that blow through your hair. To start low is to know there's no where else to go except up to the great blue yonder.

You owe me a song.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Projects are like the sands of time that blow through your hair. To start low is to know there's no where else to go except up to the great blue yonder.

You owe me a song.
Tops can't be tops without bottoms so who is to say which side of the coin shines brighter sans the other as a pole without a hole is but a worthless "fucker".

Are you a Seinfeld fan? Because although I'm not Plato, I am playdoh as Puddy to being the putty in your hands. A song my be in your future, as you are couture, à la a custom made fit for moi.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Tops can't be tops without bottoms so who is to say which side of the coin shines brighter sans the other as a pole without a hole is but a worthless "fucker".

Are you a Seinfeld fan? Because although I'm not Plato, I am playdoh as Puddy to being the putty in your hands. A song my be in your future, as you are couture, à la a custom made fit for moi.

Why even have "tops" when two lovers can lay side-by-side facing each other and looking deep into the very souls of the one they're penetrating.

Seinfeld was before my time but I've seen reruns...if anything you are the Song Nazi, therefore if what you say is true about you being the Playdoh that I shape, I won't be seeing this anytime soon,

"NO Song for you!"