Introducing- The MitM discord

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
The discord was started over a year ago and has a bunch of heavy hitters from the past who post here and there along with some of my twitch and podcast followers. It also has had AMAs with some of the guests from the podcast.

The podcast is released there one day prior to it going live on socials.

The Discord will be invite only, so peek at your DMs either here or at BC.

@Flynn you have to join. I want to have Flynn and Pickles in the same discord at the same time. But that’s just a selfish want.

Again, check your DMs soon

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I thought you were going to post one of your podcast on this site for us to hear? You aren't doing that now?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I thought you were going to post one of your podcast on this site for us to hear? You aren't doing that now?
I am.

Next week I’m making a podcast exclusively for this place with a special, special guest.

Once that happens, you magically have access to all the podcasts from this current season which is……46.

Thats a lot of podcasts

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Awesome... I want to hear this lol... May break up the monotony of the same old fighting and provide a laugh LOL.. Looking forward to it :)

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Saying that I'm hoping it's NOT about you and Dovey.. God knows we've heard enough about that over the years ;)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Awesome... I want to hear this lol... May break up the monotony of the same old fighting and provide a laugh LOL.. Looking forward to it :)

Spoiler alert, he sounds like a cross between these 2 characters lol....

iu

iu

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
lmao!! You know, Blaze.... I'm always one to give someone a chance :p I've never heard a podcast and would like to :D Fuck, why not? lol As long as it isn't about the summer of poofer :D :D

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
lmao!! You know, Blaze.... I'm always one to give someone a chance :p I've never heard a podcast and would like to :D Fuck, why not? lol As long as it isn't about the summer of poofer :D :D

Same, thats why I heard one..... ONE lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You mean you've never heard a podcast in general or you never heard one of his thingies?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Martino's podcasts can be entertaining.

But they sorta play like he's a wee hours radio DJ from the late 80's who believes all his listeners are lonely, sleepless women flicking their bean to his smoky, breathless theremin warblings.

Mock-erotic deglutition never sounded so good.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
discord: n., collective name for the Bastard Factory membership

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Introducing Martini to gainful employment

now that would be podcast worthy material right there

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Well, the “community podcast” was done yesterday. It was part of the main podcast and ran around 20 minutes or so.

While I won’t link it here, I’ll edit the community part and post it.

interesting takes all around.