Introducing the Batard Factory Regs

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Un3l9fh.jpg

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I know you're both on the list. That doesn't change the fact that you're missing males on that "list."

When that lead balloon went *thud* the first time you should have taken the hint.

When that lead balloon went *thud* the second time you should have cut your losses.

You're now in the realm of completely oblivious insanity.

At this point your only hope is that people skim over this thread and don't even notice your shame.

Good luck with that.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
When that lead balloon went *thud* the first time you should have taken the hint.

When that lead balloon went *thud* the second time you should have cut your losses.

At this point your only hope is that people skim over this thread and don't even notice your shame.

Good luck with that.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Good luck with that.
My Poofer senses detect....jealousy.

Is this on account of every thread you start drops like that proverbial "lead balloon" you speaketh of?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That avatar @The Ruler requires a truth bomb…and sheep fanny eyes! Löl

JXVYXp1.jpg

You’re doing the fugly duckling no favours. Think before you post you pooftering clown. I make this löök easy…

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
That avatar @The Ruler requires a truth bomb…and sheep fanny eyes! Löl

JXVYXp1.jpg

You’re doing the fugly duckling no favours. Think before you post you pooftering clown. I make this löök easy…
Ay Caramba!!!

If Brian Dennehy, Julian Beck(Poltergeist 2 original)and Ernest Borgnine fucked Chris Farley's mom.. this abomination would have produced this..

team-america-sick.gif

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Faggot detector going off means either two things;

Dovid or Breakflunk is spazzing stupidity I just can't see.

You would think, when somebody isn't bothering with reading somebody's drivel and isn't replying the moron in question would take a hint, but alas, when dealing with morons.....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Faggot detector going off means either two things;

Dovid or Breakflunk is spazzing stupidity I just can't see.

You would think, when somebody isn't bothering with reading somebody's drivel and isn't replying the moron in question would take a hint, but alas, when dealing with morons.....
Stop pretending you have me on ignore fuckstick…I make your bellend moist on the daily princess!

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Ain't you the idiot who was linking farm animals?

Who let this retard in thru the back door?
did you cum to those pics that posted? be honest now. details are essential. every animal is different.. arousing their senses takes a lot of effort and work but once you hit the right spot. they end up loving you more than any human could ever.

the door is locked but the laughing windows always want me back inside and out of the womb

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
did you cum to those pics that posted? be honest now. details are essential. every animal is different.. arousing their senses takes a lot of effort and work but once you hit the right spot. they end up loving you more than any human could ever.

the door is locked but the laughing windows always want me back inside and out of the womb
No. I fucking deleted that filth.

Da fuck is wrong with you? Like mentally that you would post fucking disgusting links to shit nobody with an IQ higher then a used tampon would think is normal?

How many bombs away bowling ball drops on your head as an infant did you take before the person lining up said shots thought it was enough, you stupid sick fuck.

Did you think ppl would suddenly thunk you were cool or something? Actually, don't answer thar, I'm sure you did.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
No. I fucking deleted that filth.

Da fuck is wrong with you? Like mentally that you would post fucking disgusting links to shit nobody with an IQ higher then a used tampon would think is normal?

How many bombs away bowling ball drops on your head as an infant did you take before the person lining up said shots thought it was enough, you stupid sick fuck.

Did you think ppl would suddenly thunk you were cool or something? Actually, don't answer thar, I'm sure you did.
You probably saved it. Its ok to admit it.

There isn't anything wrong with me or my brain. Nothing disgusting at all watching those vids. Open up your mind and pants to all the wonderous possibilities they bring to your mind, body, and even spirit. Even the spirit is a bit questionable at times.
I haven't bowled in years. I might go before I go.. out there for months. I am not a "stupid sick fuck" please apologize to me now. Thank you
The only one trying to act since you were in your womb is you. You wish you were cool but you will never cool. God told me so

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Good luck with that.

You're actually under the impression that I give a fuck what people think?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
You probably saved it. Its ok to admit it.

There isn't anything wrong with me or my brain. Nothing disgusting at all watching those vids. Open up your mind and pants to all the wonderous possibilities they bring to your mind, body, and even spirit. Even the spirit is a bit questionable at times.
I haven't bowled in years. I might go before I go.. out there for months. I am not a "stupid sick fuck" please apologize to me now. Thank you
The only one trying to act since you were in your womb is you. You wish you were cool but you will never cool. God told me so
This ^^^ is what happens when you take sniffing glue to such an extreme its like an occupation.

Wake up
Find grease stained paper bag filled with enough chemicals you have to tie the fucking top in a knot because the stench permeates air like fucking radiation microwaves

Place bag to face, breathe in deep.

Walk gingerly to mail box. Pick up disability check.

Get paid.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
This ^^^ is what happens when you take sniffing glue to such an extreme its like an occupation.

Wake up
Find grease stained paper bag filled with enough chemicals you have to tie the fucking top in a knot because the stench permeates air like fucking radiation microwaves

Get paid.
Are you into this trend in tiktok with GAY SCAT?

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
books are good in camp fires.. i got rid of almost a hundred in one night until i was told to go to bed

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Wake up

Get paid.
Why are you so salty today? Bee under the bonnet?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Who the fuck watches "gay scat" and how the fuck do you differentiate what scats gay and what isn't if you weren't into that shit in the first place?

Read a fucking book or something
What cunt in their right mind calls themself Poofer? Lol…Poofter…you stepped right into that one ya dumb cunt!

:LOL: