Introducing- King Martini Approval posting

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
What is a Proxy, is that supposed to ring my little bell or something...Can I start calling you Hoyt ole chum...Hoytyloo...yes can I...LOL..can I?

Hoyt, you should really stop with the silly voice things...you seem a little too excited about something that most people find mundane.
But then
5db9f313077fe.gif

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
As me and BF have a fantastic bromance behind the scenes, we have come to the conclusion this place needs a bit of cleaning up.

Moving forward, in a few weeks some….er…..many, many of you will be put into a select group that you will most likely relish like a hot dog and cherish.

As this place has suddenly become deader then Coolio, I’m taking you all on a fantastic voyage.

The Poofer approved post.

Some of you will need my approval to post in meltdown. We should have done this sooner, but I had to show BF you idiots are idiots.

Those on the approval list;

Benzo
Gayran
Dilf
Breaktard

Sadly, I will have to read your drivel and either thumbs up or down the shit. That’s if I even read it at all , which I probably won’t.

You morons need to start making better content. I rate Weeg higher then this group of inbreeds and he rarely posts outside the shit box.

We needed to instal quality control. Now we have it.
Why you into GAY CUM==????

5db9f331c312a.gif

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Look how excited the scat fetishists were to have an excuse to post their filth.

Degenerate scum.
You call scat, and to be more concrete, something which is absolute natural, “filth”???
So you don’t scat, Lily?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have certain posters on ignore.

There are plenty of places to post on the net besides here.

If it gets stupid here that will be a pity because this place has potential. It is a great place for pathological psychopaths to post at.

Just run if you ever see the term Zambian Meat. Run like hell.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I got to Vitties last verbose post and quit halfway through it. I think I made a prudent choice.

I mean a post about suckinss 4 paragraphs long was the epitome of said suckiness. I feel like blowing my brains out however may I suggest Vitty blow his own brains out for being a supreme dullard.

Someone give Vittie a length of rope or a gun or something ... shee-it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I got to Vitties last verbose post and quit halfway through it. I think I made a prudent choice.

I mean a post about suckinss 4 paragraphs long was the epitome of said suckiness. I feel like blowing my brains out however may I suggest Vitty blow his own brains out for being a supreme dullard.

Someone give Vittie a length of rope or a gun or something ... shee-it.
Careful…the resident Mexicunt may think you’re condoning suicide or some shit!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is extreme childishness usually posted by wogs and mudskins.

If my kid ever did anything like that (he wouldn't though) I would tan his arse and he wouldn't be able to sit down for a month.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW, 174 Indonesians are dead and 300 wounded at a soccer match today... there goes civilisation in Indonesia!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It is extreme childishness usually posted by wogs and mudskins.

If my kid ever did anything like that (he wouldn't though) I would tan his arse and he wouldn't be able to sit down for a month.
It's just a token gesture to express how much we don't want the bloated gasbag posting on here.

No Mongtini, no scat gifs.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Disagree, it's the ultimate form of disrespect on a forum. Who wants to browse through a thread full of scat gifs? LOL

No one sane would. That's a valid point.
Just as no one sane would keep browsing a site filled with shite-spattered threads, either, and they damn sure wouldn't admit to anyone anywhere else that they willingly spent time in such a place.

If I want to swat a fly I'll use a flyswatter, or maybe a rolled-up newspaper etc.
What I wouldn't do is use a full reeking bedpan.
Even if I got the fly, and that's not guaranteed, the resulting mess would be worse.
It's not just gross it's fucking stupid and stupidity ought not be encouraged.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's just a token gesture to express how much we don't want the bloated gasbag posting on here.

No Mongtini, no scat gifs.

You can't see his sense of humour. I suppose you'd think Muhammad Ali was a bloated gasbag too... it's called swagger. I have told you this before... it is funny.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
No one sane would. That's a valid point.
Just as no one sane would keep browsing a site filled with shite-spattered threads, either, and they damn sure wouldn't admit to anyone anywhere else that they willingly spent time in such a place.

If I want to swat a fly I'll use a flyswatter, or maybe a rolled-up newspaper etc.
What I wouldn't do is use a full reeking bedpan.
Even if I got the fly, and that's not guaranteed, the resulting mess would be worse.
It's not just gross it's fucking stupid and stupidity ought not be encouraged.
Well how would you deal with a little cunt like KM then? Nobody wants him here, and yet the shit stain lingers. Plastering his shitty threads in shit gifs seems like the only viable option at this point…