Introducing- King Martini Approval posting

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
As me and BF have a fantastic bromance behind the scenes, we have come to the conclusion this place needs a bit of cleaning up.

Moving forward, in a few weeks some….er…..many, many of you will be put into a select group that you will most likely relish like a hot dog and cherish.

As this place has suddenly become deader then Coolio, I’m taking you all on a fantastic voyage.

The Poofer approved post.

Some of you will need my approval to post in meltdown. We should have done this sooner, but I had to show BF you idiots are idiots.

Those on the approval list;

Benzo
Gayran
Dilf
Breaktard

Sadly, I will have to read your drivel and either thumbs up or down the shit. That’s if I even read it at all , which I probably won’t.

You morons need to start making better content. I rate Weeg higher then this group of inbreeds and he rarely posts outside the shit box.

We needed to instal quality control. Now we have it.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
As me and BF have a fantastic bromance behind the scenes, we have come to the conclusion this place needs a bit of cleaning up.

Moving forward, in a few weeks some….er…..many, many of you will be put into a select group
tumblr_pa4bd2MJYw1rt1rwqo1_400.gif
that you will most likely relish like a hot dog and cherish.

As this place has suddenly become deader then Coolio, I’m taking you all on a fantastic voyage.

Some of you will need my approval to post in meltdown. We should have done this sooner, but I had to show BF you idiots are idiots.

Benzo
Gayran
Dilf
Breaktard

Sadly, I will have to read your drivel and either thumbs up or down the shit. That’s if I even read it at all , which I probably won’t.

You morons need to start making better content. I rate Weeg higher then this group of inbreeds and he rarely posts outside the shit box.

And then…
tumblr_pa4bd2MJYw1rt1rwqo1_400.gif

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Who do you think you are, ass clown???

I am on a list??

Fuck you!

Didnt you get the memo?

MELTDOWN is EMPEROR COUNTRY!!!!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Moving forward, in a few weeks some….er…..many, many of you will be put into a select group that you will most likely relish like a hot dog and cherish.

Benzo
Gayran
Dilf
Breaktard

Good luck turning shit gifs into better content...

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You seriously take time out of your miserable day to search for gifs of ppl eating shit?

Haw Haw
are who the fuck are you top ask an EMPEROR questions? A freak with a CP anime avatar??
I bet you once ATed your very own shIt.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Deja fucking vu or what... how many times has this broke faggot done this exact same routine now?

The lazy twat can't even be bothered to come up with new material during his brief timeouts.

Absolutely worthless.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Benzo
Gayran
Dilf
Breaktard

I'm retired take me off the list.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I've never had the misfortune of conversing with such an out of touch individual as yourself, and listening to your deluded ramblings is quite jarring...Is this what happens to all flamers who are unable to reintegrate into civilized society?

Do you realize how completely ridiculous you sound?

You can click your ruby slippers all you want, but you're still stuck in Loserville, posting pub rants and tough guy eulogies...is that sad to you, or is it comforting. I'm assuming you've accepted and embraced your dead end status.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I've never had the misfortune of conversing with such an out of touch individual as yourself, and listening to your deluded ramblings is quite jarring...Is this what happens to all flamers who are unable to reintegrate into civilized society?

Do you realize how completely ridiculous you sound?

You can click your ruby slippers all you want, but you're still stuck in Loserville, posting pub rants and tough guy eulogies...is that sad to you, or is it comforting. I'm assuming you've accepted and embraced your dead end status.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I'm retired take me off the list.

:OhGawd:
It appears you have, and this probably won't come as a surprise to anybody, misunderstood.
That's not entirely your fault this time though.

What KM was trying (and failing miserably, obviously) to say is that you are one of the folks who won't be allowed to have a poast displayed in Meltdown unless he approves it.

Being "retired" (from whatever the fuck) or not has nothing to do with it.

Essentially he was insinuating that you're unworthy to poast here based solely on the opinion of some whinging puddle of pomposity who only comes 'round once a month to yell "You All Suck!" a few times before scampering back into obscurity.

The irony of that is so heavy we could rent it out to renaissance fairs to use as an anvil in their horse shoeing displays.

Pay it no mind, Benny.
It's as empty and toothless as all of KM's other forum chicanery.

You know what they say:
When you aren't capable of anything else, just cause some drama.
It's basic as fuck and corrosive to a forum's longevity but hey!
At least it's stupid.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
:OhGawd:
It appears you have, and this probably won't come as a surprise to anybody, misunderstood.
That's not entirely your fault this time though.

What KM was trying (and failing miserably, obviously) to say is that you are one of the folks who won't be allowed to have a poast displayed in Meltdown unless he approves it.

Being "retired" (from whatever the fuck) or not has nothing to do with it.

Essentially he was insinuating that you're unworthy to poast here based solely on the opinion of some whinging puddle of pomposity who only comes 'round once a month to yell "You All Suck!" a few times before scampering back into obscurity.

The irony of that is so heavy we could rent it out to renaissance fairs to use as an anvil in their horse shoeing displays.

Pay it no mind, Benny.
It's as empty and toothless as all of KM's other forum chicanery.

You know what they say:
When you aren't capable of anything else, just cause some drama.
It's basic as fuck and corrosive to a forum's longevity but hey!
At least it's stupid.

But Gary, isn't the main qualification for people to post here is that they suck?

It is also not possible for someone to retire from the act of sucking...if you suck, you will always suck, you can't suddenly declare that you no longer suck

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
But Gary, isn't the main qualification for people to post here is that they suck?

It is also not possible for someone to retire from the act of sucking...if you suck, you will always suck, you can't suddenly declare that you no longer suck

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What is a Proxy, is that supposed to ring my little bell or something...Can I start calling you Hoyt ole chum...Hoytyloo...yes can I...LOL..can I?

Hoyt, you should really stop with the silly voice things...you seem a little too excited about something that most people find mundane.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Once there was a young man who was on a road trip with his college buddies and a lady friend along for the ride. Two guys in the front seat, the young man and the lady friend in the back seat of the vehicle. Somewhere around Amarillo, Texas she propositioned said young man and unzipped his pants and proceeded to attempt a blow job. Now this lady friend was so very bad at sucking that the event lasted from Amarillo in the panhandle all the way to about just south of Pueblo, Co.

Now it sounds bad, and it was, but it wasn't three full states or anything, more like smallish parts of three states. Nevertheless, it was 3 hours or so and 3 states, officially. Now, that's the pinnacle of sucking a lot and sucking badly.

Now, said young man was kind of desperate to end the whole thing, but the lady was just so earnest in her bad sucking. It was almost torturous to deal with such horrible, tedious and boring sucking.

But it ended and never was she allowed to suck again.

The moral of the story, you can try your best, you can be eager, persistent and work very hard...but you still might suck even at sucking.

So ask yourself, how good am I at sucking (at BF) and do I do it with style? Or am I a three hour long torture session.

This is your assignment the weekend.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

Short answer: No.
It is neither a requirement nor even encouraged, although when viewed through a "lead by example" lens an argument could be made that some herein do indeed encourage it by setting the bar scant millimeters above absolute zero.

But it isn't intentionally promoted; there are no filters preventing non-suckiness from appearing on these boards.

All we have to do is choose to not suck.
Sure sure, it's more complicated in practice.
Things are never as uncomplicated as simply making a choice.
But that's where it begins and there's literally nothing here to prevent that choice being made.

Nothing external, anyway.

One can declare whatever one wishes to declare.
I could declare myself Overlord of the Milky Way Galaxy, or the minor god of small bits of hardware that have fallen off of something that no one can identify. Does that make it true? No of course not. Unless... I go on to prove that I am, in fact, a deity and personally responsible for that drawer full of washers, screws, and other mysterious items everyone seems to accumulate.

Change isn't just possible it's a constant, like the speed of light or the likelihood that in the miraculous event that you figure out what one of the bits in your scraps drawer goes to you won't be able to find the bit in there again (I'm rather proud of that one... being a minor deity has its amusements).

Intent is the key that unlocks execution.
Declarations without execution or worse still intent are going to be fails.
That's obvious.
But assuming all declarations are failures by default is also inevitably going to result in a fail sooner or later.

Don't pay so much heed to what people say; rather watch what they do.