Introducing the Batard Factory Regs

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Bastard Factory likes me but not likes likes me.. y'know? he would stand for this nonsense from you. Its not like you run a committee or anything like that. Before telling anyone that are obtuse you should check your TEETH not tooth

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Bastard Factory likes me but not likes likes me.. y'know? he would stand for this nonsense from you. Its not like you run a committee or anything like that. Before telling anyone that are obtuse you should check your TEETH not tooth
Who the fuck are you trying to convince with that nonsense?

BF thinks your a fucking moron and the only reason your here is because he gets a fucking kick back caging all you morons into one big herd of dunderheads and keeping fucking degenerates like you away from other human beings and off the streets.

Congrats on being a world class idiot so defining a forum owner thinks he's doing something good for humanity by letting you post here.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Who the fuck are you trying to convince with that nonsense?

BF thinks your a fucking moron and the only reason your here is because he gets a fucking kick back caging all you morons into one big herd of dunderheads and keeping fucking degenerates like you away from other human beings and off the streets.

Congrats on being a world class idiot so defining a forum owner thinks he's doing something good for humanity by letting you post here.
*you’re ya fucking idiot.

God…I swear I would’ve handed you your arse in a boxx if I knew about Brawl Hall back in the day. Forum fodder monkey!

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
*you’re ya fucking idiot.

God…I swear I would’ve handed you your arse in a boxx if I knew about Brawl Hall back in the day. Forum fodder monkey!
Da fuck you would have, tard.

You and your imbecilic bleatings would have been laughed off that forum. I textually boxed with the heavies and have zero time to waste with a fucking lightweight air punching mongolid such as you.

Get over it, fuckwad. You are a laughing stock in a sense your IQ is on par with a crushed grape and no amount of super glue is ever going to bring that shit back up to par, you stupid, shallow fool.

So save your drooling spaz outs for the other chimps here, you pigeon chested special needs victim. You got wreckt by a guy who's currently ass boxed because you couldn't figure out how to counter the weak ass dribble he was throwing at you and cried like a bitch because of it.

Think about it- Sea gets that shit every single day and counters it like a boss. You cried like a bitch.

A bitch.

Bitches go on ignore.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You and your imbecilic bleatings would have been laughed off that forum. I textually boxed with the heavies and have zero time to waste with a fucking lightweight air punching mongolid such as you.

Get over it, fuckwad. You are a laughing stock in a sense your IQ is on par with a crushed grape and no amount of super glue is ever going to bring that shit back up to par, you stupid, shallow fool.

So save your drooling spaz outs for the other chimps here, you pigeon chested special needs victim. You got wreckt by a guy who's currently ass boxed because you couldn't figure out how to counter the weak ass dribble he was throwing at you and cried like a bitch because of it.

Think about it- Sea gets that shit every single day and counters it like a boss. You cried like a bitch.

A bitch.

Bitches go on ignore.
4 years ya cunt. A little pathetic nerd crying about Dove every little chance you get. I would’ve absolutely fucked you up over at this Brawl Hall defunct faggotfest. And word is that you were an insufferable arse_grape. Both you and your bitch_boi tranny cut brother Pickle in a fucking jar.

Howz this poofter @The Alloytolla reaper ?

:LOL:

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
fightclub-punch.gif
And then the forum crybaby bitch goes and performs self mutilation on himself like a fucking clown. Proving once again that;

A. He's the poster tard for being a bitch.
B. He would have been laughed off BH.
And
C. His bag of chat room lames is as deep as the ones you put a sandwich in.

You need to comprehend you are nothing but a foot rest for the master class here, you stupid, attention seeking doormat with "hello!! I'm the resident punching bag here but don't hurt my fweels cuz I'll go cry to the owner because I'm that big a bitch" stitched in between your neumourous bruises.

Here's an idea, you stupid imbecile, why not post up a chop somebody else made instead of creating one yourself. That's surely going to wow an audience of nobody.

Oh wait...weren't you making vocaros? Funny, I was making podcasts five years ago, you discombobulated coat tail rider and made them chic.

So, wannabe, try the fuck again at clout reaching, or better yet, stick with the caliber of tard your accustomed to cuz trying to duel with a vet here will get you holier then the Bible.

See dummy, that's wordplay. Caliber, duels, holes, bibles. You don't think shit that abstract on account of the reforming cinder block that slowly chips away in that cement sponge you call a brain then magically reappears every time after every one of your blackouts like the monolith in 2001. You are almost as interesting as a fucking lunatic walking down the street talking to himself without the excuse that while that person might have mental issues he can't control, you full the fuck well know, just like everyone else here, that your just a stupid spastic who doesn't know any better.

Keep fucking trying, I dare you. I'll squish what's left of your microscopic pride down into a puddle of simple stupid syrup then finish off the moron mojito like I'm back flipping bottles.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
And then the forum crybaby bitch goes and performs self mutilation on himself like a fucking clown. Proving once again that;

A. He's the poster tard for being a bitch.
B. He would have been laughed off BH.
And
C. His bag of chat room lames is as deep as the ones you put a sandwich in.

You need to comprehend you are nothing but a foot rest for the master class here, you stupid, attention seeking doormat with "hello!! I'm the resident punching bag here but don't hurt my fweels cuz I'll go cry to the owner because I'm that big a bitch" stitched in between your neumourous bruises.

Here's an idea, you stupid imbecile, why not post up a chop somebody else made instead of creating one yourself. That's surely going to wow an audience of nobody.

Oh wait...weren't you making vocaros? Funny, I was making podcasts five years ago, you discombobulated coat tail rider and made them chic.

So, wannabe, try the fuck again at clout reaching, or better yet, stick with the caliber of tard your accustomed to cuz trying to duel with a vet here will get you holier then the Bible.

See dummy, that's wordplay. Caliber, duels, holes, bibles. You don't think shit that abstract on account of the reforming cinder block that slowly chips away in that cement sponge you call a brain then magically reappears every time after every one of your blackouts like the monolith in 2001. You are almost as interesting as a fucking lunatic walking down the street talking to himself without the excuse that while that person might have mental issues he can't control, you full the fuck well know, just like everyone else here, that your just a stupid spastic who doesn't know any better.

Keep fucking trying, I dare you. I'll squish what's left of your microscopic pride down into a puddle of simple stupid syrup then finish off the moron mojito like I'm back flipping bottles.
I’m not reading that try-hard drivel Poofter. Currently watching a movie…Stillwater.

I’ll pop in later and roast you some moar you little stalker!
:LOL:

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
White flag duly noted, you punching bag tardlet.

Fuckwad can't handle one post here then thinks in that acorn sized brain he would have had more then an ice cube chance in hell at the mecca of internet flaming.

This fuckwad would have been wearing the garters in an hour after he registered.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
UNCLEDILF you are getting sleepy...sleepy....listen to my voice. You're in a Dairy Queen with your two dads. You can order anything you want. Ice cream, Blizzards and ice cream cakes. All this is yours....listen to my voice, my voice is soo soothing. You can trust me. Smell the sweetness of your memories.

You are now asleep. Listen to everything I say Dilf. You are the key in all this. You are the chosen one we have been seeking. Those "Alphas" want to use you, they want to usurp your power. Your defense minister is plotting
to take over your position. You are in Danger! Listen to what my voice says Dilf.

If you come to the side of light and enlightenment I will grant you this:

Sheyla-Hershey-big-boobs.jpg

"CUM TO ME DILF. I AM YOURS. I ONLY SLEEP WITH ALPHAS."

Now Dilf. Our time is almost over as I feel other powers trying to break our connection. Listen to my voice. You will wake up and join The Warriors Of Light. When I snap my fingers,
you will resume picking your nose.

*SNAP!*
I'm sorry Emperor but I have no defence against this kind of attack.Flynn is using the old magic.I have been defeated and only brother Atom could of withstanded this kind of dasatardly attack.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
My Poofer senses detect....jealousy.

Is this on account of every thread you start drops like that proverbial "lead balloon" you speaketh of?

No and well, not *every*.
I have my moments, few and far between as they may be.
Rather a few shining moments than an unbroken string of dull petty narcissistic twaddle.

Just sayin'.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
No and well, not *every*.
I have my moments, few and far between as they may be.
Rather a few shining moments than an unbroken string of dull petty narcissistic twaddle.

Just sayin'.
Then maybe you should channel your inner narcissist? Maybe then you might actually become a must read instead of just here.

Amirite?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

A bitch.

Bitches go on ignore.

What would you expect from a Tilapia farmer?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

A bitch.

Bitches go on ignore.

Did you just call Seacreeper a boss...LOL

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did you just call Seacreeper a boss...LOL

And you cry like a bitch. Typical for those stuck on tough guy dwarfs, and Tilapia farmers. Just run of the mill losers that you’re attracted to

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
news update

Martini spells rag incorrectly and gets crushed by Breakfall after being caught with the I-Whale on facetime

more as the story develops

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Sadly, you have no STAR POWER since you stay only for 2 weeks and then vanish for 7 months. Do you do UBER eATs at time, chump?

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Sadly, you have no STAR POWER since you stay only for 2 weeks and then vanish for 7 months. Do you do UBER eATs at time, chump?
i regret to be the one to inform you.. there was a fire in a prison and dental record confirm execution style, real grimm, and many other loyal soldiers to the nWo have perished. apparently there is a new group which i don't have the name for but they said they did it. they SCATTED on the dead bodies. they are good forever. Fucking terrorists man

RIP to those fallen

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Yes, I am an official BF Reg. I am an excellent content creator and needle mover here.
The only time you move a needle is when touching yourself.

Your best content wouldn't include posting a calendar of events as counting to thirty would exceed your IQ score.

Do me 3 favors?
1) Eat shit
2) Die in a fire
3) 1 and 2 altogether.

Kthxbai !!!

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Is there going to be a super secret ass cave for the regs
CPC = Colorectal Polyp Chamber

Like the star chamber except the air has a defecating presence.

Chocolate Starfish Chamber?

Why do people with no intestinal fortitute hole themselves up in a room titled something so digestively close to an intestine? I guess they realize their spines are behind them?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Why does your list only have females?
Takes a horndog to spot a horndog.

I submit Flynn is either female or a very pretty metrosexual.

Anyone remember Cardtrick? Pretty sure female and no pics and fuck no to vocaroos.

The game can be played any way you want.

Even if Flynn is a group of people, I would most probably want to fuck all of them some of the time or fuck some of them all of the time mostly because the one thing we all have in common is HOLES!

Yay holes!