Introducing....The Alpha's.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I think Mongtini is headed for a stay in the BRAZEN BULL!
TUT TUT TUT !!!!

The BRAZZEN BULL for Whoretini!!!

LIVE GORE!!!

brazen_bull.jpg

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Fuck off you POND SCUM!!!!

This is not your forum, you fEET sniFFER!!!

5 is too low.

As Defense minister @The Alloytolla reaper and ReichsFührer @Aryan saided.

We need more:

Dove was always alpha, swamp duck, brother Weeg and RAVEN (!!!).

Of course only when they want.

So what are these „regs“? Whoresons or what???
Dilf, I'm going to level with you.

The Regulators are going to be the celebrities of this forum.

But because of the crying, we had to make a group for the special needers here so they don't feel left out.

YOU, were hand picked by yours truly to carry your helmet wearing head high, like a retarded knight. It also gives new, prospective members an easier way to block the drivel that comes out the Alphas finger tips.

It's win/win. You get a smidge of clout leading a band of socially awkward clowns and the forum gets easier access to the actual content by putting a choke hold on the light blue font posters.

You want to add more to the moron brigade, just give me some names and I'll help your group grow.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
It also gives new, prospective members an easier way to block the drivel that comes out the Alphas finger tips.

Well don't just leave them hanging like that, Sport.
Poast up a detailed (and functional) way to Block someone by their member group.

Since it's "easy" it shouldn't take you more than a minute or two, amiright?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Well don't just leave them hanging like that, Sport.
Poast up a detailed (and functional) way to Block someone by their member group.

Since it's "easy" it shouldn't take you more than a minute or two, amiright?
you're going to short circuit that retard now :LOL3:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Dilf, I'm going to level with you.

The Regulators are going to be the celebrities of this forum.

But because of the crying, we had to make a group for the special needers here so they don't feel left out.

YOU, were hand picked by yours truly to carry your helmet wearing head high, like a retarded knight. It also gives new, prospective members an easier way to block the drivel that comes out the Alphas finger tips.

It's win/win. You get a smidge of clout leading a band of socially awkward clowns and the forum gets easier access to the actual content by putting a choke hold on the light blue font posters.

You want to add more to the moron brigade, just give me some names and I'll help your group grow.

First, you attention whore without a backbone, I am SuperStar and World Champion EmperorDiLF®!

I trolled a war vet and he maded a LIVELEAK video and saided UncleDiLF many times. I am even on Wikipedia! I sell merch you tremendous son of scat! I PARA CRUSHED Blurt the turd ands become BF Bastard of the Year!

Second, I have more post counts than you! Sub 10K is subhuman scum! I bet you have a tiny boner, chatting with a SuperStar!

Third, if you play these games, don‘t forget! Us alphas came from another forum and took over here. BF is famous because of the likes like Blazor, Breakfall, Aryan, me and many many more alphas and alphettes!

If you want, we can leave and bring STAR POWER to another forum! I already have 2 PMs offering me that brillant idea. Us alphas can be real mods if we want.

What will BF be without alphas???
A forum full of bleeding sissy bois and lefturds, being broke and yip yapping about how miserable life is. Jerking of to Blden like pussy bois.

This forum can be irrelevant if I want to.

So watch your mouth cancer infested whoreson, before I STOMP your homosexual AiDS ridden skull, fucking Groid!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm literally hoping he does know a way and poasts the instructions.
That could be *very* convenient right about now.
To, you know, just for instance, Regulate the topic lists.

<ahem>
FFS just fuck off man.

You never ever fit here. WebTV scum who punches cats! Old fag!

Last edited by a moderator:

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
First, you attention whore without a backbone, I am SuperStar and World Champion EmperorDiLF®!
Which means- you are an obtuse moron who reads like a fucking Neverending concussion has ravaged the broken pine cone you call a brain. Hello!! There's crayons on the table!!

I trolled a war vet and he maded a LIVELEAK video and saided UncleDiLF many times. I am even on Wikipedia! I sell merch you tremendous son of scat! I PARA CRUSHED Blurt the turd ands become BF Bastard of the Year!
I ran the biggest flame site ever on the internet, have produced trends such as podcasts that everyone just had to copy, and have flipped this place into a must click in two short days.

Da fuck you do again?

Second, I have more post counts than you! Sub 10K is subhuman scum! I bet you have a tiny boner, chatting with a SuperStar!
ii
Sub 10k means I have a life, you bottom feeding neotard.

How is it I have less posts here and have you jumping like a fucking money to my beat?

Dance, boy, dance

Third, if you play these games, don‘t forget! Us alphas came from another forum and took over here. BF is famous because of the likes like Blazor, Breakfall, Aryan, me and many many more alphas and alphettes!
I came from FC then Brawl Hall, you mentally disfunctioned pleb. If you actually think you "took over" anything here, it's the loss of readers brain cells or scroll wheel arthritis you have instilled the members swiping past your garbled drivel, mushmouth.

I took this place over. So much so, I had to throw the invalids, you included, a bone so you think you have some sort of recognition and clout.

That was pity, you stupid mong. I helped the hapless with my mercy.

If you want, we can leave and bring STAR POWER to another forum! I already have 2 PMs offering me that brillant idea. Us alphas can be real mods if we want.
Bye?

What will BF be without alphas???
A forum full of bleeding sissy bois and lefturds, being broke and yip yapping about how miserable life is. Jerking of to Blden like pussy bois.

This forum can be irrelevant if I want to.

So watch your mouth cancer infested whoreson, before I STOMP your homosexual AiDS ridden skull, fucking Groid!
Go back up your tardspeak and prove me wrong, then. Leave. This place becomes 100% better the second you and your mouth drooling ilk leave.

You really think staff here gives a shit about you fools?

No....really?

Haw Haw

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Which means- you are an obtuse moron who reads like a fucking Neverending concussion has ravaged the broken pine cone you call a brain. Hello!! There's crayons on the table!!

I ran the biggest flame site ever on the internet, have produced trends such as podcasts that everyone just had to copy, and have flipped this place into a must click in two short days.

Da fuck you do again?

Sub 10k means I have a life, you bottom feeding neotard.

How is it I have less posts here and have you jumping like a fucking money to my beat?

Dance, boy, dance

I came from FC then Brawl Hall, you mentally disfunctioned pleb. If you actually think you "took over" anything here, it's the loss of readers brain cells or scroll wheel arthritis you have instilled the members swiping past your garbled drivel, mushmouth.

I took this place over. So much so, I had to throw the invalids, you included, a bone so you think you have some sort of recognition and clout.

That was pity, you stupid mong. I helped the hapless with my mercy.

Bye?

Go back up your tardspeak and prove me wrong, then. Leave. This place becomes 100% better the second you and your mouth drooling ilk leave.

You really think staff here gives a shit about you fools?

No....really?

Haw Haw
Please don’t be angry, dude. I have no time to read this. Way too long. Maybe next week.

GrimyUnsightlyBrant-size_restricted.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lmao --- dilf has Murdope espousing her personal and intimate familiarity with scat

it's like watching silence of the lambs over here :LOL3:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
White flag duly noted, foot rest.

@Flynn this invalid is the head of a group?

Donkey punched with one post?

Do you really think you can play with the Emperor?
I am way too good for you fools.

Too intelligent. even Weegs foreskin has more IQ than you triple homosexuals Blurt, Flynn and you.

Again. read my stat:

I don‘t talk with user with under 10K.

Sorry, buddy.

But here is a gift for you:

0zji32wpkrt31.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey Guise

Martini just hit a life Milestone accomplishment! we got 30 guests looking on right now

Scratch that off your bucket list now, retard

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Hi Martini.

From my paperwork it does seem that UncleFiLTH is indeed the current penis head of The Alpha's.

Man, whomever made that idiot in charge of anything should have their head examined and then be promptly shot.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

And your long post was your all???

Seriously?
You dont even qualify to speak with a premium SUPER STAR like me.

I PARA CRUSHED Blurt last year. It was an epic fight.

I Killed Mr. Whipple. X. MaxiPad, @Krieg the whoreson!

Who are you? Sub 10K post is not Top Carder!

You stupid mong didn‘t thought about that?

I guess this was a QuicKrush®

tumblr_nf34d1obRR1ssm661o1_400.gif

Too E Z!