Fuck Discord Introducing Bastard Factory Live Video Chat

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
As many of you know, Discord is filled with creepers. It’s a filthy platform used to track children.

But, considering it’s 2022 and message boards are a dying platform, we here at BF have heard your needs and concerns are have acted.

Starting this coming Thursday, with my buddies at Bigo Live, we will have the first annual Bastard Factory Live chat.

Now, what is this?

Well for starters, we here at BF are concerned about you and your families safety when on a chat app. And instead of having to register onto a questionable app where your privacy might be compromised it’s our intention to make it easier for you to voice or video chat with the members here with only being logged in here as the prerequisite.

Don’t want to video chat? No problem, you can use voice chat while your av here replaces live video. And while certain apps can make voice chat unlistenable, Bigo makes it easy so there’s only one person talking at one time.

See you Thursday.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
That's a great feature.
There’s a lot of excellent features.

You can do a custom animated avatar and be a talking potato, you don’t even have to use your own voice with all the masks it has.

There can only be 8 members using video, but hundreds on voice.

And the best news? It can be imbedded. You don’t even have to leave this place.

Killer app indeed

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
As many of you know, Discord is filled with creepers. It’s a filthy platform used to track children.

But, considering it’s 2022 and message boards are a dying platform, we here at BF have heard your needs and concerns are have acted.

Starting this coming Thursday, with my buddies at Bigo Live, we will have the first annual Bastard Factory Live chat.

Now, what is this?

Well for starters, we here at BF are concerned about you and your families safety when on a chat app. And instead of having to register onto a questionable app where your privacy might be compromised it’s our intention to make it easier for you to voice or video chat with the members here with only being logged in here as the prerequisite.

Don’t want to video chat? No problem, you can use voice chat while your av here replaces live video. And while certain apps can make voice chat unlistenable, Bigo makes it easy so there’s only one person talking at one time.

See you Thursday.
Will there be the lighting of farts?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Some peppers are so hot that my tears run, my nose runs...it's a nightmare. I would never go on video eating anything that hot.
Most ppl who do it say it only lasts a couple hours. Why not?

It will probably destroy my asshole but I’m sure it will clean out the pipes

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
If someone's going to do an old-ass challenge on video it ought to be something actually fun to watch like...

Surströmming!

Now that might be entertaining.
If I drank I’d do a Malort shot challenge but since I’m straight edge I’ll stick to the OCC considering ppl are still doing it.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Most ppl who do it say it only lasts a couple hours. Why not?

It will probably destroy my asshole but I’m sure it will clean out the pipes
Did you post this on reddit, perchance?

311645346_10159244791251025_1016267879295532568_n.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Nobody cares what some useless inbred who dresses up like little girls heard or didn’t hear, wafiu.

A lil girl lol, never have I ever!

Though you use a girl character playing video games, and had a girly avatar, multiple times here, it makes me wonder about you..... creeper.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
And as the innovator of this new technology, I reserve the right to block anybody from partaking in this brave new world of advancement in making your time here matter.

You can be in the room, the screen will just be blank and you won’t get the voice chat.

That said;

Dovid is blocked on principle. Nobody wants her here to begin with and I have a hard time accepting anybody with that much failure on their community resume.

If you play dress up like a little girl and dress up like a little girl, your not wanted. That means Blazors little panties wearing ass is nuked.

We run a nice, clean chat room here at BF and we intend to keep the riff raff far away from it.

And we will also be having a give away, my hand signed authentic Ozzy Osborne Patient number 9 CD that I think I posted a picture of here already. It’s our way of saying “thank you” to you, the loyal members here. You deserve the best, and we’re going to give it to you.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
And as the innovator of this new technology, I reserve the right to block anybody from partaking in this brave new world of advancement in making your time here matter.

You can be in the room, the screen will just be blank and you won’t get the voice chat.

That said;

Dovid is blocked on principle. Nobody wants her here to begin with and I have a hard time accepting anybody with that much failure on their community resume.

If you play dress up like a little girl and dress up like a little girl, your not wanted. That means Blazors little panties wearing ass is nuked.

We run a nice, clean chat room here at BF and we intend to keep the riff raff far away from it.

And we will also be having a give away, my hand signed authentic Ozzy Osborne Patient number 9 CD that I think I posted a picture of here already. It’s our way of saying “thank you” to you, the loyal members here. You deserve the best, and we’re going to give it to you.

Good to know I get under your skin you weak ass burger flippin' bitch hahaha.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Now, what is this?

See you Thursday.
What happened?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Now, what is this?

See you Thursday.
You‘d have to put your makeup on if it’s video linked shit—for—brains!

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
smiley-throwing-bomb.gif
It’s a trap, they’re going to record it and save it as ammo to use against you
Who the fuck are you and why the fuck didn't your mother listen a little more intently when somebody mentioned a clothes hanger up the cooter while preggers is a fantastic way to lose excess fat?

Go find another thread to hang out in. Better yet, find a noose and a tree with an oh so high branch.

Thanx