Introducing the Batard Factory Regs

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Your not a reg. You have no vote.

images.png
Why is @Flynn not a regular.

I am not a fan of her, but she is here for a long time. She has also nearly 15K posts.

I nominmate Top Carders Reichs Minister @Aryan, Supreme Leader @Blazor , Defense Minister @The Alloytolla reaper , Pizza Official @Weeg and @Master Pu

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why is @Flynn not a regular.

I am not a fan of her, but she is here for a long time. She has also nearly 15K posts.

I nominmate Top Carders Reichs Minister @Aryan, Supreme Leader @Blazor , Defense Minister @The Alloytolla reaper , Pizza Official @Weeg and @Master Pu
Do not fall for this dastardly trick emperordilf.

These swines are trying to infiltrate the bastard factory alphas.First it was that sulky bitch Cw.She desecrated the Emperors avatar then demanded to be let in to the alpha group or she wouldn't change it back.Then that smelly he/she thing called Flynn tried to steal my job as defence minister.Now this six inch guy is trying to get the alpahs to join his weird gang of hermaphrodites.It's all a ploy to infiltrate our super secret bat cave.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Okay Martini. I don't exactly know what you're trying to accomplish here but I think that the regs should start out as:

YOU
SSS
RAVEN
GARRITY
CASKUR???

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️

These swines are trying to infiltrate the bastard factory alphas.First it was that sulky bitch Cw.She desecrated the Emperors avatar then demanded to be let in to the alpha group or she wouldn't change it back.Then that smelly he/she thing called Flynn tried to steal my job as defence minister.Now this six inch guy is trying to get the alpahs to join his weird gang of hermaphrodites.It's all a ploy to infiltrate our super secret bat cave.
Don't make me sulk at you. I'll fucking do it!

PVWhsKp.jpg

Also, lol @ six inch guy.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I was blinded bestest brother @The Alloytolla reaper

Flynn cameded to me with big breasts and a tight pussy, luring EmperorDiLF®. Sorry man.

When it cums to pussy, I am blinded. I was fooled.

CW the scum and now WHoresonini!!!!!!!
Alphas unite and we wont let anyone in!

Let‘s meAT…hehe!!!

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was blinded bestest brother @The Alloytolla reaper

Flynn cameded to me with big breasts and a tight pussy, luring EmperorDiLF®. Sorry man.

When it cums to pussy, I am blinded. I was fooled.

CW the scum and now WHoresonini!!!!!!!
Alphas unite and we wont let anyone in!

Let‘s meAT…hehe!!!
It's why I'm here as defence minister.

These whores will use any means to infiltrate the alphas.

If brother Atom hadn't been held hostage by the danites,he would be here warning of the danger of the `whores`.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
UNCLEDILF you are getting sleepy...sleepy....listen to my voice. You're in a Dairy Queen with your two dads. You can order anything you want. Ice cream, Blizzards and ice cream cakes. All this is yours....listen to my voice, my voice is soo soothing. You can trust me. Smell the sweetness of your memories.

You are now asleep. Listen to everything I say Dilf. You are the key in all this. You are the chosen one we have been seeking. Those "Alphas" want to use you, they want to usurp your power. Your defense minister is plotting
to take over your position. You are in Danger! Listen to what my voice says Dilf.

If you come to the side of light and enlightenment I will grant you this:

Sheyla-Hershey-big-boobs.jpg

"CUM TO ME DILF. I AM YOURS. I ONLY SLEEP WITH ALPHAS."

Now Dilf. Our time is almost over as I feel other powers trying to break our connection. Listen to my voice. You will wake up and join The Warriors Of Light. When I snap my fingers,
you will resume picking your nose.

*SNAP!*

Last edited:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
$250 broke bastard.
Then you are persona all fagrata.
Which you are. Half a fag at least.
Have a nice evening tho. The wifey will be sending you out for pizza soon, no doubt heh.
'Oh yes dear, right away!'
Lulz