Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Wellllll, lookie there......

eggs.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The problem is even if you buy chickens they don't start laying for at least half a year.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The problem is even if you buy chickens they don't start laying for at least half a year.

This shit gonna be SO fucked up. Millions of chickens have died, then the feed was causing chickens not to produce eggs. The combination is gonna be so fucked up.

Then think about all the foods that are made with eggs.

I can go on and on.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Chickens and eggs are just one massive thing.

Then there is all the crops that have been destroyed. Ordered by Biden.

Then there is all the countries that are "limited production" because of "tHe EnVIronMenT". Farmers ordered to scale back and shit.

We about to see famine on a massive scale globally.

And the fires......

89699ac2d3b688c4.jpeg

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This dont even count all the food processing plants that have caught fire last year, more than ever, as if it was on purpose.
I saw you going on about food processing plant fires and did a goggle. Minor incidents. You're hooked on manufactured news and making a crisis out of it.

Facilities destroyed between Jan 2022 and June 2022

That sure shows a lot of chickens, turkeys and ducks being 'destroyed.' Yeah, bird flu, killing off flocks to keep it from spreading. Egg-laying chickens are being killed to prevent the spread, Yes. Do you think those birds are being wasted? These things happen and where do you think ground chicken and ground turkey comes from. Imperfect parts, that's where. Meat is not wasted.

This is one that gets me ...
  • 4/28/22 Allen Harim Foods processing plant killed nearly 2M chickens in Delaware
Of course they killed nearly two million chickens. That's what they do. Where do you think your chicken comes from. Whole chickens, drums, thighs, wings ... where do boneless skinless chicken breasts come from? Dead birds.

Do you have any statistics for Sanderson Farms and how many chickens they killed? Because that is my company's main chicken supplier and a competitor's main chicken supplier and YOUR Walmart's main chicken supplier.

In case you didn't know, turkeys and ducks are typically harvested for their meat.

* one thing i was reminded of is that ducks are grown and harvested around here in Shartlesville, PA. I always sort of thought that it was a New York state thing. Shartlesville ... that gives me a giggle.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I saw you going on about food processing plant fires and did a goggle. Minor incidents. You're hooked on manufactured news and making a crisis out of it.

That sure shows a lot of chickens, turkeys and ducks being 'destroyed.' Yeah, bird flu, killing off flocks to keep it from spreading. Egg-laying chickens are being killed to prevent the spread, Yes. Do you think those birds are being wasted? These things happen and where do you think ground chicken and ground turkey comes from. Imperfect parts, that's where. Meat is not wasted.

This is one that gets me ...
  • 4/28/22 Allen Harim Foods processing plant killed nearly 2M chickens in Delaware
Of course they killed nearly two million chickens. That's what they do. Where do you think your chicken comes from. Whole chickens, drums, thighs, wings ... where do boneless skinless chicken breasts come from? Dead birds.

Do you have any statistics for Sanderson Farms and how many chickens they killed? Because that is my company's main chicken supplier and a competitor's main chicken supplier and YOUR Walmart's main chicken supplier.

In case you didn't know, turkeys and ducks are typically harvested for their meat.

* one thing i was reminded of is that ducks are grown and harvested around here in Shartlesville, PA. I always sort of thought that it was a New York state thing. Shartesville ... that gives me a giggle.

Im jus' reporting what Im hearing and seeing.

Keep us informed Meat Man!!! lol

P.S. dont trust Google.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I've never in my life seen a president do so as much damage to the country as Biden in such a short period of time

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sounds like Tractor Supply has low quality feed. Or maybe his chickens just stopped laying over winter.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have chickens my whole adult life.... they have bred a chicken called Isa Brown... now these chickens lay everyday day.... (regular chicken's lay 5 out of 7 days) the draw back with Isa Brown though is the have very short lives.. like their lifespans go 18 months to 2 years... (normal chickens live 5 years). I was really stressed out when we bought new chickens who started dying on us very early.... I wondering where were we going wrong.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The big secret to healthy chickens I believe is the must get green weeds and green food scraps with their wheat and laying pellets.

I love having chickens.... 3 or 4 are enough and if you have a bigger family... 5 or 6... they keep the yard tidy... and give you a lovely fresh egg with a very orange yolk caused by eating greens.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have chickens my whole adult life.... they have bred a chicken called Isa Brown... now these chickens lay everyday day.... (regular chicken's lay 5 out of 7 days) the draw back with Isa Brown though is the have very short lives.. like their lifespans go 18 months to 2 years... (normal chickens live 5 years). I was really stressed out when we bought new chickens who started dying on us very early.... I wondering where were we going wrong.

Maybe the stress of laying so many eggs?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Chickens and eggs are just one massive thing.

Then there is all the crops that have been destroyed. Ordered by Biden.

Then there is all the countries that are "limited production" because of "tHe EnVIronMenT". Farmers ordered to scale back and shit.

We about to see famine on a massive scale globally.

And the fires......

89699ac2d3b688c4.jpeg

There are LOTS of fires going on around businesses and some of it would be arson for insurance ....especially foreigners.... that is what they do...

Most likely 80% is arson. It would be good to know for sure.

2000 are dead in Turkey. They just had an earthquake.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This girl figured it out, the issue with the eggs. Im gonna listen to it all again later when I can hear what she saying better. She did real good detective work, with recorded phone calls, and Financial Report sleuthing and such.

I know one thing, Im so fucking glad I quit using Land O Lakes. I knew something was up with their product months ago. Its not jus them either, that I've noticed "changes" in quality. I'd like to know what other products they have their fingers in, and avoid them like the plague. Check this out.....

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What is going on in Mexico where they had three different refineries blow up in a single day? They were all owned by the government owned national oil company.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seems they pump up chicken with all types of hormones. Even what they claim to be free range. I don’t eat much chicken or eggs. Like anything else between a tortilla

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The C40 "Smart Cities" group. In their own documents they state their goals are limiting people to no more than 2500 calories per day of which meat may not be more than 10%, regular people may not fly in a plane more than one trip every three years, people would be limited only to their immediate area for most days of the year, make all cars electric and reduce car ownership by 90%.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!