So, Hunter's laptop is all a hoax, a manufactured story, uh?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Until they write a hit piece on big bad orange man being jailed any day now

then they'll be all guuud again

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
@Levon better call the WaPo and give them a piece of your mind, my old friend. Seems like they didn't read the memo

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Thanks but I hate reading WaPo and no longer have a subscription.

But I should point out that in the FAUX SNOOZE article you linked, here is a sample quote.
"In a separate report explaining how The Washington Post analyzed Hunter Biden's laptop, the Post wrote, ‘Thousands of emails purportedly from the laptop computer of Hunter Biden, President Biden’s son, are authentic communications that can be verified through cryptographic signatures from Google and other technology companies' ..."

Take a minute and PARSE that, Rancid. I know it's in English but I have plenty of faith in yer English skillz as well as yer critical thinking.

Nowhere in that sentence does FAUX actually claim teh Post "authenticated" a laptop, yet that is the sleazy headline they hope to rope dopes in with.

Please get back to me when the original STORY of the laptop's provenance gets "authenticated" cause I don't think that's gonna happen.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
He's the biggest whiney bitch on any of these forums

been that way for over a decade now.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Peaches is just insufferable isn't he?

Yeah, he's a cunt. And I mean cunt in the way you UKers use the word cunt, not the way we Yanks use cunt. We reserve the word cunt for bitches who are acting like cunts.

Anyway, @Levon Hunter's laptop and your ridiculous shilling for todays narrative that it has nothing to do with Old Joe aside, I've been meaning to ask you about Richard Irvin's campaign for Governor here in Illinois. I know you're "really" out there on the West Coast and all, but in the spirit of Peaches, who was/is from Illinois, I'd like to hear your opinion.

I do know that you people hate people who look like him but think like me.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Yeah, he's a cunt. And I mean cunt in the way you UKers use the word cunt, not the way we Yanks use cunt. We reserve the word cunt for bitches who are acting like cunts.

Anyway, @Levon Hunter's laptop and your ridiculous shilling for todays narrative that it has nothing to do with Old Joe aside, I've been meaning to ask you about Richard Irvin's campaign for Governor here in Illinois. I know you're "really" out there on the West Coast and all, but in the spirit of Peaches, who was/is from Illinois, I'd like to hear your opinion.

Why would you care what some cunt thinks about some Illinois politician?

Anyway, can't help ya there. Never heard of him. Maybe ask somebody like Loktard.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Why would you care what some cunt thinks about some Illinois politician?

Anyway, can't help ya there. Never heard of him. Maybe ask somebody like Loktard.

OK, LEVON. When Peachy gets the keys, tell him to answer my fucking question.