Weren’t we just talking about Hunter Biden’s Laptop?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin is really praying those Hunter Biden dick pictures surface.

Hunter's laptop is all he thinks about.
Hai Stubby, how's the alopecia going, have you considered a scalp transplant? (And Cowboy Boots?)

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you drooling at the thought of Hunter dick pictures being the subject of a congressional subpoena?
You should pull up a pic of a very special luxury sedan, some lube and just let the night take you away with an Olympic sized splooge.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You should pull up a pic of a very special luxury sedan, some lube and just let the night take you away with an Olympic sized splooge.
On a scale of one to hoover dam how wet do you get when you think about all those dick pictures on the Hunter Biden laptop?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m not American…I don’t take pharmaceuticals.
Well, you should. You see, some people ACTUALLY need them. For real.

Say, didn't you identify as a liberal until a short while ago?

Because I'm PRETTY SURE I remember you bashing Trump and vomiting liberal speeches. :Popcorn:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well, you should. You see, some people ACTUALLY need them. For real.

Say, didn't you identify as a liberal until a short while ago?

Because I'm PRETTY SURE I remember you bashing Trump and vomiting liberal speeches. :Popcorn:

He is kinda more down the middle and likes to troll.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Breakfail has swung from one extreme to the other left and right, in the time I have been in his presence

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Are these different "classified documents" are the same ones that were screamed about when the FBI was used as the democrat brute squad?

Because those had been declassified. And this is yet another example of the constant double standards. It's a huge joke to you guys when Hillary Clinton does shit that's a 100 times worse.

You know this weighted justice attitude is a big red flag of authoritarianism? You are completely fine with criminal behavior if it's in your party.