Weren't you libtarded idiots bashing Florida for COVID response?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lowest cases in the nation dumbfucks

Local ER wait time. 2 minutes. Just drove by

cry liberal fucksticks, cry

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah it seems to be spread out in Florida.

Do Floridans drink crocodile blood & eat alligator meat as well?

2D82911E00000578-3277358-image-a-20_1445109455486.jpg

That must be driving down the rates too.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That glass of Alligator blood might save ya from Covid, Bigly. ...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's because they think partisan politics is how you best manage a pandemic and that how the pandemic behaves is dependent on politics. They are fucking retards who think total dependence on the government is the only way to make anything work.

They arent smart enough to understand that viruses mutate naturally. That Covid was never going to be irraticated. That vaccinated people can still spread it. And that cases will ALWAYS increase during a states "winter" season when everyone starts speeding most time inside with a heater(or in FL AC) on and poor ventilation. The summer in FL is that time of year where people are staying inside more away from the heat.

They also dont understand that viruses do not mutate stronger. Covid is weakening.....even though it's more infectious.

They have a very low view of humanity and think the government has to mandate precautions in order for anyone to do them. They dont get that causes deliberate push back and that because of them and their mandates they've caused people who would otherwise gotten vaccinated or wore masks to NOT do either. Politicizing comes with a price. People dont trust the government. More so when they are blatantly lying and smearing.

They will never take any responsibility for their actions and theyll continue to blame and manipulate. It's not even about the virus. It's about them wanting control.

They dont know anything about how DeSantis led the state, just that he is a Republican who didnt do mandates.....and mandates are the only option for these retards even though blue states with mandates were doing awful and even worse. And they are too dumb to know when they are being duped and used.

Dumb and hateful is a bad combo.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's because they think partisan politics is how you best manage a pandemic and that how the pandemic behaves is dependent on politics. They are fucking retards who think total dependence on the government is the only way to make anything work.

They arent smart enough to understand that viruses mutate naturally. That Covid was never going to be irraticated. That vaccinated people can still spread it. And that cases will ALWAYS increase during a states "winter" season when everyone starts speeding most time inside with a heater(or in FL AC) on and poor ventilation. The summer in FL is that time of year where people are staying inside more away from the heat.

They also dont understand that viruses do not mutate stronger. Covid is weakening.....even though it's more infectious.

They have a very low view of humanity and think the government has to mandate precautions in order for anyone to do them. They dont get that causes deliberate push back and that because of them and their mandates they've caused people who would otherwise gotten vaccinated or wore masks to NOT do either. Politicizing comes with a price. People dont trust the government. More so when they are blatantly lying and smearing.

They will never take any responsibility for their actions and theyll continue to blame and manipulate. It's not even about the virus. It's about them wanting control.

They dont know anything about how DeSantis led the state, just that he is a Republican who didnt do mandates.....and mandates are the only option for these retards even though blue states with mandates were doing awful and even worse. And they are too dumb to know when they are being duped and used.

Dumb and hateful is a bad combo.

Nah, it's all that Gator juice they're drinkin'. ;-)

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

When you're driving by, do you park your car and run in and ask at reception how long the wait times are in ER? Is your car still there when you go back outside?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

When you're driving by, do you park your car and run in and ask at reception how long the wait times are in ER? Is your car still there when you go back outside?
No you dumbfuck. They have an electronic billboard posted outside the main route displaying current wait times

and even at the height of the apocalyptic collapse of Florida according to you dumb shit schmucks it was never more than a 3 minute wait time

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is seasonal with summer being the high period interest south as it is hot there and people go inside where there is air-conditioning. In the north it is winter when it is cold outside and people go inside where there is heating.

BTW in a few weeks to two months tops delta will go down and be replaced by omicron due to its much higher R rate. The good news is still no one has died of omicron so this is an excellent opportunity to get natural immunity with very little risk of dying.

I got my booster, third shot, last Monday while my wife and stepson got shots of Tuesday. Wife and eldest are also at three shots while the 11 year old got his first

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No one has died of omicron in Florida, you mean?

The UK claims one person might have died from omicron but this has not been confirmed nor do we know their age, sex, or any pre-existing conditions. Many experts are saying that one cannot be counted until confirmed. That is the only one reported to my knowledge.

Now, Delta is still circulating but getting outcompeted by omicron due to its higher R value. Lots of people have died from Delta but not omicron.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was in Florida all last week. Went to Universal several times and it was great! No masks whatsoever!!!! I stayed the fuck away from communist Disney. Fuk them libtards!