Would anybody be politically conservative if they weren’t neglected as children?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Why would admin suck so much cock unless it’s because he learned the behavior in the Navy?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Why would admin suck so much cock unless it’s because he learned the behavior in the Navy?

I wonder if he taste the differences in cocks like varieties of apples or those crazy coloured carrots.... "This cock is English!" or "Oh this one is definitely cocker spaniel!"....

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Without patronizing and gaslighting and lies would leftists even have anything to say?
[

I wonder if he taste the differences in cocks like varieties of apples or those crazy coloured carrots.... "This cock is English!" or "Oh this one is definitely cocker spaniel!"....

Do you two beat each other off when you're fantasizing about Admin?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Without patronizing and gaslighting and lies would leftists even have anything to say?
[

Does your husband beat off when his boyfriend's cock his up his ass?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

How much would you have to say if you never referenced leftists, ever again?

A lot.

How much would ya'll? Because I've been to leftwing venues and they still only bash and spew hate and lies about their political opposition. They dont even go into depth on what they DO support.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
[

Does your husband beat off when his boyfriend's cock his up his ass?

I have never seen any man, straight, gay, bi, whatever, as obsessed with cocks as you are. Dude, go get some and leave us alone, would you?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How much would you have to say if you never referenced leftists, ever again?

A lot.

How much would ya'll? Because I've been to leftwing venues and they still only bash and spew hate and lies about their political opposition. They dont even go into depth on what they DO support.

See. You couldn't even answer the question without using the word "leftwing." I think you should seek therapy for this obsession you have.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I have never seen any man, straight, gay, bi, whatever, as obsessed with cocks as you are. Dude, go get some and leave us alone, would you?
Bullshit. You're been married to a fairy soyboy cocksucking cuckold for years now