The Hunter laptop isn't going away, and Russia is also sniffing about it bigtime.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The laptop only went away for the last election....

That's how they do it these days.

They get the deep state and media to deny it, then later on, gradually accept it..... but with no retractions or apologies.

The people get so tired about hearing the term, they don't notice a fucking thing...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

They get the deep state and media to deny it, then later on, gradually accept it..... but with no retractions or apologies.

The people get so tired about hearing the term, they don't notice a fucking thing...

They even admitted that they buried it for the election.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

They even admitted that they buried it for the election.

A judge recently fined the Hillary campaign virtually NOTHING for doing it....

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Let me know when Hunter Biden gets up to half a trillion USD in graft, then I'll introduce him to Jared Kushner. Y'all remember Jared, don't ya? The #2 guy in the Trump white house?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oh, and Greg Olear is surgically precise, always documented, and unimpeachable as a source. Read it and share in the shame.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Let me know when Hunter Biden gets up to half a trillion USD in graft, then I'll introduce him to Jared Kushner. Y'all remember Jared, don't ya? The #2 guy in the Trump white house?

Oh, and Greg Olear is surgically precise, always documented, and unimpeachable as a source. Read it and share in the shame.

:rolleyes:

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
This thread is probably going downstairs with the quickness, it's on the wrong subforum, and I ain't to blame for it. I'll take the ride with no complaints.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
This thread is probably going downstairs with the quickness, it's on the wrong subforum, and I ain't to blame for it. I'll take the ride with no complaints.

Well... you're definitely talking shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep. That's exactly how it's done.

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

Firstly this is off topic whataboutery, secondly it is simplistic Gonzo journalism.

"His portfolio was a catalogue of failure. He was tasked with solving the opioid crisis. He did not. He was tasked with ending the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. He did not. He was tasked with building the wall between the U.S. and Mexico. He did not. He was tasked with managing the stockpile of medicine and PPE. "

Tasked with ending the jew-fakastinian crisis, lol straw manning here big time. But he did get most the arab world to recognise Israel and thats worth a Nobel in any sane world. Opoid Crisis, this shit takes decades. Wall half done facing immense opposition.

What does manage the stockpile of medicine and PPE even mean? That is a supply and production issue which Trump sorted out, that can only be solved by president or congress.

Now I consider Kushner pretty weak on a lot of things but this is just yaaboo politics aka nothing burger.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Firstly this is off topic whataboutery, secondly it is simplistic Gonzo journalism.

"His portfolio was a catalogue of failure. He was tasked with solving the opioid crisis. He did not. He was tasked with ending the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. He did not. He was tasked with building the wall between the U.S. and Mexico. He did not. He was tasked with managing the stockpile of medicine and PPE. "

Tasked with ending the jew-fakastinian crisis, lol straw manning here big time. But he did get most the arab world to recognise Israel and thats worth a Nobel in any sane world. Opoid Crisis, this shit takes decades. Wall half done facing immense opposition.

What does manage the stockpile of medicine and PPE even mean? That is a supply and production issue which Trump sorted out, that can only be solved by president or congress.

Now I consider Kushner pretty weak on a lot of things but this is just yaaboo politics aka nothing burger.

Yep. They never criticize anything that makes sense to criticize. It's all made up, distorted bullshit.

They will run with these articles and seem to have no awareness at all to how dishonest, misleading and insanely bias it is.

You know a good many of them dont even realize the bias. They think its objective facts and the facts are on their side. They dont understand it's incredibly biased.

Of course anything that contradicts what he wants to believe about the laptop isnt "factual" but then he posts an obvious hyperpartisan hit piece that distorts everything. Straw manning, like you said.

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

Yep. They never criticize anything that makes sense to criticize. It's all made up, distorted bullshit.

They will run with these articles and seem to have no awareness at all to how dishonest, misleading and insanely bias it is.

You know a good many of them dont even realize the bias. They think its objective facts and the facts are on their side. They dont understand it's incredibly biased.

Of course anything that contradicts what he wants to believe about the laptop isnt "factual" but then he posts an obvious hyperpartisan hit piece that distorts everything. Straw manning, like you said.

Yea and since when has Vanity Fair been a reliable source? :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yea and since when has Vanity Fair been a reliable source? :LOL3:

They slam who dem/progs hate that makes them "reliable".

Because that's not bias at all.....that's "facts!". Theyve been groomed to be so hostile towards other parties they dont even pick up on the blatant inflammatory and divisive language and narrative and they blame us for it.

One time I tried to show Admin how his source was manipulating info to build a narrative and he just did not get it. It was about the woman who got ran over by police horses in Canada and the way they were painting the Fox woman for repeating it. His source claimed she "admitted she lied"....but in reality she only said it wasnt yet confirmed. That's not an admission of lies.

They wont hear it. Its frustrating.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Kushner ruined TRUMP'S presidency. They should have given his portfolio to Stephen Miller or Michael Flynn.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

It's not off topic. The thread is now in Meltdown as I predicted. And I quibble with "whataboutery" because it's a legitimate invitation to compare the level of graft and criminal behavior (and also White House treason) between two presidential "sons." And I'm suggesting that Kushner makes Biden look like a kindergardener in all three respects.

I invited the Biden Hunters Club to make a factual rebuttal, and I don't think you've made much of a dent in the challenge.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s cute watching DD go off on this nothingless subject.