Fake meat is manufactured in Peach Tree Dish

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
First there was
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
police. Now Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene has made another equally as amusing vocabulary flub in an attempt to get across her latest conspiratorial claim about Democrats and “fake meat,” which she says is manufactured in a “peach tree dish.”

I like Peaches.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
First there was
police. Now Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene has made another equally as amusing vocabulary flub in an attempt to get across her latest conspiratorial claim about Democrats and “fake meat,” which she says is manufactured in a “peach tree dish.”

I like Peaches.

I think we can all agree that Peach's is peachy keen.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
First there was

I like Peaches.

You can always rely on a generic mainstream republican for some kooky and zany antics!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
She's gonna win again in a landslide. PWN3D!!!
Probably so, given that her district is one of the most heavily gerrymandered GOP districts in the Country. And that's OK, as Congressman Santorum told us all those years ago, The Gop will never be the party of the educated smart people.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She's gonna win again in a landslide. PWN3D!!!
Probably so, given that her district is one of the most heavily gerrymandered GOP districts in the Country. And that's OK, as Congressman Santorum told us all those years ago, The Gop will never be the party of the educated smart people.
Of course its ok....just like its ok when you people gerrymandered the shit out of ALL Illinois Counties. You people got rid of RINO Kinzingers district (thank you!) and you combined Rodney Davis' district so he faces Mary Miller. Dont tell me tho, "thats different!".

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
6i055q.jpg

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I like Peaches.
I luuuuvs me some peaches.
I'm going to get me some them dishes and grow em right in my kitchen.

I love these stories not for this forum actually, but for my partner. He's so smart that when I share these stories he's dumbfounded and says nothing. His face goes blank and he changes the subject. For a man who, much like me, has an opinion on everything, it's just sublime.

I know he's disgusted on the inside. Especially "Peach tree dish" since he's an organic chemist...lmao