Great movie for the fake meat pushing leftist loonies

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's almost the time of year when we buy a cow. And its gonna probably be way more than the 800 we usually pay.

:(

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I started buying freeze dried beef in bulk a number of years ago. One day it will be all the beef we have until society rights itself...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I started buying freeze dried beef in bulk a number of years ago. One day it will be all the beef we have until society rights itself...

We typically buy the cow and that gives just over a years worth of meat.

And we do not eat meat EVERY meal. We do meatless Monday lol. We eat meat most days and have a few days a week where its meat free.

I'm currently going through all the "permissions" I need to turn a piece of the property we are renting into a garden for veggies. They may as well allow me because the land isnt being used for anything else .....so why not? We take very good care of the property and we keep the outside of the house nice and tidy. They allowed that massive deck....so they better let me plant a food garden.

I'm already gonna do hanging tomato plants.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
We do protein every day but it could be other meats or even eggs or fish.

I've let the garden slip in recent times but have the heirloom seeds to plant. I should make the effort these days...

Food is getting dear!

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Fake meat is for rabbits !

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We do protein every day but it could be other meats or even eggs or fish.

I've let the garden slip in recent times but have the heirloom seeds to plant. I should make the effort these days...

Food is getting dear!

That bad?