0ak-sized BBW demands you find her attractive!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Picking on fatties now eh? You realize fatties will survive a famine right? That means fatties are top of the food chain...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Can ^^^^ Americans that babble like that guy just die please?... Just fuck off..

As for the fatty, duck tape her STUPID mouth...

see, this is what happens with uncontrolled breeding folks... please, I beg you... DIVE OFF A CLIFF.

Lol Matt Walsh is hard for some to take. I admit he has better peices then this.

Him and Ben Shapiro really annoy people.....I like them though, I dont always like all their content.

Lol she lives in America and said fat people are "marginalized".....in America, where obesity is common. We have poor people here so fat they need mobility scooters ffs.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
(((Ben Shapiro))) LOL ffs, come on Dove, there's plenty of Conservative political commentators around, no need to watch that Zionist shill.

Him and Matt Walsh both work for Daily Wire. I dont often watch either but I will read articles I find interesting.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I told you Hitler was right....

Hitler and my husband have two things in common... they're both Austrian Aries... They're NO MATCH for Capricorns... I would have karate chopped Hitler in the windpipe and dropped him like a bag of shit.... His generals controlled everything mostly.... not necessarily Hitler himself.

Hitler was responsible for causing 3 million German soldiers to freeze to death because they didn't have winter uniforms... Whatever good he did BEFORE the war was UNDONE during the war.

He shouldn't be an idol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Not everyone with diabetes is over weight. But most all overweight people are diabetic. Even if they dont know it yet. I said most.....not all.

Diabetes is pretty dangerous and people act like it's not a big deal.