10 CONs spent 2 hours with Biden

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
It's my way of explaining to folks why Jake is right about you.

. Where's your board, Bigly?
Ashes ashes, you always fall down.

Also - a baseball bat?
You'd hit yourself in the head unconcho if you tried to swing it, spaz.

We know you're a cowardly spaz because you didn't accept a challenge to play a game of ball.
You wanna play with my balls? What?
Let me know when your tenth birthdays comes 'round
I'll buy you a basketball and give you some lessons in playing that game.
Baseball too.

Now far as playing with your balls goes
apparently you need no help there.
You're doing a great job on your own. :Wink:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Never forget, the idea for 2k checks came from our Departed God Emperor.
what I wont forget is how libs purchased the vote in Georgia by promising those backwards hicks 2000.00 stimulus checks and are now giving them the shaft with a 1400.00 proposal so that they can have more money for illegals and other pork pet projects

The checks should be 2k. Agreed, 100%. But CONs are holding out for less than 1400. They don't want people to get anything. They want it all to go to the rich.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
what I wont forget is how libs purchased the vote in Georgia by promising those backwards hicks 2000.00 stimulus checks and are now giving them the shaft with a 1400.00 proposal so that they can have more money for illegals and other pork pet projects

The checks should be 2k. Agreed, 100%. But CONs are holding out for less than 1400. They don't want people to get anything. They want it all to go to the rich.
Trump wanted 2k. Said so many times

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's my way of explaining to folks why Jake is right about you.

. Where's your board, Bigly?
Ashes ashes, you always fall down.

Also - a baseball bat?
You'd hit yourself in the head unconcho if you tried to swing it, spaz.

We know you're a cowardly spaz because you didn't accept a challenge to play a game of ball.
You wanna play with my balls? What?

Dude, you know there are lots of male prostitutes, right? Should we start a Go Fund Me to buy you a night? Maybe two or three? I'll pitch in to get you to stop posting about the balls and dicks of members here.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I know. (He was pandering to voters, just like Biden did). But Trump's not prez anymore, and CONs are arguing that 1400 is too much.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I know. (He was pandering to voters, just like Biden did). But Trump's not prez anymore.
You find a way to make everything he did bad

hack

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I know. (He was pandering to voters, just like Biden did). But Trump's not prez anymore.

hack

He was pandering. That's just fact. Why didn't he just do an executive order, if he wanted it honestly? Executive orders were the one thing he knew how to do.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh right, it's just the cons. By cons she means the Republicans.

It's not like they work together to screw the people and get their pork or anything. Pelosi refused to accept the WH offer of 1.9 trillion, used the people as an excuse, stopped Trump from sending another 1200 and extending 400 in enhanced unemployment so we could get it while congress argued over pork.

Let's keep pretending the "cons"(Republicans) and the dems are on two different teams. If it were up to democrats, we would totally get the 2k and so much less would go to their bullshit.

The only way the dems agree to go with 2k would be if their pork and extras were in there. If not....we get nothing. Or we get 600. All any of them care about is their pork.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

hack

He was pandering. That's just fact. Why didn't he just do an executive order, if he wanted it honestly? Executive orders were the one thing he knew how to do.
you have TDS. That is also a fact.

Seems he's not the only one who knows what an executive order is? What is Biden up to now? 47 ?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It's not like they work together to screw the people and get their pork or anything. Pelosi refused to accept the WH offer of 1.9 trillion, used the people as an excuse, stopped Trump from sending another 1200 and extending 400 in enhanced unemployment so we could get it while congress argued over pork.

Let's keep pretending the "cons"(Republicans) and the dems are on two different teams. If it were up to democrats, we would totally get the 2k and so much less would go to their bullshit.

The only way the dems agree to go with 2k would be if their pork and extras were in there. If not....we get nothing. Or we get 600. All any of them care about is their pork.
what was it, like 10 billion to transgender studies in the Sudan?

What the fuck does that have to do with helping americans?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

hack

Seems he's not the only one who knows what an executive order is? What is Biden up to now? 47 ?

Dude, I think Biden should give everyone 2k and do it now. But he's trying to be a "bi-partisan" president, and the fucking CONs are cockblocking everything. Biden ain't no liberal. Bernie's telling him to just do it, and he's being an ass.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

hack

When Trump keeps promises or does something like push for 2k....its pandering.

He cant even represent or do what people elected him to do without getting slammed.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

hack

Dude, I think Biden should give everyone 2k and do it now. But he's trying to be a "bi-partisan" president, and the fucking CONs are cockblocking everything. Biden ain't no liberal. Bernie's telling him to just do it, and he's being an ass.
Um... that's because it's the way our government is supposed to work?

I Know you favor dictatorship tho.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

what was it, like 10 billion to transgender studies in the Sudan?

What the fuck does that have to do with helping americans?

Yeah it was all full of bullshit. I'm sure most of that foriegn bullshit like gender studies is a money laundering scheme of some sort.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

hack

Oh, right. So, were the executive orders Trump signed a bad thing?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

hack

He cant even represent or do what people elected him to do without getting slammed.
Truly amazing.

He could cure Alzheimer's and because the areas of the brain damaged by it are a darkened color he'd be labeled a racist.

astounding

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

hack

I dunno... post em and lets discuss them one by one? Maybe some are maybe some arent.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

hack

Truly amazing.

He could cure Alzheimer's and because the areas of the brain damaged by it are a darkened color he'd be labeled a racist.

astounding

Yeah, except Trump didn't do anything like that, did he? He didn't even get 2k checks to the people, did he?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

hack

Biden has already used so many executive orders he may as well just fire congress.

Biden has already gotten the amount of executive orders that is half of how many Trump did his entire term. Did I say that right?

At this rate he will far exceed Trumps number of executive orders in the first 6 months of his term. It's really gross. And scary.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

hack

I dunno... post em and lets discuss them one by one? Maybe some are maybe some arent.

Did you go over Biden's one by one?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

hack

Did you go over Biden's one by one?
^^^ and that’s how you play ring around the retard with an idiot

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

hack

Truly amazing.

astounding

Yeah, except Trump didn't do anything like that, did he? He didn't even get 2k checks to the people, did he?
Yeah peloton blocked him to skew the election. Duh. Pay attention

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Bidens executive orders so far

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Trumps executive orders

Biden made health care and pharmaceuticals more expensive again and I think we are back to fining people who cant afford to buy insurance....but I'm to sad about it all to really check.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

hack

Truly amazing.

astounding

Yeah. Pelosi is a complete monster, as I have said time and again.

Still, if he meant it, he should have done an executive order. And Biden should do one now. But neither one of them meant it. They were both pandering.

And everyone in Congress who is trying to block it now should get primaried. Every single one.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trump wanted to use an executive order to get people relief, he was threatened with court. That it would get held up in court and take longer.

So that's why he didnt.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

hack

Truly amazing.

astounding

Still, if he meant it, he should have done an executive order. And Biden should do one now. But neither one of them meant it. They were both pandering.

And everyone in Congress who is trying to block it now should get primaried. Every single one.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

hack

Truly amazing.

astounding

no, you've got it all wrong. Everyone in congress trying to bundle in irrelevant pork with a relief bill should be expelled from congress immediately.

A relief bill should be exactly that, a relief bill. Targeted payments to Americans WITH a verified work history, direct payments to struggling businesses to offset their loses and funds to combat the virus itself. NOTHING ELSE should be in there if it does not help America combat THIS crisis. End of. I don't give a fuck if you tell me there needs to be funds to feed starving children in Africa. NOT in this bill. Craft a separate bill and we'll vote on it. Period.

If these assholes believe in the merits of their little projects they should craft bills targeted accordingly and not try to pass them under the umbrella of relief. THAT is what is really happening here and it was the democrats in the house responsible for these unnecessary inclusions

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Dems wanted a stand alone bill for 2K stimulus ckecks - had nothing to do with poark.

House Republicans on Thursday blocked a bill by Democrats to provide direct checks of $2,000 to individuals on Thursday, after
to amend a newly passed
relief bill to increase direct payments to $2,000, with $4,000 for a couple. House Republicans blocked the proposal, which Democrats tried to pass by unanimous consent, but Speaker Nancy Pelosi said there will be a full House vote on the measure next week.

"Today, on Christmas Eve morning, House Republicans cruelly deprived the American people of the $2,000 that the President agreed to support. If the President is serious about the $2,000 direct payments, he must call on House Republicans to end their obstruction," Pelosi said in a statement Thursday morning. "On Monday, I will bring the House back to session where we will hold a recorded vote on our stand-alone bill to increase economic impact payments to $2,000."

Mr. Trump traveled to his Mar-a-Lago golf club in Florida on Wednesday evening, where he is expected to remain through the Christmas holiday. Pelosi said that she hoped Mr. Trump would sign the current relief bill passed by Congress this week to avert a government shutdown and provide badly needed support to suffering Americans.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

hack

Truly amazing.

astounding

no, you've got it all wrong. Everyone in congress trying to bundle in irrelevant pork with a relief bill should be expelled from congress immediately.

A relief bill should be exactly that, a relief bill. Targeted payments to Americans WITH a verified work history, direct payments to struggling businesses to offset their loses and funds to combat the virus itself. NOTHING ELSE should be in there if it does not help America combat THIS crisis. End of. I don't give a fuck if you tell me there needs to be funds to feed starving children in Africa. NOT in this bill. Craft a separate bill and we'll vote on it. Period.

If these assholes believe in the merits of their little projects they should craft bills targeted accordingly and not try to pass them under the umbrella of relief. THAT is what is really happening here and it was the democrats in the house responsible for these unnecessary inclusions

I already told you I agree on the prok shit.