105/58

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My blood pressure reading yesterday at my appointment.

Eat your heart haters. My cardiovascular system is stupendous. I don't have high blood pressure. I cause it, bitches.

Much to the consternation of some of y'all, I'll be along around a long time. I may even be around when you're buried.

Last edited:

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Eat your heart haters. My cardiovascular system is stupendous. I don't high blood pressure. I cause it, bitches.

Much to the consternation of some of y'all, I'll be along around a long time. I may even be around when you're buried.
Wow, mine hasn't been that low since College.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow, mine hasn't been that low since College.

I just have naturally good blood pressure, but my weight loss has certainly helped a lot. My doctor told me 3 different times yesterday how pleased he was with my progress. He says it's hard to see most of his patients continue to gain weight and he's happy to see the few that are doing so well.

I was there for a problem with my left knee. It was interesting having a needle go into it...yikes!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I just have naturally good blood pressure, but my weight loss has certainly helped a lot. My doctor told me 3 different times yesterday how pleased he was with my progress. He says it's hard to see most of his patients continue to gain weight and he's happy to see the few that are doing so well.

I was there for a problem with my left knee. It was interesting having a needle go into it...yikes!
Mine is usually 'ok' generally runs 114/75, the last year with all the surgeries etc it's been running higher.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Mine is usually 'ok' generally runs 114/75, the last year with all the surgeries etc it's been running higher.

That's still good! Yeah, anytime there's trauma or illness, it's going to go up. Dude, you had serious injuries, hopefully you're on your way to a complete recovery after this round of surgery.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
That's still good! Yeah, anytime there's trauma or illness, it's going to go up. Dude, you had serious injuries, hopefully you're on your way to a complete recovery after this round of surgery.
Things seems to be going fine, it's just going to take a while to rebuild strength and agility.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Eat your heart haters. My cardiovascular system is stupendous. I don't have high blood pressure. I cause it, bitches.

That's really good. I'm very happy for you. A teenager or an athlete is supposed to be 90/60, so you've done a great job.

As long as we're sharing, at my last visit, which was Monday, mine was 107/80. I'm now off high blood pressure medication as my median blood pressure is 115/80.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's really good. I'm very happy for you. A teenager or an athlete is supposed to be 90/60, so you've done a great job.

As long as we're sharing, at my last visit, which was Monday, mine was 107/80. I'm now off high blood pressure medication as my median blood pressure is 115/80.

Thanks, yeah, I've been at it for months now. I'm on a long term trajectory, lifestyle changes and not on a "diet".

Congrats for getting off of the meds. That's outstanding.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Thanks, yeah, I've been at it for months now. I'm on a long term trajectory, lifestyle changes and not on a "diet".

Congrats for getting off of the meds. That's outstanding.

I remember our little chat we had in pm's. I'm really happy that you've gotten your blood pressure down to a healthy level. I keep hearing that high blood pressure is a silent killer affecting millions of people.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I remember our little chat we had in pm's. I'm really happy that you've gotten your blood pressure down to a healthy level. I keep hearing that high blood pressure is a silent killer affecting millions of people.

It is a very good thing, at its highest it was about 150/95...

In my career, I once screened a man that was 220/178 or something crazy like that. I advised him to go to urgent care or the ER asap. He was reticent. We advised his managers to send him immediately. I mean, we had screened as the "employer" and if we ignored that, we could have been liable, but more importantly, he could have died at any time.

They sent him and he got treated. The next year we saw him again and he thanked us so much. He was so close to having a stroke or heart attack...and he was doing much better under treatment.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

11:50 am PST -
105/58
That's close to to low -
I just took my BP and was 146/90 and now will smoke a joint and watch it go down,weed will lower your BP and will be back in a few - - - - - - -
Lily how many lbs have you lost ? I lost 70 in one year -

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
11:50 am PST -
105/58
That's close to to low -
I just took my BP and was 146/90 and now will smoke a joint and watch it go down,weed will lower your BP and will be back in a few - - - - - - -
Lily how many lbs have you lost ? I lost 70 in one year -

So far, 30. I have a ways to go, but I'm positive that I'm going to keep losing.

Congrats on losing 70. That's fantastic! Good for you...

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
In all seriousness, good for you, Lily. I think I remember telling you in the past that it wasn't very healthy to sip those mugs of spiced melted pig fat while you were posting.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In all seriousness, good for you, Lily. I think I remember telling you in the past that it wasn't very healthy to sip those mugs of spiced melted pig fat while you were posting.

I suppose your stupid insult is supposed to make me get upset. Sorry, no dice. You really try too hard. I am inured to the nonsense.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Sitting here acting like a simpleton won't help you find the physical evidence against Sleepy Joe.