105/58

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It is a very good thing, at its highest it was about 150/95...

In my career, I once screened a man that was 220/178 or something crazy like that. I advised him to go to urgent care or the ER asap. He was reticent. We advised his managers to send him immediately. I mean, we had screened as the "employer" and if we ignored that, we could have been liable, but more importantly, he could have died at any time.

They sent him and he got treated. The next year we saw him again and he thanked us so much. He was so close to having a stroke or heart attack...and he was doing much better under treatment.

220/178 is insane. He could have died right there and then. With BP that high, that constitutes a medical emergency. I'm glad he went and got help, it probably...no most definitely saved his life.

Funny enough, while high blood pressure is very common, it's very easy to treat.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
220/178 is insane. He could have died right there and then. With BP that high, that constitutes a medical emergency. I'm glad he went and got help, it probably...no most definitely saved his life.

Funny enough, while high blood pressure is very common, it's very easy to treat.

It is insane. I remember thinking he must have had signs and symptoms he ignored.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I can only imagine. If he had no symptoms, he would have been in cardiac arrest very soon. Was he overweight or a thin guy?

A bit overweight, but not terribly obese or anything. It was just freaky looking at someone who was in that bad of shape and wondering what the hell was keeping him from dying.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
A bit overweight, but not terribly obese or anything. It was just freaky looking at someone who was in that bad of shape and wondering what the hell was keeping him from dying.

He's one lucky guy, I tell you that. All kinds of things could have happened. I've read of people having a BP of 140/110 and dropping dead.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I know. It's genetic I suppose.

Yeah. It's weird how the same thing affects two different people differently. Just like the example of the guy that is healthy, doesn't smoke or drink, exercises daily and takes good care of himself dropping dead at 45. As opposed to the guy that smokes 2 packs a day, goes to bar every night and eats fast food daily, but lives until 80 without any kind of ailments.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah. It's weird how the same thing affects two different people differently. Just like the example of the guy that is healthy, doesn't smoke or drink, exercises daily and takes good care of himself dropping dead at 45. As opposed to the guy that smokes 2 packs a day, goes to bar every night and eats fast food daily, but lives until 80 without any kind of ailments.

If you talk to anyone after the age of 100 they will tell you they never went to the doctor or took meds….

I am finding the main issue is that over the past few decades, every natural sweetener (brown sugar, molasses, etc.) and we are surviving off a diet of B-12, magnesium and vitamin D deficient food. Cows milk is terrible for you. So is Oat and Almond. Synthetic vitamins are being linked to cancer.

I do Bio K @ 3 am in the morning on an empty stomach, 2 huge scoops of sea moss with spirulina before my lemon, tumeric, saffron and mint leaf tea, bone broth and hard boiled eggs tor lunch, a piece of sourdough toast with peanut butter as a snack and then a veggie filled dinner with a little protein. I only drink water with chlorophyll, kachava, matcha, 1 cup of black coffee per day only, oolong and coconut milk only. That’s my day. Errrr damn day.

I will splurge on a Sunday occasionally because those are the Lord’s calories.

I smoke before bed because my brain does not have an off switch.

I’ve never felt better.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
^That is correct. 90/60 to 120/80 is good range
most ppl don't seem to feel when their bp is high, but in my experience you sure do feel it when low...which is what happens with me since recent kidney probs...shakiness/sudden unsteadiness.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You need to stop practicing medicine. You suck at it.

"Low blood pressure is blood pressure that is lower than 90/60 mm Hg."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Hahaha!!!

You really do not read well.

"Low blood pressure is generally considered a blood pressure reading lower than 90 millimeters of mercury (mm Hg) for the top number (systolic) or 60 mm Hg for the bottom number (diastolic)."

Or maybe it is your lack of understanding of numbers: 58 is lower than 60.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hahaha!!!

"Low blood pressure is generally considered a blood pressure reading lower than 90 millimeters of mercury (mm Hg) for the top number (systolic) or 60 mm Hg for the bottom number (diastolic)."

The numbers are taken together, it's reported as two numbers for a reason.

You do know that my doctor KNOWs since it was taken by the medical assistant, right? You understand that he's a licensed physician and you're a shitty troll?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The numbers are taken together, it's reported as two numbers for a reason.

You do know that my doctor KNOWs since it was taken by the medical assistant, right? You understand that he's a licensed physician and you're a shitty troll?

Okay, so you either do not understand simple English, simple logic, or you want to ignore the Mayo Clinic.

Just do not say that I did not warn you.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
If you live everyday,one life is enough -

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
If you live everyday,one life is enough -

Oh, I like to take a day off now and then.

Get recharged.

presenting-a-rose.jpg

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hahaha!!!

Lol....she thinks it's good to have low blood pressure...it looks like she might be suffering diseased arteries ....lol

Can low blood pressure cause a stroke?

A less common cause of ischemic stroke occurs when blood pressure becomes too low (hypotension), reducing blood flow to the brain
. This usually occurs with narrowed or diseased arteries. Low blood pressure can result from a heart attack, large loss of blood or severe infection.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Lol....she thinks it's good to have low blood pressure...it looks like she might be suffering diseased arteries ....lol

Can low blood pressure cause a stroke?

A less common cause of ischemic stroke occurs when blood pressure becomes too low (hypotension), reducing blood flow to the brain
. This usually occurs with narrowed or diseased arteries. Low blood pressure can result from a heart attack, large loss of blood or severe infection.

do your Bananas stave off high blood pressure LOL