12 year old dead after Covid vaccination

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I cant stand this shit. Pisses me off what they doing to the kids!!!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
That's a sad story. Loss of life so young is tragic.

But this story has nothing to do with COVID vaccines.

The medical examiner said Thursday night in an update that Jayson died from a rare congenital heart condition known as anomalous origin of coronary artery.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

The medical examiner said Thursday night in an update that Jayson died from a rare congenital heart condition known as anomalous origin of coronary artery.

Yup, the vax done it. I dont think I know any 12 year old kids with coronary arteries. This vax has been causing clots and heart issues.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Yup, the vax done it. I dont think I know any 12 year old kids with coronary arteries. This vax has been causing clots and heart issues.

I think I have heard or read somewhere that it causes organ failure in some cases.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I think I have heard or read somewhere that it causes organ failure in some cases.

Yup, cause the graphene invades your organs and accumulates there.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Apparently some people don't know what "congenital" means.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don't think children should get the vaccine.

At least not until a safer & more tested product comes out onto the market.

Pregnant women definitely not.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Blurt indicated where the coroner said the kid had a rare congenital heart condition. My nephew was also born with a congenital heart condition and had open heart surgery when he was 6 months old.

Blaming the virus for things that happen to a baby during gestation is inaccurate to say the least.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a congenital heart defect, too. Official diagnosis: tricuspid valvulopathy with a Level 1 aortic insufficiency.

Most people just call it a "heart murmur."

That's right. My heart likes to whisper sweet nothings to itself.

I guess I'm part of that group of people with pre-existing conditions for which COVID vaccines present a higher risk of things going off the rails.

I made my peace with the universe some thirty years ago, so I'm good.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have a congenital heart defect, too. Official diagnosis: tricuspid valvulopathy with a Level 1 aortic insufficiency.

I guess I'm part of that group of people with pre-existing conditions for which COVID vaccines present a higher risk of things going off the rails.

By any chance do you have a brain defect too, Blurt?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

My nephew has Tetralogy of Fallot, 4 heart defects that are present at birth. His life expectancy is not long, hopefully into his 50's. But with medical technology and advancement in research, who knows what the future brings?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

My nephew has Tetralogy of Fallot, 4 heart defects that are present at birth. His life expectancy is not long, hopefully into his 50's. But with medical technology and advancement in research, who knows what the future brings?

Que sera sera, Señorita!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Que sera sera, Señorita!

De acuerdo.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Blurt indicated where the coroner said the kid had a rare congenital heart condition. My nephew was also born with a congenital heart condition and had open heart surgery when he was 6 months old.

Blaming the virus for things that happen to a baby during gestation is inaccurate to say the least.

Sadly, the vax has been affecting kids hearts.

Succubus

Site Supporter

I get the flu shot almost every year. No covid vaccine. Why? Years of research difference. Period. Covid put me in the hospital and I still refuse to take the shot.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sadly, the vax has been affecting kids hearts.

It's too strong for children and it has unpredictable side effects

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
:Happy5:

I'm trying to be nice here.

I want Dove to give me some unicorns.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I get the flu shot almost every year. No covid vaccine. Why? Years of research difference. Period. Covid put me in the hospital and I still refuse to take the shot.

I got the vaccine but also experienced funny & unforseen side effects. Nothing serious but enough to be hesitant about going for a booster shot. It's still an experimental vaccine.

I don't think you'd get sick or die from it but it's not completely risk free . A person takes their chances.

I wouldn't recommend certain brands to anyone such as the Astra Zeneca vaccines.

Succubus

Site Supporter

I got the vaccine but also experienced funny & unforseen side effects. Nothing serious but enough to be hesitant about going for a booster shot. It's still an experimental vaccine.

I don't think you'd get sick or die from it but it's not completely risk free . A person takes their chances.

I wouldn't recommend certain brands to anyone such as the Astra Zeneca vaccines.

That's why I'm so hesitant. If it wasn't so experimental, I'd give it a go....much like the flu shot but I can't see myself taking the vaccine any time soon.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
It's a population reduction scheme...

5-10% of the world's population holding out (7.8 to 8 billion estimates) delivers a final population of around 500 million in total.... a number regularly called for by central planners.

The kill shots are an IQ test....

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Is he going to get the death jab?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's why I'm so hesitant. If it wasn't so experimental, I'd give it a go....much like the flu shot but I can't see myself taking the vaccine any time soon.

no point now, u already had it