12 year old dead after Covid vaccination

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's a population reduction scheme...

5-10% of the world's population holding out (7.8 to 8 billion estimates) delivers a final population of around 500 million in total.... a number regularly called for by central planners.

The kill shots are an IQ test....
thats OTT nonsense

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

5-10% of the world's population holding out (7.8 to 8 billion estimates) delivers a final population of around 500 million in total.... a number regularly called for by central planners.

thats OTT nonsense

Why? Because it's upsetting for 8/10 or 9/10 of jab recipients?

Virtually all the world's nations have and continue to read from the same script for what amounts to a severe common cold in some but not in most.

Two weeks to flatten the curve suddenly became 2 years and ongoing while an experimental therapy masquerading as a vaccine with no safety data to speak of, numerous deaths and injuries associated with it in the otherwise healthy, gets foisted on us with claims of 95% effective instead of less than half that and requiring a lifetime of constant "boosters".... while democratic governments circumvent all basic laws and accords and literally imprison, detain, starve out, and bankrupt us.

The Great Reset demands a feudal system and the culling of the useless eaters.

And people are blindly ushering in their own demise.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I cant stand this shit. Pisses me off what they doing to the kids!!!

I don't think children should get the vaccine.

At least not until a safer & more tested product comes out onto the market.

Pregnant women definitely not.

I get the flu shot almost every year. No covid vaccine. Why? Years of research difference. Period. Covid put me in the hospital and I still refuse to take the shot.

I got the vaccine but also experienced funny & unforseen side effects. Nothing serious but enough to be hesitant about going for a booster shot. It's still an experimental vaccine.

I don't think you'd get sick or die from it but it's not completely risk free . A person takes their chances.

I wouldn't recommend certain brands to anyone such as the Astra Zeneca vaccines.

That's why I'm so hesitant. If it wasn't so experimental, I'd give it a go....much like the flu shot but I can't see myself taking the vaccine any time soon.

no point now, u already had it

Yeah true. I think if someone wants the vaccine after they've had covid, they have to wait 90 days or something around that length of time before they can get the vaccine.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Ohhhh our sneaky ass governments and the shit their capable of.....lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I get the flu shot almost every year. No covid vaccine. Why? Years of research difference. Period. Covid put me in the hospital and I still refuse to take the shot.

I got the vaccine but also experienced funny & unforseen side effects. Nothing serious but enough to be hesitant about going for a booster shot. It's still an experimental vaccine.

I don't think you'd get sick or die from it but it's not completely risk free . A person takes their chances.

I wouldn't recommend certain brands to anyone such as the Astra Zeneca vaccines.

That's why I'm so hesitant. If it wasn't so experimental, I'd give it a go....much like the flu shot but I can't see myself taking the vaccine any time soon.

no point now, u already had it

Yeah true. I think if someone wants the vaccine after they've had covid, they have to wait 90 days or something around that length of time before they can get the vaccine.
after suffering through it u would have natural antibodies, better than a shot

IOW, u EARNED skipping that experimental mRNA jab lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

thats OTT nonsense

Virtually all the world's nations have and continue to read from the same script for what amounts to a severe common cold in some but not in most.

Two weeks to flatten the curve suddenly became 2 years and ongoing while an experimental therapy masquerading as a vaccine with no safety data to speak of, numerous deaths and injuries associated with it in the otherwise healthy, gets foisted on us with claims of 95% effective instead of less than half that and requiring a lifetime of constant "boosters".... while democratic governments circumvent all basic laws and accords and literally imprison, detain, starve out, and bankrupt us.

thats extreme, more likely sci-fi than sci-fact

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Ohhhh our sneaky ass governments and the shit their capable of.....lol

Indeed.... even with sarcasm.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

thats OTT nonsense

History is full of otherwise unimaginable developments and events. Some see the writing on the wall beforehand but most get swept up in it and express disgust or regret afterwards.

We in the West.... the younger generations haven't had to suffer great adversity in many decades.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

thats OTT nonsense

History is full of otherwise unimaginable developments and events. Some see the writing on the wall beforehand but most get swept up in it and express disgust or regret afterwards.

We in the West.... the younger generations haven't had to suffer great adversity in many decades.

shh, ur stressed out. take a nap

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

thats OTT nonsense

Not at all.... I'm currently laying in a hot bath, my balls bobbing up and down in the suds... :Happy5:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

thats OTT nonsense

Not at all.... I'm currently laying in a hot bath, my balls bobbing up and down in the suds... :Happy5:

those things float?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

thats OTT nonsense

those things float?

Sort of.... or sway on the surface reacting to temperature changes...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

thats OTT nonsense

those things float?

Sort of.... or sway on the surface reacting to temperature changes...

what a strange place for evolution 2 put your precious ballsack, hanging out and vulnerable...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
20211103-145324-1635911819865.jpg

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
My nephew has Tetralogy of Fallot, 4 heart defects that are present at birth. His life expectancy is not long, hopefully into his 50's. But with medical technology and advancement in research, who knows what the future brings?

Is he going to get the death jab?

What's it to you?

If he gets the jab and croaks, it will be because of preexisting conditions.

If he does not get the jab, gets the Covid virus and croaks, it will be because of the Covid virus.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You might consider vaccines related to them such as for pneumonia,

After I got the 2 shot dose of the vaccine, I still get these minor aches and pains over my body now. Chest, fingers knees. They're not major or anything, but they're annoying and sometimes noticeable.

And even the official sources acknowledge every time a person vaxxes against COVID, the chances for side effects increases with every booster they take:

"the higher the dose, the higher the risk of side effects."

At least for now I'm finished. I don't want to get any more.

It's a less than perfect solution.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My nephew has Tetralogy of Fallot, 4 heart defects that are present at birth. His life expectancy is not long, hopefully into his 50's. But with medical technology and advancement in research, who knows what the future brings?

Is he going to get the death jab?

What's it to you?

If he gets the jab and croaks, it will be because of preexisting conditions.

If he does not get the jab, gets the Covid virus and croaks, it will be because of the Covid virus.

Not your problem, is it?

I think you would be the only one to ruminate over the death of a 10 year old simply because you don't the aunt. And this is why right-wingers are suspect to even be called humans.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
If you want the vaxx, whatever, enjoy.

But if you decide for whatever reason that you don't want your loved ones or yourself to be jabbed, why is there such a hysterical, manufactured, establishment-endorsed outrage?

Bear in mind that despite the hilarious, over-hyped, Lugenpresse coverage and exaggerations, this alleged virus zombie pandemic-level outbreak, isn't all that dangerous.

In fact, the recovery rate is what, well over 98%?

I mean WTF is wrong with the common sense of most people today?

Resist the globohomo propaganda ffs, it isn't all that hard....

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not your problem, is it?

No, thankfully.

I think you would be the only one to ruminate over the death of a 10 year old simply because you don't the aunt. And this is why right-wingers are suspect to even be called humans.

So you think it is a bad thing to ruminate over the health and well-being of a 10 year old?

You sick fuck.

I think it's bad for YOU to take pleasure in discussing the death of my nephew.

@The Countess This guy is a sick fuck in regards to children.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Who said I was taking any pleasure in discussing that the vaccine could kill your nephew?

You should be able to talk about how an experimental drug might harm someone you claim to care about.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Who said I was taking any pleasure in discussing that the vaccine could kill your nephew?

You should be able to talk about how an experimental drug might harm someone you claim to care about.

Let me paraphrase:

If he vaxxes he dies

If he gets covid he dies

Seems you look forward to him dying simply because he's MY nephew, you sick motherfucker.

And I certainly don't need to talk to you about anything, so fuck off, grandpa.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Not your problem, is it?

When are you going to learn construct a sentence in English you low IQ imbecile?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not your problem, is it?

When are you going to learn construct a sentence in English you low IQ imbecile?

My brain is faster than my fingers. I know your's isn't. Sad.