I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Admong says this doesn’t happen tho

And he’s a trans woman so he should know

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The abuse of women is real.

Watch how when more and more issues arise that show the abuse of women and girls, theyll start flip flopping and pretending they never agreed with it.

The internet doesnt lie. All their shit is out there. It wont ever be forgotten how they fucked off and attacked womens rights.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lunatics have infiltrated the govt
They’re not lunatics. They’re traitorous scum eroding our institutions one by one

and in the name of democracy conservatives are letting it happen

we’re playing by the rules and they are not. So ultimately they will win this battle unless we grab the bill by the horns and exterminate them

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The abuse of women is real.

Is it possible that some of the inmates want to become pregnant in order to obtain better incarceration conditions or possibly an earlier release date from prison? I'm not saying the case but just wondering.

The Russian writer Alexander Solzhenitsen wrote in his book the Gulag Archipelago that some women allowed male inmates to impregnate them so they could get transferred to better conditions or released earlier from prison

And recently there was a Canadian named Kelly Ellard who was in prison for murder & she got pregnant in prison probably from a conjugal visit. I think she was either released or received a reduced prison sentence.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How is this even possible? How can someone who has had their genitals removed and gone though gender re-assignment be able to impregnate a woman? Because how are you not still a man otherwise????

How ignorant can you be? They do not have to medically transition. You have fully intact males simply declaring they feel like women and then they are let loose in female prisons to rape whenever they want. Ped0s and sex offenders especially love to play this game because they get attacked and beaten in male prisons but can be a predator in female prisons.

That is how deep the insanity has gone and many of us have posted multiple times about this problem. You lefties really are in your own little world and lack even the most basic of facts.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

How is this even possible? How can someone who has had their genitals removed and gone though gender re-assignment be able to impregnate a woman? Because how are you not still a man otherwise????

How ignorant can you be? They do not have to medically transition. You have fully intact males simply declaring they feel like women and then they are let loose in female prisons to rape whenever they want. Ped0s and sex offenders especially love to play this game because they get attacked and beaten in male prisons but can be a predator in female prisons.

That is how deep the insanity has gone and many of us have posted multiple times about this problem. You lefties really are in your own little world and lack even the most basic of facts.

I have literally backed everything I've said. This person doesnt look at shit people cite to back their claims.

I posted about 30 some links of cases of women being raped or attacked in female spaces. Including prisons.

I've cited the laws that now allow SELF identification. That any man can just SAY he identifies as a woman and he has access now. I've literally shown this and several examples.

Some of these brainwashed woke and ignorant women are going to have to experience it first hand In order to understand the full scope here and how womens sex based rights and protections were signed away by Biden.

The Wi Spa flasher didnt tell them shit evidently.

Most of the people who have been speaking out and pushing back for years are LEFT. Feminists and LGB people.

But these people dont wanna hear it. They NEED it to be some "right wing" transphobic thing so they can feel good about themselves defending some oppressed class.

What they are actually doing is oppressing and attacking women.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And you just know when this gender cult issue reaches levels these people cannot deny anymore (and it WILL).....the same stubborn and hateful people who were on the bandwagon defending it will be back tracking and pretending they were never in real support of it.

And the internet lasts forever. The cowardice and hate is out there forever.

Fucking amazing how they show over and over that they dont listen to a single fucking word we say or look at anything we cite but they have the audacity to belittle us, paint us as racists and bigots and claim we are stupid. When they dont even take a second to understand what we are saying and make sure it's not true. Women have BEEN getting raped and attacked in prisons. Pushed out of domestic violence shelters. All our spaces are no longer safe.

Useful idiots.

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I have literally backed everything I've said. This person doesnt look at shit people cite to back their claims.

I posted about 30 some links of cases of women being raped or attacked in female spaces. Including prisons.

I've cited the laws that now allow SELF identification. That any man can just SAY he identifies as a woman and he has access now. I've literally shown this and several examples.

Some of these brainwashed woke and ignorant women are going to have to experience it first hand In order to understand the full scope here and how womens sex based rights and protections were signed away by Biden.

Most of the people who have been speaking out and pushing back for years are LEFT. Feminists and LGB people.

But these people dont wanna hear it. They NEED it to be some "right wing" transphobic thing so they can feel good about themselves defending some oppressed class.

These people show you time and time again how utterly stupid they are and yet you continue trying to reason with them ? Why. Let the pigs roll around in the mud all they want. They ain’t gonna suddenly get a burst of brain power outta nowhere you know

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

These people show you time and time again how utterly stupid they are and yet you continue trying to reason with them ? Why. Let the pigs roll around in the mud all they want. They ain’t gonna suddenly get a burst of brain power outta nowhere you know

I'm not trying to reason with that idiot. I'm moreso pointing out why addressing her is futile.

She doesnt fucking listen, thinks she knows everything.....and then shows how she doesnt even bother knowing what other people have even been saying.

You know if someone tells me I'm wrong, explains why and shows citations supporting it? I will make sure I understand what is being said.

This prick just blathers without even reading or acknowledging any new information shown to her. And the worst part is she is proud of this about herself. She sees this willful ignorant stubborn inability to learn anything as a positive quality. When in reality it's one of the worst personality defects a person can have.

The fucking fact she literally still thinks that "trans" people have to be fully transitioned to be treated as women and use our spaces after the facts have been shown, and abuses and rapes are happening.....she just fucking ignores everything and then belittles and insults people who are trying to inform her is just disgusting. Fucking disgusting.

Shes a toxic, willfully ignorant traiter to her own rights and the rights of her daughter. Let's see if she realizes the gender cult has removed our rights and protections before her family finds out the hard way and she sees it's not a fucking joke.

I have NO patience left for this level of intentional and cowardly stupidity. None. The whole gay man fetish was bad enough.