This Site Is A Female?

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bastard Factory is defined as "A woman who becomes pregnant at a steady pace outside of marriage producing a rather alarming amount of unfathered children."
I never knew that.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maybe more like...

John%2BMandeville%2BMedieval%2BIntersex.jpg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Bastard Factory is defined as "A woman who becomes pregnant at a steady pace outside of marriage producing a rather alarming amount of unfathered children."
I never knew that.

Lottery Scratch-Ticket (you) is defined as "A woman who becomes pregnant at a steady pace outside of marriage producing a rather alarming amount of unfathered children by stray dogs."

I always knew that.

OP
OP
Lotte Skoring

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lottery Scratch-Ticket (you) is defined as "A woman who becomes pregnant at a steady pace outside of marriage producing a rather alarming amount of unfathered children by stray dogs."

I always knew that.
Go fuck yourself in the ass with a jackhammer you flaming fucktarded faggit.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You see Biggie Jizz Guzzler. That's the kind of question you ask when you do nothing but suck cocks all day. You never have to ask what a cock is.
I'm not surprised you don't know what a woman is considering you take cocks all day and night. You faggot

OP
OP
Lotte Skoring

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There have been several sports threads but very little participation from the "men". Maybe the site isn't so much female as gay. There's supposedly male posters who do nothing but talk and fantasize about sucking cocks all day. Others posting gay erotica. Others engaged in endless reference to "other people's" homosexuality. Yes it seems to be a very gay site.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
There have been several sports threads but very little participation from the "men". Maybe the site isn't so much female as gay. There's supposedly male posters who do nothing but talk and fantasize about sucking cocks all day. Others posting gay erotica. Others engaged in endless reference to "other people's" homosexuality. Yes it seems to be a very gay site.
5iJ3iWb.jpg