WTF?! Never Seen This Site Before

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey guys :)

I went searching for an image to post as a gag called 'Baby In A Meat Swing' and came across this site. Damn.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Hey guys :)

I went searching for an image to post as a gag called 'Baby In A Meat Swing' and came across this site. Damn.

Bandcamp has been around forever, I think you up all your music then charge people to download it with a service site percentage fee, but hacks let's you get em for free if your a dick .. got a few friends on there

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Bandcamp has been around forever, I think you up all your music then charge people to download it with a service site percentage fee, but hacks let's you get em for free if your a dick .. got a few friends on there
Thanks grimm. I had no idea what it was about. I love the net. You never know what you may stumble upon. lol

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Thanks grimm. I had no idea what it was about. I love the net. You never know what you may stumble upon. lol
Ya it's pretty decent for indy music , some give it away free also , and again inspect element on Firefox w and mp4 filter will allow to to just grab what you want it's like an honor system

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Ya it's pretty decent for indy music , some give it away free also , and again inspect element on Firefox w and mp4 filter will allow to to just grab what you want it's like an honor system
I remember around the time I just got into the internet checking out gore sites and other ones I came upon. One site I came upon was Snuffx.com. Weird shit there bro. lol

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I remember around the time I just got into the internet checking out gore sites and other ones I came upon. One site I came upon was Snuffx.com. Weird shit there bro. lol
I sniffed that whole site same with Steak and Cheese , Consumption Junction ,Rotten, Shooshforum, YNC,Efukt, Mucho Sucko... etc...pretty much all of em..

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I sniffed that whole site same with Steak and Cheese , Consumption Junction ,Rotten, Shooshforum, YNC,Efukt, Mucho Sucko... etc...pretty much all of em..

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
Yeah, those were the days. I used to love blowing by the free viewing limit on Documenting Reality using proxies. lol

Speaking of Rotten:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Yeah, those were the days. I used to love blowing by the free viewing limit on Documenting Reality using proxies. lol

Speaking of Rotten:

You can use hacks bro, pull up a site's image directories then use a mass downloader and grab all image links jpg,gif,avi,mp4 etc .. most is just browser hacks

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
You can use hacks bro, pull up a site's image directories then use a mass downloader and grab all image links jpg,gif,avid,mp4 etc .. most is just browser hacks
Didn't know that. Thanks for the tip. I wish I had more time to chat but I have to step out for a while. Have a good night grimm, and thanks again.