Hey BF wtf is this?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Screenshot-20230403-195016-3.png

This fuckwad is the fucking plague of internet message boards. This is that ubertard Biggie forum killers hero.

This is why your forum is failing. How the fuck did you allow this piece of shit to infiltrate your forum?

Twap is a serial killer of all things type and send.

You have to ban this idiot. Immediately. I'm not joking. The guy is internet colon cancer.

Bevy

Factory Bastard

This fuckwad is the fucking plague of internet message boards. This is that ubertard Biggie forum killers hero.

This is why your forum is failing. How the fuck did you allow this piece of shit to infiltrate your forum?

You have to ban this idiot. Immediately. I'm not joking. The guy is internet colon don't you have

You have to ban this idiot. Immediately. I'm not joking. The guy is internet colon cancer.
Don't you have banning powers yourself? Don't they trust you or are you a pretender?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't you have banning powers yourself? Don't they trust you or are you a pretender?
He can't ban like this. He needs an okay from sheriff. Me too. Mostly we can ban whoever we want, as long it is good for business.

It is nothing personal.

We need change things here.