Hey Oink WTF is wrong with you

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Scotty...you also sound like a little old lady straining on the shitter while reading the National Enquirer or...for UK members, the Sun newspaper. Why are you so invested in Dovey's parenting? Is this a proper topic for a troll forum meant for entertaining insults and humorous diversions, not vile and personal attacks on children or regurgitating things that happened in private over 4 years ago...you stupid cunt...<cackle cackle>.

Oh, I forgot you were from the Third Rail forums, a model of great flaming if ever there was one...ahaha. Wasn't that the forum with a bunch of losers pretending to be wrangling cunts...didn't it have as its main attraction the board owner posting as Ant and stalking Erica every damn day until his site was deserted, is that the type of forum you enjoy?

See, Scotty...all you have left is hatred, but it will never be enough...you and many others are incapable of spanking someone without resorting to vile and personal insults, either because you suck or because you are old and grumpy all the time. It's also why your community has dried up.

Now I'll let you return to beating up people on the forum and making more stupid audio...have fun.

Last edited:

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Scotty...you also sound like a little old lady straining on the shitter while reading the National Enquirer or...for UK members, the Sun newspaper. Why are you so invested in Dovey's parenting? Is this a proper topic for a troll forum meant for entertaining insults and humorous diversions, not vile and personal attacks on children or regurgitating things that happened in private over 4 years ago...you stupid cunt...<cackle cackle>.

Oh, I forgot you were from the Third Rail forums, a model of great flaming if ever there was one...ahaha. Wasn't that the forum with a bunch of losers pretending to be wrangling cunts...didn't it have as its main attraction the board owner posting as Ant and stalking Erica every damn day until his site was deserted, is that the type of forum you enjoy?

See, Scotty...all you have left is hatred, but it will never be enough...you and many others are incapable of spanking someone without resorting to vile and personal insults, either because you suck or because you are old and grumpy all the time. It's also why your community has dried up.

Now I'll let you return to the beating up people on the forum and making more stupid audio...have fun.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
These people act like they’re the proper models of parenting.
Exactly.

Dove's now adult children turned out just fine. I speak to them on occasion. I challenge these apes to counter my assertion with facts.

And her youngest? I see happy and well adjusted pictures of her all the time.

And the most these vile and angry witches can harp on is the fact that she allowed her son to live with his father. How unforgivable. For a mom! To allow her child to live with his father!

Reprehensible I tell you! Simply loathsome and disgusting.

This, coming from a fat out of breath pig who supports women mashing their unborn into fucking pea soup while still in the womb.

How they reconcile such obvious hypocrisy I'll never know. And I'm glad I don't and can't understand it.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
These people act like they’re the proper models of parenting.

My husband, my 17 year old and her bff, and my 6 year old are currently down the road sledding. I'm not out there with them because i went yesterday and I dont want to be in the snow.

We have already been up. Did a family devotional. Had breakfast. Cleaned up. And then they went and got ready to go sledding and I grabbed a cup of coffee and I'm kicked back doing this now.

I think that their actual home lives are miserable. Notice how they project so much of their defects onto others.....I think this preoccupation with assumptions about peoples families is just easy because no one actually knows what's going on in anyone's house. They hope to hit a nerve that is raw for them. Usually when people do that they are PI poking...like Flynn. They hope their target will be like "NUH UH!!" and start defending themselves to a total fucking stranger who is an absolutely no one in their life.

Like everyone is them and obsessed with looking all perfect and good. Ironic no?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Exactly.

Dove's now adult children turned out just fine. I speak to them on occasion. I challenge these apes to counter my assertion with facts.

And her youngest? I see happy and well adjusted pictures of her all the time.

And the most these vile and angry witches can harp on is the fact that she allowed her son to live with his father. How unforgivable. For a mom! To allow her child to live with his father!

Reprehensible I tell you! Simply loathsome and disgusting.

This, coming from a fat out of breath pig who supports women mashing their unborn into fucking pea soup while still in the womb.

How they reconcile such obvious hypocrisy I'll never know. And I'm glad I don't and can't understand it.

That's what happens when people obsess with LOOKING good over actually BEING good.

These shrews think the state should police parenting and support children being put on an irreversible medical pathway if they dont fit perfectly in a gender stereotype box. So. Yeah there is that.

Ignorant and cruel is a miserable way to go through life.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
That's what happens when people obsess with LOOKING good over actually BEING good.

These shrews think the state should police parenting and support children being put on an irreversible medical pathway if they dont fit perfectly in a gender stereotype box. So. Yeah there is that.

Ignorant and cruel is a miserable way to go through life.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
During the 20 seconds I listened to he sounded like gargling bicycle parts in his mouth as he was trying to articulate some kind of mental excrement no one cares about.

Why do lib peepoles have so many fucking hindering deformities?

This guy sounds like he's trying to speak with a shoe in his mouth, lily is fat and ugly and stupid, Murd is just random, drunk and obtuse and all Admong can do is think about Hunter's peepee

wtf is wrong with these people?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
20 fucking minutes bro?

who the fuck is going to listen to 20 minutes of a mental patient's obtuse ramblings?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Blandy it's just your accent is VERY thick. That was a bit easier because you spoke slower.

I've had to slow down for people as well when they are from outside the country. Cascur and I spoke and we had to both be mindful. Js. It's not an insult or that deep.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Blandy it's just your accent is VERY thick. That was a bit easier because you spoke slower.

I've had to slow down for people as well when they are from outside the country. Cascur and I spoke and we had to both be mindful. Js. It's not an insult or that deep.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I like the voice thing but I for real cannot understand him LOL

His audio needs to be dubbed, like in old kung fu movies, to make it at least bearable to listen to...he has a lot of saliva rolling around in his mouth, and you can actually hear it flying out when he speaks...it's really gross.