Site Supporter
giphy.gif

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I have to agree with Shamp that Lily doesn't give a shit about the people in the photos. She is dragging up 4 yr old offences of Dovey because Dovey's post crushed Lily's ego. I can safely say no one wants to revisit The Summer of Poofer. No one.

Let me remind you fine American young ladies, somewhere in the Bible it says, "pride before a fall"...

Dovey, I digress, how do you guys keep warm in your mobile home?

Insulation. Heaters.

100 animals lol.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Were any of you around when she had her super-size colossal meltdown at SG when they trolled her into believing her then arch nemesis Lotusbud was made a moderator?

She went Hamburger for real.

Ruh roh. Poor Bonesaw gonna get the rage emails next

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If you believe Lily is destroying someone by attacking Dovey's children...or how good a parent she is, or the countless other toxic personal garbage that Lily spews, you should retire from your so-called community and seek mental help and anger management classes alongside Lily.

This is not New Jersey Housewives...perhaps if you get a kick out of reading garbage like that, you should purchase a subscribtion to a gossip magazine.

To be honest Scotty, your silly audios are becoming more obtuse and just plain monotonous...have you just given up at ever being interesting.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Scotty...go paint a rainbow on your taint then stick your head up your ass and see if you can find a pot—o-gold. Your exhausting bluster and schoolyard antics are lame and childish.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
If you believe Lily is destroying someone by attacking Dovey's children...or how good a parent she is, or the countless other toxic personal garbage that Lily spews, you should retire from your so-called community and seek mental help and anger management classes alongside Lily.

This is not New Jersey Housewives...perhaps if you get a kick out of reading garbage like that, you should purchase a subscribtion to a gossip magazine.

To be honest Scotty, your silly audios are becoming more obtuse and just plain monotonous...have you just given up at ever being interesting.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The way she cycles through it all and devolves mentally and emotionally.

I genuinely think it's about intelligence. Oak is a woman who never relied on her looks. Shes been a 5 at best. So she competes with women using intelligence and character. The problem is, she lacks both.

So if another female makes her feel less intelligent, on ANY topic btw. I'm sure there are topics where Oak knows more than an average person....but that's never enough for a cluster b personality. They need to be experts on everything. I've been arguing abortion for more than 20 years, I know this topic inside and out, forwards and backwards....I have not heard a single new argument for this brutality in more than a decade. I'm also not emotionally enmeshed with a political party. I used to vote for Democrats. I pay attention to what the people I vote for actually DO. Shes made herself a total mindless cuck where she doesnt have to be.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I have that fucktard blandseptic on ignore

has he said anything worth reading or hearing since I last dispatched him to the realm of irrelevance?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oak is a woman who never relied on her looks.

how could she? I mean, c'mon. Even farm animal flings dot com wasn't a suitable breeding ground for her and thus she had to purchase a plastic inflatable spouse.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Well I don’t know about the rest of you…

But I had a wonderful holiday and came back to see the ghosts of fuckboys past is here to haunt me lulz

I’m blocking errrrrone who tries to disrupt my peace today.

Merry Kissmya$$ errrbody.

Xoxox to the few

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol...she sent an email saying "go fuck yourself" to me as well. I think she even tried not to poast much to "prove" she is spending teh day with family like a normal granny. But then we see behind the curtain and lo and behold the hate is just as strong.

Thank you @SHAMPAIN

Why don't you post it? I give you permission.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
No. I'm sorry you can't see when I posted the thread about the Nurses mocking patients. Not my problem though.

Is your forum dead now?

So you didn’t pm Shampain yesterday? Let’s see what he says and if that’s true, I’ll owe you an apology.

As for my forum, if it is, so what? Wtf is it to you?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory ... your forum won. Theirs have failed. Hate is never a winning strategy.

Look at you trying to deflect. My forum is fine and people post when they want.

YOU were pming Shamp about Dovey on Christmas Day, instead of focusing on your family. No amount of side-swiping will change that. Complete win for Dove right there.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Look at you trying to deflect. My forum is fine and people post when they want.

YOU were pming Shamp about Dovey on Christmas Day, instead of focusing on your family. No amount of side-swiping will change that. Complete win for Dove right there.
You'll have to forgive the pig

She actually believes this stuff is as important to normal people as it is to her. Hence the reason she goes around soliciting support via PM for inconsequential shit that happened nearly 4 years ago.