Hey Oink WTF is wrong with you

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My sister married (after two kids they divorced) a fucking Scottsman with dreadlocks....A complettely inaudible Scottsman who was on a documentary actually about saving the whales.... so if you ever watched anything about the Sea Shepherd then you might have seen him....ugh!!

There are perfectly fine Scottish people who are articulate, Drunken Blandscape isn't one of them.

Here in the US.....the establishment leftards actually think dreadlocks are an exclusive black thing and they whine if white people have them...its "cultural appropriation". And several white cultures have them.

Their toxic idiocy and hate is exhausting.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The only thing I can clearly hear in these Scotty audios is the constant flick of a lighter, which is probably not a Zippo given how many times he flicks it...but rather a cheap disposable Bic.

Otherwise, his words clump together, forming a gelantinous-like substance that makes me feel as if I'm drowning in a large pool of Jello...it's not fun

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This is the kitten who I found on the side of our road. He was maybe 2 days old. He still had his umbilical cord. No mama or any littermates around.

We brought him in and hand reared him into a cat 14 weeker....got him neutered and UTD on shots and he was adopted out to a veterinary tech ♡ we miss him a lot.

Oh and Lily accused me of sexually violating him and fingering his butt hole because when you hand raise a newborn kitten you have to stimulate them to potty by rubbing their butts with toilet paper or cotton balls.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at you trying to deflect. My forum is fine and people post when they want.

YOU were pming Shamp about Dovey on Christmas Day, instead of focusing on your family. No amount of side-swiping will change that. Complete win for Dove right there.
Yeah, that's what pissed me off... I'm not on all that much then I get PM's trying to control me or at least trying to stop me posting my opinion on all that old shit now she's telling me never to PM her again when she PM'd me lol... I hate dodgy, sneaky bastards, like I said, I don't care about other peoples hate and if folk wanna get sly about shit I'll do the right thing and turn on the weasel... People should be fighting their own fights publicly not trying to influence folk who have no drama...

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah, that's what pissed me off... I'm not on all that much then I get PM's trying to control me or at least trying to stop me posting my opinion on all that old shit now she's telling me never to PM her again when she PM'd me lol... I hate dodgy, sneaky bastards, like I said, I don't care about other peoples hate and if folk wanna get sly about shit I'll do the right thing and turn on the weasel... People should be fighting their own fights publicly not trying to influence folk who have no drama...

She does that. As I've said shes a total control freak and she will rage at people and try to tell them how to post. How to speak. If they are a mod or board owner she rides them

She did it to me, Big, Flea and Lord knows who else.

Shes in another thread right now bitching over a quick exchange I had with BF.....shes sees drama where there isnt any. Again. Now shes trying to micromanage his interactions.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, like you people don't PM people that are "conservative" and happen to get along with me.

See, people have PMd me to let me know they get harassed for liking me.

Ha ha ha

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah, like you people don't PM people that are "conservative" and happen to get along with me.

See, people have PMd me to let me know they get harassed for liking me.

Ha ha ha

Nope. We dont, actually.

I like to trash toxic morons where they can see it.

It really is just YOU

Lulz.

The only thing you ever have is the narcissistic assumption that everyone is some extension of you. You understand that's a SYMPTOM....not a reality?

You've turned "No YUO" into a whole ass personality lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope. We dont, actually.

I like to trash toxic morons where they can see it.

It really is just YOU

Lulz.

The only thing you ever have is the narcissistic assumption that everyone is some extension of you. You understand that's a SYMPTOM....not a reality?

You've turned "No YUO" into a whole ass personality lol.

Liars

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Apparently, she has nothing more pressing to do.

Didn't you have more important things to do on the birthdate of Jesus than have PM freak out over nonsense on a troll board.

No Lily, you need to take responsibility and repeat this mantra over and over until it finally sinks in...It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me.

You are the problem, Lily...everybody agrees.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Didn't you have more important things to do on the birthdate of Jesus than have PM freak out over nonsense on a troll board.

No Lily, you need to take responsibility and repeat this mantra over and over until it finally sinks in...It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me.

You are the problem, Lily...everybody agrees.

Everybody stupid agrees, yes. You were all here on Christmas day shitposting.

People that live in glass houses...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
She had the same sort of private message ugliness on the resurrection of Christ too

Holiday seasons seem to be the toughest of times for that miserable Oaf

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

On Easter Sunday there you were, screeching like a banshee with a cattle prod up her ass because Lotusbud was promoted to moderator

then 3 YEARS later, when it resurfaced, you contacted bonesaw at 3:00am - frantically - demanding he discontinue a lengthy hiatus just to lie for you

who does that?

you were saying about glass houses?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
and mushrooms ..mixed wild they said but who really knows feed them shit keep em in the dark theyre all the same fungi

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I would have grew yeh 3 inches over these holidays big ... I outdid myself

X

xXx
Site Supporter
dont you eat like jerk chicken er sdomething like that closser to your culture on the holidays ??

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Mic CHECK !!

one-two.gif

\
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ME ! after reading dovey LOL

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And?

I scrolled here a total of three times and two of those times I was on the toilet

Every time I looked.....your hateful and angry ass was on here raging about fucking fish tacos, LYING trying to pick a fight in a general thread and then you were sat here pissed the fuck off harrassing Shamp with this stupid bullshit.

And as Turdy said so perfectly

20221226-123957.jpg

And you fist pumped this when you were the only one on here foaming at the maw over shit that happened 4 years ago. Trying to drag OTHER people into and than getting mad at him when you he rightfully told you to fuck off.

You are a total psycho. Complete unhinged nutter. Who probably calls CPS on innocent families if the mom hurts your ego.

Yeah. WE dropped in to shit post. YOU were getting real in the battlefield and mad and psycho LOL. On a day all the rest of us were light hearted and happy.....here comes the rabid bushpig demanding people take her side in some dumb bullshit.

Answer Murds question. Why is it the responsibility of the community to meatsheild a FIEND?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"XXXX is not your friend..."

I know all about it, outrage junkies...

Oh no, we warn people about your unhinged ass right out in public. We all warned Break right out in the threads.

None of us go PM boxing over it. We like to have it public so when you finally flip your psycho switch we can do the "we told you!".

Dont get it twisted.