Hey Oink WTF is wrong with you

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yeah, like you people don't PM people that are "conservative" and happen to get along with me.

See, people have PMd me to let me know they get harassed for liking me.

Ha ha ha
Give it a rest ffs, literally everybody knows what you're like at this point and treats you accordingly.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lmao poark was totally exposed here.

Where's flynn these days anyway?

She was foaming at the mouth in the shout box claiming my family is abused. Its legitimately creepy.

She claims she doesnt actually have to know or have experience with someones family to know the kids are miserable and being abused. She bases this on how well she likes the parents.

If the mother doesnt agree with her worldview and doesnt take her abusive behavoir.....that's how she "knows" the kids are miserable and being abused.

She also dropped a threat about "chickens coming home to roost" over what I've apparently done. That's how seriously I'm supposed to take Oaks temper tantrum. I pissed her off and she sees that as some karma crime. Her emotions and behaviour is our responsibility....not hers....so if she experiences rage it's our fault lol.

And she projects that onto our families.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
In Oak's neighbourhood, chickens come back to roost in her kitchen and like Hotel California they can check out at any time they like but they can only leave through a big beefy bowl movement and flush.

(After being broken up with a large machete)

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Here in the US.....the establishment leftards actually think dreadlocks are an exclusive black thing and they whine if white people have them...its "cultural appropriation". And several white cultures have them.

Their toxic idiocy and hate is exhausting.

Tell them that black people need to take off their shoes, socks, and pants.

Fair is fair.