Lmao

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oxford alumnus no doubt.

I'm sure you would fit in perfectly with Oxford alumnus and even Mensa groups.

It's a fucking wonder why you slum 24/7 and spew wino level hatefilled PMs here at BF on Christmas.

Back to posting with your pinky up, I see. You are never going to make anyone feel below you, bushpig.

People here roll their eyes at shit like this, Oink. We dont feel dumb or impressed.

Take it to Murds 100k dollar PB 12 seater lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm sure you would fit in perfectly with Oxford alumnus and even Mensa groups.

It's a fucking wonder why you slum 24/7 and spew wino level hatefilled PMs here at BF on Christmas.

Back to posting with your pinky up, I see. You are never going to make anyone feel below you, bushpig.

People here roll their eyes at shit like this, Oink. We dont feel dumb or impressed.

Take it to Murds 100k dollar PB 12 seater lol.

There's no need to highlight your feelings of inadequacy. They're clear enough to the discerning.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Good for her she can understand heavy Euro accents like Scottish better than us.

But she cant use the deep lessons learned in history about how authoritarian regimes rise and how marxist movements always turn out.

Shes so much smarter and better and superior, yanno. Let's all slow clap now.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Good for her she can understand heavy Euro accents like Scottish better than us.

But she cant use the deep lessons learned in history about how authoritarian regimes rise and how marxist movements always turn out.

That’s not Scottish that’s drunk and stupid. That’s why oak understands it so well

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sleep it off blandspaz
You should have been around a couple of months ago.I had poor old noncescape doing 30+ mins of those stupid things.The tard was seething too,making all sorts of threats lulz.And I only ever listened to the first 30 secs of any of them.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You should have been around a couple of months ago.I had poor old noncescape doing 30+ mins of those stupid things.The tard was seething too,making all sorts of threats lulz.And I only ever listened to the first 30 secs of any of them.

I'm gonna start doing it in videos lol.

I'm gonna show him up!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You’re more patient than I

I listened to about 12 seconds of his nonsensical idiot ramblings and hit the stop button

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Fuck that guy, seriously. Absolute embarrassment.

The dopey mong thought I was Scoundrel for months and started using what I can only assume is Scoundy's PI in retaliation... OOOPS.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I like the voice thing but I for real cannot understand him LOL

My sister married (after two kids they divorced) a fucking Scottsman with dreadlocks....A complettely inaudible Scottsman who was on a documentary actually about saving the whales.... so if you ever watched anything about the Sea Shepherd then you might have seen him....ugh!!

There are perfectly fine Scottish people who are articulate, Drunken Blandscape isn't one of them.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Blandy it's just your accent is VERY thick. That was a bit easier because you spoke slower.

I've had to slow down for people as well when they are from outside the country. Cascur and I spoke and we had to both be mindful. Js. It's not an insult or that deep.

He is 1000% WRONG.... HIS ancestors spoke Gaylickers.... English came from Shakespeare who invented 30,000 English words and he was ENGLISH....

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lotusbud was allegedly a teacher and she expressed her inability to understand that drunk idiot with a shoe horn in his mouth.

The HIPPOcrisy runs deep within that fat slob

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He is 1000% WRONG.... HIS ancestors spoke Gaylickers.... English came from Shakespeare who invented 30,000 English words and he was ENGLISH....

Scotty is a bitch ass street punk and nothing more...in his last two Vocaroos, he threatened to beat up both Dovey and Erica, demonstrating how immature and childish his entire act has become.

He must have had a traumatic brain injury within the last year, or he is insane...but I think everyone has had enough of his nonsense.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Personally I like the fact that he's adopted this voice recording angle. They are easier to scroll past.

No One

Factory Bastard
Oh...on ignore for so long I forgot about it. Also I wouldn't listen to a vocaroo longer than 10 seconds.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I just reread Oink's hateful DMs on Christmas day and laughed again

The gift that keeps on giving.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I got to the part where he was begging for people to sort him out for the 100th time before I passed out...sorry, I just can't bear to listen to this absurdity anymore.

Maybe Gary can write a brief synopsis after each one of these absurd Vocaroos, he appears to be the only one still listening to them and I assume he can understand Scotty because many have honestly stated they can not.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I got to the part where he was begging for people to sort him out for the 100th time before I passed out...sorry, I just can't bear to listen to this absurdity anymore.

Maybe Gary can write a brief synopsis after each one of these absurd Vocaroos, he appears to be the only one still listening to them and I assume he can understand Scotty because many have honestly stated they can not.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

When I listen to a Scotty audio, it's like hearing Scooby doo do his...Aroo ahhroo hehehehe ruck roooo and having no idea what the hell he just said...it wasn't until Shaggy translated that everyone, including the rest of the gang, learned what Scooby had said.