WTF Canada?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Jimmy Dore is basically an ass clown. He normally just spews leftist myths and troupes, never corrects his lies or misstatements, and the few times he gets something right it seems almost accidental.

That said, he is correct that the WEF wants to lower living standards and force an authoritarian radical leftist agenda.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Freeland is tied-in with the globalist elite. She is more dangerous than Trudeau. She was the main force behind freezing bank accounts for anyone who contributed tot he GoFundMe for the trucker protest in Canada. Born to be a leader or high level official of an authoritarian government.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She is the one who actually runs Canada as everyone knows Tru-dope is to stupid. My best memory of her is the shocked look on her face when Trump and the Mexican government both told her to fuck off during the NAFTA renegotiations. She was demanding all sorts of special carve outs and exceptions for Canada so Trump just went directly to Mexico, Mexico agreed to his terms, then Canada was informed in the middle of the press conference the US & Mexico are proceeding without Canada and they had seven days to agree to the same treaty without any changes or tariffs go up on all Canadian goods.

Canada signed six days later. Trump got results and he sure put her in her place.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
She is the one who actually runs Canada as everyone knows Tru-dope is to stupid. My best memory of her is the shocked look on her face when Trump and the Mexican government both told her to fuck off during the NAFTA renegotiations. She was demanding all sorts of special carve outs and exceptions for Canada so Trump just went directly to Mexico, Mexico agreed to his terms, then Canada was informed in the middle of the press conference the US & Mexico are proceeding without Canada and they had seven days to agree to the same treaty without any changes or tariffs go up on all Canadian goods.

Canada signed six days later. Trump got results and he sure put her in her place.

I remember that but I forget the details. I do not fault her if she was trying to get a better deal for Canada; that is her job. I think is a horrible choice to send to negotiations because she has such a unlikable personality. While that should not matter in negotiations, it usually does, because most people will make small concessions for someone they like.