Ideas to rebrand this site thread

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
How can we expect you to help this forum when you can't control your anger. Seriously bro.
It's called "flaming" you obtuse mongoloid.

Either learn how to do it, or move up into the forums where you can spew your shit sprinkleings on full blast, you repugnant swine.

Face it, Curly, your not cut out for this shit, your not intelligent enough for it, and your about as entertaining as a colon exam.

Stick to "what do your armpits smell like" threads like the obedient chimp that you are, Magilla.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, scratch tickets nowadays are brutal. You're lucky to win a free ticket. It would take an act of God to win over a $1000

This woman in LA won, I think like $10 or 30 million, I don't remember exactly. The story is kind of interesting because she was buying tickets at a lottery vending machine. She put cash in and was intending on buying several $10 tickets. Some guy bumps into her while she's about to press one of the buttons. It hits the $30 scratcher for a ticket. She was initially pissed at this guy for bumping into her. (She was a black woman, he was white, she had some thoughts about "white people" when it happened). Anyway, she scratches and lands millions of dollars.

I could deal with a bump if that was the outcome. I don't care if it was a green alien for that matter...money, money, money...

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
It's called "flaming" you obtuse mongoloid.

Either learn how to do it, or move up into the forums where you can spew your shit sprinkleings on full blast, you repugnant swine.

Face it, Curly, your not cut out for this shit, your not intelligent enough for it, and your about as entertaining as a colon exam.

Stick to "what do your armpits smell like" threads like the obedient chimp that you are, Magilla.
So much anger. So much. Being that Christmas is so near and I'm in the spirit, I'm going to help you out and link you to a site that will help you find the true happiness and love we both know you have in you.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
This woman in LA won, I think like $10 or 30 million, I don't remember exactly. The story is kind of interesting because she was buying tickets at a lottery vending machine. She put cash in and was intending on buying several $10 tickets. Some guy bumps into her while she's about to press one of the buttons. It hits the $30 scratcher for a ticket. She was initially pissed at this guy for bumping into her. (She was a black woman, he was white, she had some thoughts about "white people" when it happened). Anyway, she scratches and lands millions of dollars.

I could deal with a bump if that was the outcome. I don't care if it was a green alien for that matter...money, money, money...
Life is so funny like that. I'm not going to lie. I'm so jealous of her. lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Life is so funny like that. I'm not going to lie. I'm so jealous of her. lol

Right? It's like "bump me!"

Money doesn't buy happiness, but it does remove a lot of obstacles. I can't understand the fools that win fortunes and then go bankrupt, stupid.

Why buy an airplane, for example? Fly 1st class if anything. Paying for the plane, pilot, hangar fees, fuel, mechanic, insurance, etc...fuuuuuck that. People are stupid AF.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I'm point out a good idea is kicking this moron out of Meltdown until he learns how to be entertaining.

Meltdown should be a privilege. If you can't create good content then you shouldn't be allowed to post in this forums biggest sub.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm point out a good idea is kicking this moron out of Meltdown until he learns how to be entertaining.

Meltdown should be a privilege. If you can't create good content then you shouldn't be allowed to post in this forums biggest sub.
I'll tell you what's entertaining, your posts, self-righteousness and pathetic attempts to enrage me. All kidding aside you have to be one of the most sensitive members I have ever encountered. The only way that you could improve this forum is to leave it and never come back.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I didn't know the guy, but is he really dead and who might be crass enough to impersonate him if he is?

Some people are just so low rent.

The Brent at BC is a person who posted at BC when it was first started and is not the Brent from Brawl hall and Third Rail.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I'll tell you what's entertaining, your posts, self-righteousness and pathetic attempts to enrage me. All kidding aside you have to be one of the most sensitive members I have ever encountered. The only way that you could improve this forum is to leave it and never come back.
Says who?

You? Who the fuck are you, again?

You are a shit poster. Thread filler. Bandwidth rapist. Take you pick with that multiple choice of titles and any one you pick will be perfect.

I'm here and this place suddenly hits double digits in members with most of them camping in my threads.

When I'm not here this place is lucky to have five members online once a day, you stupid, insignificant drooler.

Again since you obviously missed it the first time around;

This sub is now about great content. THAT, is something you do not provide and never will, unfortunately. Own it.

Better yet, start a thread here as to why I should allow you to post on meltdown. Put some effort onto it.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
The Brent at BC is a person who posted at BC when it was first started and is not the Brent from Brawl hall and Third Rail.
Well I was trolled.....

The offical, real Brent is Bowser here.

Just like there's a certain BHer here under his alt nic from BH here.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
"You? Who the fuck are you, again?"

I'm Alticus :)

Oh! I think I understand now. I should clear every thread I'm thinking of posting with you in advance to ensure that you approve of it first? I'm terribly sorry for being out of order. Thank you for setting me straight. You are clearly someone who commands respect and adoration and I was too blind to see it. I'm deeply embarrassed for having offended thee and will try much harder to be the good and worthy member you want me to be. My respect level for you has just risen to astronomic levels.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Yeah, back the fuck down like the obedient lap mutt you are, fido.

If I really wanted to castrate this place I'd hard delete every single post in all threads except for yours.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
And get this...

The cloak has been lifted in meltdown and all of a sudden there's an influx of lurkers.

Who woulda thunk.....

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Who's backing down? You're the one who can't control his anger.
Who's backing down?

Um...you are.

You've been backing down since the day you were born because God decided to play a joke on your parents and forget to give you one fucking chromosome.

And since this place is now opened up to everyone and prospective new members;

No, we don't make fun of mentally challenged ppl like Tardicus here....well....yeah we do.

Oh well, wear a helmet.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Not me bro. It'll take a helluva lot for me to backdown from a simpleton like you. You are trying way too hard to sound eloquent and it shows. You may have been a mighty troll in the past I'm guessing, but not now. I've already accomplished my goal and have gotten to you. If you weren't so sensitive and dimwitted, you'd have seen that by now.

One more thing before I go. Just because the bulk of the threads I post aren't in the Meltdown and that I'm not adopting an asshole persona, doesn't mean I don't contribute meaningful threads. The Meltdown is popular, I'll give you that. The bulk of the threads I post are for the members who enjoy other topics to discuss without having to read your pathetic little remarks that you feel makes you someone to be admired. I've been on a lot of forums in my time and have seen members like you before. You talk a good game but at the end of the day you're nothing but one more loser who talks tough and is hung like a mosquito.

Wanna help the forum? Lose the 'holier than thou' attitude and stop acting like a tough guy with people you don't know very well.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Not me bro.
Yes, you.

You are a fucking punching bag....no, you are an ELITE punching bag and do nothing but try and play the stupid ikyabwai card like you came out the DeLorean with 2004 tramp stamped on your fivehead, you crumbling incel.

It'll take a helluva lot for me to backdown from a simpleton like you.
this from a clod who last neurons fired decades ago and went off like a silent fart in a windstorm.

you calling anybody a simpleton is similar to Biggiedoughboy calling somebody fat, you stupid drone.

You read like a moron, you look like an offical moron...like if there was a "Club Moron" they would put your fucking face on a tshirt and make you the fucking mascot and if you thought you would get some sort of financial compensation they would tell you putting your face on a shirt was more then enough and you would accept it, moron.

You are trying way too hard to sound eloquent and it shows.
wrong again, reject.

I flame. You cant keep up so you launch your head into the fucking ground like a lawn dart and think of....you guessed it, stupid things to say to try and save face.

Keep talking, chatty cathy im more then willing and able to pull your strings.

You may have been a mighty troll in the past I'm guessing, but not now. I've already accomplished my goal and have gotten to you. If you weren't so sensitive and dimwitted, you'd have seen that by now.
You done jack shit except jump when I snap my fingers towards you. Don't get anything twisted in that empty cave you call a head, Neanderthal.

Saying funny shit= winning
Spewing stupid, senseless drivel= losing.

Get some fucking crayons and draw a picture fir everyone here and post it. Draw a picture of a grown ass man in a fetal position and scribble "alticus" underneath it. Make your impact known.

(snaps fingers)

One more thing before I go. Just because the bulk of the threads I post aren't in the Meltdown and that I'm not adopting an asshole persona, doesn't mean I don't contribute meaningful threads.
hate to break it to you, nimrod, but since you came here your "contributions" can be wiped with one square of toliet paper and thats me being generous. If you dont like the direction im taking meltdown then get the fuck back in these invisible threads you have supposedly contributed to this forum and stay there because you are useless here.

i can fill this forum with AI bots programmed to insult ppl and that would be more entertaining then watching you punch yourself in the face over and over.

The Meltdown is popular, I'll give you that. The bulk of the threads I post are for the members who enjoy other topics to discuss without having to read your pathetic little remarks that you feel makes you someone to be admired. I've been on a lot of forums in my time and have seen members like you before. You talk a good game but at the end of the day you're nothing but one more loser who talks tough and is hung like a mosquito.
I don't care whatever you think you've seen, stupid. I care about rebranding this forum.

am i mean? You came here to make friends, you stupid mark?

get a fucking dog instead of playing one on a message board, you stupid cretin.

Wanna help the forum?
Sure.

Log the fuck out and never return.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes, you.

You are a fucking punching bag....no, you are an ELITE punching bag and do nothing but try and play the stupid ikyabwai card like you came out the DeLorean with 2004 tramp stamped on your fivehead, you crumbling incel.

this from a clod who last neurons fired decades ago and went off like a silent fart in a windstorm.

you calling anybody a simpleton is similar to Biggiedoughboy calling somebody fat, you stupid drone.

You read like a moron, you look like an offical moron...like if there was a "Club Moron" they would put your fucking face on a tshirt and make you the fucking mascot and if you thought you would get some sort of financial compensation they would tell you putting your face on a shirt was more then enough and you would accept it, moron.

wrong again, reject.

I flame. You cant keep up so you launch your head into the fucking ground like a lawn dart and think of....you guessed it, stupid things to say to try and save face.

Keep talking, chatty cathy im more then willing and able to pull your strings.

You done jack shit except jump when I snap my fingers towards you. Don't get anything twisted in that empty cave you call a head, Neanderthal.

Saying funny shit= winning
Spewing stupid, senseless drivel= losing.

Get some fucking crayons and draw a picture fir everyone here and post it. Draw a picture of a grown ass man in a fetal position and scribble "alticus" underneath it. Make your impact known.

(snaps fingers)

hate to break it to you, nimrod, but since you came here your "contributions" can be wiped with one square of toliet paper and thats me being generous. If you dont like the direction im taking meltdown then get the fuck back in these invisible threads you have supposedly contributed to this forum and stay there because you are useless here.

i can fill this forum with AI bots programmed to insult ppl and that would be more entertaining then watching you punch yourself in the face over and over.

I don't care whatever you think you've seen, stupid. I care about rebranding this forum.

am i mean? You came here to make friends, you stupid mark?

get a fucking dog instead of playing one on a message board, you stupid cretin.

Sure.

Log the fuck out and never return.
You seem like a very angry individual to me. Have you considered talking to a professional? There are some amazing medications available these days. Smoke a joint and enjoy life.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You seem like a very angry individual to me. Have you considered talking to a professional? There are some amazing medications available these days. Smoke a joint and enjoy life.
Chicks punch this cunt’s front-bum in with merely having a legal firearm license on themselves. The effeminate fuck is a screamer !
Don’t bother talking to it…..