Small Business Startups & Ideas

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Joe Why are you always so negative?
The question you should really be asking yourself, is why are you always so negative @The Prowler ? I've never seen you in a happy mood in this forum. Always angry bitter and downcast.

Is it because you always feel so puny and insignficant where you live with your fake life and fake wife?

Anyways, here's what someone else in this thread said about you:

I always liked the thought of having my own pawn/antiques shop. I'd meet a lot of interesting people and would see some pretty incredible stuff I imagine.

P.S. @The Prowler

Stop being a dick.

..so please, take time to reflect about yourself before you accuse others of undesirable personality traits.

And grow up.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
No, YUO!!!

@Joe, you need to own what you do, @Joe.

@Joe This thread is about starting a business, and someone posted an example of someone who was very successful in a business and you turned it into a personal insult about how the guy looks.

@Joe You can try to deflect what you have done here, @Joe. But it has been exposed. You, @Joe, have been exposed.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
The question you should really be asking yourself, is why are you always so negative @The Prowler ? I've never seen you in a happy mood in this forum. Always angry bitter and downcast.

Is it because you always feel so puny and insignficant where you live with your fake life and fake wife?

Anyways, here's what someone else in this thread said about you:

..so please, take time to reflect about yourself before you accuse others of undesirable personality traits.

And grow up.
Kiss my ass.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Of I had the energy or interest, I’d buy 3 Mulching machines to grind up fallen trees which litter this entire country. I’ve only seen one in the 23 years I’ve lived here. Good for Home owners, farmers, and the earth.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Of I had the energy or interest, I’d buy 3 Mulching machines to grind up fallen trees which litter this entire country. I’ve only seen one in the 23 years I’ve lived here. Good for Home owners, farmers, and the earth.

Why are there so many fallen trees? Tropical storms and tree varieties with relatively weak root systems?

If you think that would be a good business, maybe @Joe can move down there and get it started. The first thing he needs is to lease some office space.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why are there so many fallen trees? Tropical storms and tree varieties with relatively weak root systems?

If you think that would be a good business, maybe @Joe can move down there and get it started. The first thing he needs is to lease some office space.
I'm not interested in moving to Costa Rica @The Prowler

Not too fond of large reptiles or poisonous snakes, eh

Or tropical diseases. Even a seasoned veteran like @Seamajor said he caught dengue fever and has since suffered the occasional relapse.

CR not my cup of tea Prowler

About the only tropical/sub-tropical place which ever appealed to me is Hawaii Prowler

Safe, friendly healthy & oh so habitable.

While the rest of the USA is fraught with gun violence and homicides, Hawaii has the lowes for omicides because of gun violence t in the States.

Longest lifespan of any US state too. Little wonder, eh?

Your dream state Florida is quite violent @The Prowler

Last edited:

DDT

Factory Bastard
One thing I would also suggest is trauma/crime scene cleanup. There aren't high barriers to enter this field, and if it's something that you can successfully handle, running a business doing that is literally a license to print money.

And as the West has a never-ending flood of immigrants, and as society gets more violent over time due in part to this, there should be plenty of business...

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
One thing I would also suggest is trauma/crime scene cleanup. There aren't high barriers to enter this field, and if it's something that you can successfully handle, running a business doing that is literally a license to print money.

And as the West has a never-ending flood of immigrants, and as society gets more violent over time due in part to this, there should be plenty of business...

@Joe was bitching and whining about having to clean his mother's house just before she died.

I do not think he would be happy cleaning up blood and gore.

@Joe But I will not answer for you @Joe. Could you see yourself answering the phone in your leased office with

"Hello! Creepy @Joe's Crime Scene Cleanup!! I like my job just a little too much!!"

?